Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 21. (Read 50777 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291
November 09, 2012, 01:03:22 AM

20% off all Bees Brother’s products!!

All day Friday and Saturday.

We are in Salt Lake all day Friday and Saturday with limited computer access.  So don’t panic if we don’t get right back to you. 
We will still honor sale prices even if we can’t respond to a request until after the sale ends.

All orders will be shipped out on Tuesday.

The website is set up to use BitPay, but if you are ordering multiple items, shipping charges will get excessive.  If they end up being a couple dollars over the actual shipping price we will contact you to return your change or add extra goodies into your package.  If you contact us directly, we will give you a quote with the exact shipping costs and an address to use.

International orders are not a problem, but contact us first to get shipping costs.

Thank you... Bitcoin Community for including us in this exciting adventure and also to all of our previous and future customers.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
November 08, 2012, 04:03:31 PM
Thursday (tomorrow) night we will post our Bitcoin Friday Specials...
Oh hell yes!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
November 08, 2012, 02:43:45 AM
I'll be ordering Tongue
November 08, 2012, 02:09:01 AM
ivillage.com just released an article on "Holiday Food Gifts from All 50 States" and our Salt Caramels were picked to represent Utah. Cheesy

http://www.ivillage.com/food-gift-ideas-every-state/3-b-499062

Thursday (tomorrow) night we will post our Bitcoin Friday Specials...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 06, 2012, 11:27:30 AM
Just received my order of caramels from Bees Brothers, and I'll echo everyone else on this board: They're really, really good. Shipping was fast, and Bees Brother's was very quick to respond to messages. I'll definitely be ordering more for holiday gifts to friends, and myself.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Technology and Women. Amazing.
November 05, 2012, 08:24:01 PM
Any thoughts on a new flavor of honey caramel for the winter season? when i think of Christmas 'sweets' i always think of peppermint, not sure if it'd work ... pumpkin spice caramels would still be awesome though. any thoughts on special batches from anyone? i'd buy 'em if the 'brothers' will make 'em!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
November 05, 2012, 05:42:45 PM
The last batch that I ordered, I intended for my kids.  I ended up eating the entire box before I ever thought to mention them to the kids.

Oh, well.
legendary
Activity: 1031
November 05, 2012, 05:37:43 PM
Sveetsnelda,
The Raspberry/Honey Roasted almonds will be made tonight and shipped off tomorrow.  We are making a little bit extra if anyone else wants to buy a 1/2 lbs. bag.

5 yummy pounds of almonds!

October 30, 2012, 05:19:32 PM
Sveetsnelda,
Just dropped off your 1 lb. box of caramels at the post office.  I will send you a tracking number.
I included a lip balm in the package so you can have your own and don't need to get into a scuffle with your girlfriend over sharing a single lip balm  Cheesy

Had a productive and informative discussion with the manager of the Post Office about bitcoin while I was there.

Sunnankar,
The Raspberry/Honey Roasted almonds will be made tonight and shipped off tomorrow.  We are making a little bit extra if anyone else wants to buy a 1/2 lbs. bag.

We purchase the butter and cream from a dairy about 4 miles down the street.  We haven't ever talked to the owner so we don't know all the details about his operation.  But will make it a point to meet him and ask.

We are getting ready for Holiday Gifts...trying to have it figured out in the next day to kick off the winter season with Bitcoin Friday.
legendary
Activity: 1031
October 30, 2012, 12:27:02 AM
The almonds were fantastic as well!

The caramels are great.

Just received delicious samples of raspberry almonds and ordered 5 pounds in 1lb vacuum packed bags.

What type of butter is used? Hopefully Kerrygold grass fed butter. Need grass fed for increased butyrate. I wonder if the almonds were marinated in MCT oil if that would be beneficial.

Would love to try more flavors; blackberry, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, rosemary, lavender, thyme, xylitol, stevia, (all BulletProof), etc. Would love to sample a bunch.

If anyone has read 4 Hour Body then they know about the effect 20 almonds before bed has when incorporated as a regular habit.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 29, 2012, 08:25:12 PM
I thought people were exaggerating these caramels a bit, but I was very wrong.  I ordered a large assorted gift box so I could sample a bit of everything.  I was not disappointed.  These are easily the best caramels I've had.  I took some of them to work and everyone wanted to know where they came from.  I had to hide them from my girlfriend so she didn't eat them all.  The almonds were fantastic as well!  A co-worker of mine and his wife tried these and were immediately hooked.

If you like honey and you like caramel -- TRY THESE.  I just ordered another pound.  (I forgot to order the almonds for the co-worker.  I'll place another one.)

I haven't tried the lotion bar or the granola yet, but I will eventually.  The lip balm has a very subtle honey taste and applies smoothly.  My girlfriend says "I think this is my new favorite chap-stick".  I haven't seen the container since.

Thanks for offering a great product to the Bitcoin community!
October 23, 2012, 08:46:53 PM
We just received our order of assorted Honey Caramels.

These taste AMAZING!  I dare say these are the best caramels I've ever had.  The honey adds a savoriness and complexity that is not usually present in caramel. 

Highly recommended  Grin 

Thanks CoinLab.  Glad you liked them.

BeesBros, would you be interested in sending free samples of coffee (from my business, bitcoincoffee.com) to your orders?

BitcoinCoffee,  just checking in real quick right now, but will send you a PM later tonight.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 22, 2012, 08:49:24 PM
BeesBros, would you be interested in sending free samples of coffee (from my business, bitcoincoffee.com) to your orders?
Activity: 270
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
October 22, 2012, 03:31:09 PM
We just received our order of assorted Honey Caramels.

These taste AMAZING!  I dare say these are the best caramels I've ever had.  The honey adds a savoriness and complexity that is not usually present in caramel. 

Highly recommended  Grin 
October 18, 2012, 04:29:20 PM

sounds like this little side business is having some growing pains.

Yes, but not too painful...yet.  The kids threatened to mutiny if we don't plan a trip to FrontSight in the next month.  So we got 2k rounds of ammo ordered.  Trying to get some dates to head to the range to practice, and then in November we will do the 4 day handgun course with the two oldest.

Still haven't gotten to the beeswax candles...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
October 18, 2012, 01:55:44 PM
ordered a gift box a bit ago, looking forward to it. do you intend to offer seasonal caramels? I noticed in the Spring you were doing batches with blueberries. I was thinking pumpkin spice / cranberries for the October/November seasonal flavors? would you do a custom order, and if so how big would the batch size purchased have to be?

We received your order last night and will make everything today and ship it out tomorrow.

I like the idea of a pumpkin spice honey caramel.  We probably won't be able to do it this year due to time restraints.  The few stores that sell our products have asked to triple their orders for the holidays and we have already had some businesses place some large orders for gifts for their employees and associates.  And we are planning on doing a few holiday gift markets.  This is going to push the boundaries of our production and our time.

We have had some bitcoiners request some honey/raspberry roasted almonds, and almond butter.  I am sending out PM's today to those individuals to send them samples.

sounds like this little side business is having some growing pains.
October 18, 2012, 10:43:59 AM
ordered a gift box a bit ago, looking forward to it. do you intend to offer seasonal caramels? I noticed in the Spring you were doing batches with blueberries. I was thinking pumpkin spice / cranberries for the October/November seasonal flavors? would you do a custom order, and if so how big would the batch size purchased have to be?

We received your order last night and will make everything today and ship it out tomorrow.

I like the idea of a pumpkin spice honey caramel.  We probably won't be able to do it this year due to time restraints.  The few stores that sell our products have asked to triple their orders for the holidays and we have already had some businesses place some large orders for gifts for their employees and associates.  And we are planning on doing a few holiday gift markets.  This is going to push the boundaries of our production and our time.

We have had some bitcoiners request some honey/raspberry roasted almonds, and almond butter.  I am sending out PM's today to those individuals to send them samples.

Activity: 454
Technology and Women. Amazing.
October 17, 2012, 10:26:14 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 12, 2012, 02:52:53 AM
We just ordered a pound.  Can't wait to try these!  Grin

We will have it shipped tomorrow.

Thanks.

Very interested in your honey! I'll keep in contact this weekend  Tongue

October 04, 2012, 10:31:08 PM
We just ordered a pound.  Can't wait to try these!  Grin

We will have it shipped tomorrow.