Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS BTC for Paypal USD. delivered in under 5 min. $130 - page 8. (Read 16379 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Sure I charge 4 percent over mt gox last price. You send first.

No can do bud.

? 4 percent or send first? dm90 gives 5 percent and money pak trader gives 7

The send first part. I'd raise MPTrader at 8%.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Any chance you are located around NY?

We are located right outside of Wilmington NC
legendary

No can do bud.

? 4 percent or send first? dm90 gives 5 percent and money pak trader gives 7
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any chance you are located around NY?

No can do bud.
legendary
Currently have 5 btc to sell....  Smiley

Interested in a moneypak for $300-450?
legendary
Currently have 5 btc to sell....  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1016
Made the first transaction of 25 USD with PayPal. Very fast response from the seller. Looking forward for our next transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1016
PM and email sent.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
hey buddy i will be needing quite a few coin in the next few days here. (3k+) i see u start low at 25 usd. i have business verify paypal limit 4k per week or MP/ money gram what ever what rate could u do on such a transaction?
Activity: 38
just got a 50$ transaction completed in under 20 minutes.  My new go to folks!
legendary
Thatfatguy thanks so much for your kind words. Grin

I also wanted to let our customers know that we are adding new verified and trusted sellers to the page. Bitcoin friends will be backing the transactions of our sellers so trade with confidence. To see our sellers you can just go to about us and look at the page administrators

Activity: 38
just began with 25$ transaction. Apparently handled in under an hour, though waiting for block chain to show it up in my wallet. I plan to do 50$ tomorrow. So far, a good experience.  I hope to use these guys instead of bitinstant from now on for 2 reasons: 1) bitinstant no longer provides the ease of service they once did for a large cut; and 2) these folks gave me a great rate of exchange and it helps the little guy that is also a member of the forums.

I will be back. Cheesy

UPDATE:

The block chain finally showed my transaction and i was able to bet on my San Antonio Spurs. This was an easy, quick, and better rate of exchange than through MtGox for me.  I will make these guys my go to guys.

Thanks again!!
Activity: 7
Started off with the initial 25usd for paypal and had the btc in my wallet in less than 20 minutes.  Thanks for the hand holding, I look forward to building that trust up.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
huge +1 for sublime5447

we made a deal through facebook, i sent the coins and had the PayPal in less than 1 minute

great transaction and will definitely use again!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
bought US$25 equivalent of bitcoin..received within 24hrs  Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Purchased ~BTC2.5 over 4 days.  Started with the $25, then $50, then ~$200.  Seller transferred BTC as their limits permitted every day like clockwork.  Will happily return business.  Thanks again! 

Activity: 140
If you want to try my service let me know! Great rates and quick results. PM me if you want more info.
Activity: 11
Sent $25 PP first and got a quick response. A little slow going over the weekend, but showed up without any problems!
Pages:
Jump to: