Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 25. (Read 50812 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291
May 06, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
We got a few big orders this week and our local farmer's market is starting up this Saturday.  We are in full production of everything.
May 05, 2012, 12:56:17 PM

Going to order one right now:)

Got it shipped.  Sent you a PM with tracking info.

Thanks!
May 05, 2012, 12:43:51 AM
Mother's Day is quickly coming!

We our selling a Mother's Day Gift Box that has a variety of some of our bee products.

Each box includes:
1 Four ounce honey jar
1 Small Honey Caramel bag (mixed flavors)
1 Beeswax Votive Candle
1 Beeswax Lip Balm
1 Beeswax Lotion Bar

We are selling each box for 4.6 btc until Mother's Day.  The price includes Priority shipping to anywhere in the U.S.  Outside the U.S. send me a PM.

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
April 25, 2012, 08:49:00 PM
Ah I got my stuff too, forgot to post. Everything is superb.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2012, 05:08:23 PM
This was BEYOND great customer service!

I gave him a little tip (nothing much, like .3 BTC), and guess what happened?  HE SENT ME 2 EXTRA BAGS!

This guy is awesome!

They are delicious!

RECOMMENDED!
April 21, 2012, 02:37:55 AM

The caramels were delicious, just ordered some more! I added in some of the honey almonds too, couldn't resist.

I got your message, and will include a honey toffee sample with your order.  It will all ship out on Saturday morning.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 21, 2012, 01:17:24 AM
I just ordered a 1/4 lb of both chocolate and raspberry caramels, I can't wait to try 'em!  Grin Those honey + almond caramels were very tempting, I'll have to buy some more later on!

Captain, I was a little confused on your order, but then I saw where it came from.  I will throw a couple of honey and almond caramels in.  It will ship tomorrow.

The caramels were delicious, just ordered some more! I added in some of the honey almonds too, couldn't resist.
April 20, 2012, 02:37:55 PM
We are cooking up another round of Honey Caramels (honey, salt, almond, raspberry, and chocolate) and Honey Roasted Almonds tonight.

PM if interested.

Tomorrow we will be splitting hives and getting ready for some new packages and queens coming next week.

April 18, 2012, 02:01:05 PM

only 1 wife?

It is my experience that I can only manage one at at time.

Luckily we can learn from other's experiences and not have to take that path ourselves! Wink

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
April 18, 2012, 11:03:34 AM
I ordered a large box of stuff from Bees Brothers, but intentionally didn't use my forum account or name, so that my repuation on this forum wouldn't influence him (in the sense that a newspaper food critic entering your resturant seems to always end up with the best waiter in the place).  All of the candy was delicious.  I'm not a big toffee fan, so I gave the sample of honey toffee to my wife.  When she bit into it, her eyes rolled back into her head and she didn't speak for over a minute.  Her overall assessment was highly favorable, to put it mildly.  The honey caramels are excellent, and of the quality one expects to find in a specialty candy shop.  All of the other products are also of professional artisan quality, the kind of things one might expect to find on sale in the shop portion of a Cracker Barrel resturant.

EDIT: the bag of roasted almonds was gone in 6 minutes, and it only lasted that long due to rationing.  I have four kids & only 1 wife, but all four of us loved those almonds.  Wife said that she was headed to the gym after that sampling fest.

only 1 wife?

It is my experience that I can only manage one at at time.
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 18, 2012, 10:14:36 AM
I ordered a large box of stuff from Bees Brothers, but intentionally didn't use my forum account or name, so that my repuation on this forum wouldn't influence him (in the sense that a newspaper food critic entering your resturant seems to always end up with the best waiter in the place).  All of the candy was delicious.  I'm not a big toffee fan, so I gave the sample of honey toffee to my wife.  When she bit into it, her eyes rolled back into her head and she didn't speak for over a minute.  Her overall assessment was highly favorable, to put it mildly.  The honey caramels are excellent, and of the quality one expects to find in a specialty candy shop.  All of the other products are also of professional artisan quality, the kind of things one might expect to find on sale in the shop portion of a Cracker Barrel resturant.

EDIT: the bag of roasted almonds was gone in 6 minutes, and it only lasted that long due to rationing.  I have four kids & only 1 wife, but all four of us loved those almonds.  Wife said that she was headed to the gym after that sampling fest.

only 1 wife? as opposed to multiples? heh

I've tasted everything they have to offer and everything is top notch. This is what bitcoin is all about, helping grow a family business. This is their best year yet, so I hope for them it continues. A+ to Bees Brothers and thanks for making me gain 20lbs!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
April 17, 2012, 02:16:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 1736
Truly decentralized stable asset
April 15, 2012, 10:47:39 AM
I was down to the wire to get a gift for my mom's birthday so I hit up the Bees Brothers to send her a sampler.  She got honey, different kinds of the candies and a candle and some lip balm.  My mom said it was all really delicious, especially the honey caramels.  The other items she said were very high-quality.  It was shipped quickly so it got there on time for her birthday.

Thank you Bees Brothers!
legendary
April 14, 2012, 02:26:16 PM
Just got my 5lb box of honey roasted almonds and a little toffee surprise. Both are delicious and i think everyone on the forum should buy some.

A+
April 09, 2012, 07:26:47 PM
Glad everyone was pleased with their orders and thanks for leaving feedback.

Heading off to the kitchen tonight to make more of everything.  Orders that come in tonight can be shipped off tomorrow.

Activity: 289
April 09, 2012, 04:42:29 PM
I was surprised how quickly one can polish off a 1/4lb box of caramels in one sitting.  The almonds really exceeded my expectations, I bet you could make some killer peanut butter (almond butter) out of those. I mashed some up and mixed with peanut butter to make a great PB&J sandwich.

I plan to place a much larger order soon. Smooth Transaction. Thank You.

Activity: 420
April 06, 2012, 10:56:34 PM
I got me some Honey Roasted Almonds. I ate 'em all in one sitting. Shame on me, now I've got to see a gym about a treadmill.
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple
April 06, 2012, 02:25:43 AM
I can't stop eating the raspberry ones in particular. I might have to order more of these things. If I gain 20 lbs I can blame it on bitcoin and the bees brothers Sad
April 06, 2012, 02:17:58 AM
Mine arrived today and they're delicious! I had them delivered to my office and my colleagues are devouring them! Shocked

I did the same and almost sold out of the almonds.

Got my order, best honey I've ever tasted. Ill post some pics soon.

also, the almonds are amazing

can you give me a quote on a large (largest) bag of them?

Thanks for the compliments!

Since we make them ourselves, we can put them in any size bag you would like. Grin
I am sending you a PM with some questions.
legendary
April 05, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
Got my order, best honey I've ever tasted. Ill post some pics soon.

also, the almonds are amazing

can you give me a quote on a large (largest) bag of them?
Pages:
Jump to: