Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS BTC for Paypal USD. delivered in under 5 min. $130 - page 2. (Read 16379 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank you very much Sublime! It was a very quick and smooth transaction yesterday. I will be doing my second transaction later today. One of my favorite bands is Sublime
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
legendary
 Bump  Current rate of 131 per btc.
Activity: 28
Thanks for another smooth and quick trade!!
legendary
Activity: 1067
I'll buy 1 BTC but I won't go through all those steps, specially not uploading my ID's ant that crap. I've bought million things with Paypal in my life, never done that so won't here too.

If you're OK with that, shot me a PM so we could do it fast.

Cheers

NO, the steps have to be followed! it is there to protect me from fraud. What makes you a special case?

Have to agree with sublime here.

Any fraud that happen, Paypal or any bank will assume the receiver fault and they ban seller for LIFE regardless of the amount. Not only that, anyone living in the same household with the same last name will not be able to sign up for their service after that.
legendary
I'll buy 1 BTC but I won't go through all those steps, specially not uploading my ID's ant that crap. I've bought million things with Paypal in my life, never done that so won't here too.

Cheers

NO, the steps have to be followed! it is there to protect me from fraud. What makes you a special case?
Activity: 54
Sublime, did you get any more coins? I would like to purchase a few.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Cheers
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I have done a couple transactions, everything is good here Smiley

Thanks sublime
Activity: 48
Fast transaction, very professional...and took my verified paypal with copy of my id Smiley  Thanks for trusting in someone that doesn't have rep on this site.  You got me started!!!
Activity: 38
Unsure how it happened, but there was miscommunication on my part. These guys worked it out really cooley. Thanks so much for another smooth transaction.  This is like the 12th transaction, and it saves so much on fees and hassles.   Grin 
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Have sent you all the info i need. Dibs when you reup!
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
Fastest transaction ever. Great stuff great business. thanks Smiley
looking to get some btc, see your online sending pm.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Do we message the page on fb ? or do you have a profile to message ?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I just messaged u via FB
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
So you have some available?

Bummer about Paypal. They always try to take a piece of the pie huh?
legendary
Current rate is 135.5
Pages:
Jump to: