Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] ATX PSU to 2.5 or 2.1/5.5mm 12V coaxial plug power cables [New Product!!] - page 2. (Read 68314 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Would you still like the 16AWG wire with them?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
So is one pcie cable as above enough to power 3 r boxes?

Yes, you are correct those cables will do three units.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So is one pcie cable as above enough to power 3 r boxes?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
The R-Boxes are running between 32 and 37 gh/s and pull roughly 40 to 50 watts.  Not bad at all.  They do not get to hot either.
That is a big plus.

Nice setup!  I never realized that the Fury was that small, what is it 35 or 40GH/s?  It is amazing where we are now in hardware.  Smiley
legendary
Nice setup!  I never realized that the Fury was that small, what is it 35 or 40GH/s?  It is amazing where we are now in hardware.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
cablez I will post a trust your yellow wrapped cables in action

edit posted a trust for them.

please  see this shot of them with new custom cables here is one of the two pcie cables note yellow shrink wrap to stop confusion with these and my gridseed cables

your older gridseed black wrapped here is a shot of the same type for gridseed. note the black shrink wrap

legendary
Me too.
They are fun to work with and units like this are great for people to learn on.
Great work on the cables.

You are very welcome!  Smiley

I am glad there are still smaller miners out there, it makes for a more robust cryptocurrency system.
legendary
You are very welcome!  Smiley

I am glad there are still smaller miners out there, it makes for a more robust cryptocurrency system.
legendary
Cablez great work again!!
The R-Box RockMiner cables work perfectly.
Thanks again.

legendary
I have some on the way right now for the RockMiners.
He had the correct plugs all set.
I can let you know how it goes when I get them if you like.  They will be in my review and I will take much better pics this time than last. LOL

Have you gotten any of the RockMiners yet?  They use a larger pin inside so the standard Gridseed cables will not work.
If you get one for the right measurement let me know I am reviewing some right now and would love a PCIe cable for them from you that is the heavier gauge wire like Blade cables you made for me.

I take it they use the 2.5mm ID plugs then instead of the gridseed 2.1mm?  I have those available as well to make 16AWG PCIe power adapters.  Let me know.

so funny I just posted in the r-box thread that I was going to ask you.   link to the thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7234656

the pin is bigger my guess is it is 2.5 mm  Send me a cable with your 2.5mm I will test it and demo it.

your cable will be big for  ebay sales I plan to do.

a suggestion can you shrink wrap the 2.5 pin ends with a different color? thanks    red for r-box would be very good.
legendary
Have you gotten any of the RockMiners yet?  They use a larger pin inside so the standard Gridseed cables will not work.
If you get one for the right measurement let me know I am reviewing some right now and would love a PCIe cable for them from you that is the heavier gauge wire like Blade cables you made for me.

I take it they use the 2.5mm ID plugs then instead of the gridseed 2.1mm?  I have those available as well to make 16AWG PCIe power adapters.  Let me know.

so funny I just posted in the r-box thread that I was going to ask you.   link to the thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7234656

the pin is bigger my guess is it is 2.5 mm  Send me a cable with your 2.5mm I will test it and demo it.

your cable will be big for  ebay sales I plan to do.

a suggestion can you shrink wrap the 2.5 pin ends with a different color? thanks    red for r-box would be very good.
legendary
Have you gotten any of the RockMiners yet?  They use a larger pin inside so the standard Gridseed cables will not work.

I take it they use the 2.5mm ID plugs then instead of the gridseed 2.1mm?  I have those available as well to make 16AWG PCIe power adapters.  Let me know.
legendary
Have you gotten any of the RockMiners yet?  They use a larger pin inside so the standard Gridseed cables will not work.
legendary
I was messing around with simplifying gridseed cables and I came up with this little guy that works great for 10-15 pods.  I dub him the 'bat cable', lol.

Uses PCIe of course.

If you would like them just let me know. They run $12 each shipped.
legendary
Here are pics.  Sorry for the fuzziness My 1 1/2 yr old daughter was trying to help.  LOL

I want something to power  a gridseed blade  

maneBjorn  told me he used some from you

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6774509

18 inches long  good gauge 16 not 18 .

plug into a psu's 6 pin pcie jack.  and into a  gridseed blade on the other end   do you have something for me?   a photo helps
[/quote]

yeah that looks good.   I could use that.  to op send me a pm I will grab some.  thanks
legendary
Here are pics.  Sorry for the fuzziness My 1 1/2 yr old daughter was trying to help.  LOL

You are THE man Cablez !!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

Got my 6-pin to 5 barrel connectors cable today,very fast ship  Shocked ,& hooked up my Gridseed & DL'ed CGminer & VIOLIA,mining just from a bat file!!!!!!!!

Thanks dude!!!  Cheesy

Glad I could help.  Smiley

Update  -  I have more stock in and cables are ready to ship.

plug into a psu's 6 pin pcie jack.  and into a  gridseed blade on the other end   do you have something for me?   a photo helps
legendary
Hi Phil,
I will take a photo of mine in a couple mins and post it for you.
They are running great.

Got my 6-pin to 5 barrel connectors cable today,very fast ship  Shocked ,& hooked up my Gridseed & DL'ed CGminer & VIOLIA,mining just from a bat file!!!!!!!!

Thanks dude!!!  Cheesy

legendary

Thanks dude!!!  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: