Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Amazon.com giftcard codes @ 20% discount [gc4btc automatic delivery] - page 6. (Read 11438 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Why screw around with all the $1 and $5 cards?

$10, $20, and $50 sound like good denominations to me.

I think thats just how he gets the cards from his source. $1s are a pain to copy/paste though.

Either way just checked and you had one card up, bought it, and it worked. Thanks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Why screw around with all the $1 and $5 cards?

$10, $20, and $50 sound like good denominations to me.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Thanks.  I just bought 4 gc's from your site.

Left a "Trust" entry for you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Wow! Thanks for making such an easy way to convert btc into cards WITH A DISCOUNT?! Insane. Will use again for sure. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
why are you just putting very low value cards (max 5$) since the past few days?
a 1$ or 2$ card with the fees comes up to more than the card value!

Those are just the cards that a left when you get there.  There are higher value cards, but they sell a lot quicker.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
why are you just putting very low value cards (max 5$) since the past few days?
a 1$ or 2$ card with the fees comes up to more than the card value!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I just bought a giftcard and instead of a giftcard code you just put your email -_- order 181
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Switched to blockchain.info rate, bitstamp has been unusable for last 2 days as can be seen from many threads on this forum
They sell quick to the regular members here

today big problems with bitstamp api being unavailable due to crazy bitcoin trading going on today so site would say "Unable to retrieve current bitcoin exchange rates, check back later!"

I figure better show error message than sell at wrong rates and then have people be unhappy
New In Town...
I've had most of my luck buying early in the morning (~3:00am EST) and late-afternoon (~4:00-6:00pm EST).

This likely relates to the OP being in the +0 GMT/UTC, which means he's probably adding cards around 7-8am his time before work and 9-11pm before bed.

Hope this helps you score some of these gift cards!
legendary
Activity: 924
few hundred worth added now, first come first serve

all gone i was too late again :/
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Do you think you can offer amazon.ca gift cards?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
i just tried this site - its legit

TY for an awesome service
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Are you gonna have a $50 giftcard soon?
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Looks great was interested but says: No amazon.com giftcards in stock at the moment! Return later please, more are put up for sale daily.     Undecided

You've got to keep an eye on it.  I buy them up as soon as I see them, as do many others.

You should try to purchase within 20 seconds...

New In Town...
Looks great was interested but says: No amazon.com giftcards in stock at the moment! Return later please, more are put up for sale daily.     Undecided

You've got to keep an eye on it.  I buy them up as soon as I see them, as do many others.
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 1596
can you get amazon.ca?
they have no expiry as well
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Thanks for review Smiley the rate is taken from bitstamp at most every minute, the moment an order is placed that rate is recorded just for that order, and is valid for 30 minutes in which it keeps checking for any incoming bitcoins to the unique order address, i felt 15 minutes like bitpay is a bit too low, I am currently thinking about doing 0 confirms for regular buyers but need to think it thru

Right now they are selling out as soon as I add them within minutes, so sorry i dont have the volume to cope with US shopping season

I think 1 confirm is more than reasonable, 0 confirms will result in all kinds of problems.

Also, would you consider talking orders for specific amounts at less or no discount?
Pages:
Jump to: