Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS BTC for Paypal USD. delivered in under 5 min. $130 - page 9. (Read 16379 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I do sell for moneypak but rarely.. I can only take so much of it. I will also sell btc codes but again rarely. I have to have excess funds before I can sell btc-e codes. Right now I only have btc. Thanks
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Or better yet moneypak for BTC-e code...
Will you go western union or money gram for BTC-e codes? that is you will have cash in hand before you fulfill your hald of the transaction...
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
i will try this with $25
legendary
Guys I have been partying all weekend.. If you messaged and I didnt respond I will get back to you in the morning. It was the first time in almost a year that we have had a baby sitter so we went nuts..  Grin Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I would like to buy 2.0 BTC via Paypal.  I also have a verified business paypal account.  Sent you a PM
WTB 1.03 BTC or equivalent BTC-e codes via paypal verified business account
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
sounds good! going to try this out with the $25 Smiley
legendary
Depends some times I have bitcoin or litecoin or btc-e codes.. but yes you send me a paypal I send you coins or codes.. Thanks
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
i want to buy some bitcoin use my paypal usd.so i send fund with paypal first to you,then you send back btc-e code to me.is that right?
Are you willing to sell BTC-e USD code?
Activity: 18
Looking for $350 BTC via PP. Sent e-mail as well.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
been doing good business here, on my second transaction and very good so far, gonna continue.
Activity: 68
Just used for $25 purchase. Great, quick service, will be using again.
Thanks AAA+++
Activity: 28
I have 3 BTC for sale
Activity: 32
I have $200 in my PayPal that I would like to spend on some BTC. You interested?

JD
legendary
Amber is my wife we use her email address.. Thanks for a quick and easy transaction.
Activity: 16
I would like to sell a $62 BTC-E code to you.

Edit: Ended up being a $65 BTC-E code. Payment was very quick after I sent the code. Would definitely sell to her again.
Activity: 42
Hi sublime5447, im looking to buy 100uss on ltc. Thank you.
I have BTC-e code for PP
Pages:
Jump to: