Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS BTC for Paypal USD. delivered in under 5 min. $130 - page 3. (Read 16379 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
No more money pak for me. Its not safe and highly scrutinized. 

Dear Amber North,

At PayPal we regularly screen activity in our system. A recent review of activity on your PayPal Account indicates that you may have been informally accepting Green Dot MoneyPaks as a form of payment.
The Green Dot MoneyPak was designed for the purpose of depositing cash in to your PayPal account for retail purchases, not informal payment acceptance. We ask that you discontinue using the Green Dot MoneyPak in this way. Continued use of the MoneyPak in this manner could lead to the inability to continue using Green Dot MoneyPaks in the future.

We apologize for any confusion regarding the intended purposes of this new feature. We hope that you will continue to use PayPal for your on and off eBay sales. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
AK
PayPal Compliance Department
PayPal, an eBay Company
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Have sent you an email.
legendary
Thanks for the bump!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sorry bro. cant do it. The limits are in place to keep me from completely losing my ass.

I know. Im just "joshing" you. lol
legendary
Sorry bro. cant do it. The limits are in place to keep me from completely losing my ass.

Currently have 4 BTC available for 137.5 per btc.

*ahem*    Grin
legendary

Currently have 4 BTC available for 137.5 per btc.

0.7275 BTC Confirmed. Thanks!   Grin
Let me know when you get some bitcoins. I'll be needing 13.
Activity: 86
i need some coin today. i will add u on my facebook page.
Activity: 350
sent and pm
legendary
Yup.. you can send to [email protected]
10 usd for 0.074 btc?
legendary
I only need 2.4 usd into btc, but I don't want to provide ID.
If you don't want, that's fine. I'm waiting a loan to be repaid: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1btc-loan-repayment-01sep-280675

can you do 10 dollars worth of paypal for btc? I dont need an Id for a trade that small.
I only need 2.4 usd into btc, but I don't want to provide ID.
If you don't want, that's fine. I'm waiting a loan to be repaid: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1btc-loan-repayment-01sep-280675
legendary
And what if the paypal name and facebook names are different?

The information has to match, fake facebook pages will not work. I need your personal account. If it is a small spelling difference or a nick name that is close that would be okay. You can also load a picture Id with everything but the name and picture blacked out. I prefer that and am more willing to trade with people who have sent photo Id. 
And what if the paypal name and facebook names are different?
legendary
 135 per btc
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Sent you an email.
legendary
That is what I have been told the whole year that I have been doing it  Grin including selling bitcoin on ebay when you could still do that.

I have a system it is not perfect but this is the basics. I never send first, I only trade with people who will reveal their identities or who have an insane amount of feedback, and I build trust over the course of time that is probably the biggest part of it.

I have had charge backs some that were pretty painful.
Pages:
Jump to: