Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Terminator A2MEGA Scrypt Miner (110 Mh/s) [SOLD] [BEWARE] - page 4. (Read 2963 times)

legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
OGNasty is a reputable escrow around here.  If he's not interested in validating the hardware itself I'd be willing to do it for you for $50(payable in BTC at the time that I ship it to the new owner).  For that I'll unpack it, inspect it for physical damage, power it on and point it to litecoinpool.org using your worker info so you can see it hashing for a few hours(I've owned several of these miners in the past and am familiar with configuration), and then repack and forward it along using a shipping label that you provide.  I'm located in TX.  I'll escrow the miner funds themselves as well if you like.

If it came from Zoomhash it's likely just fine assuming nothing got damaged during shipping, they're a trustworthy team.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm interested if we can get everything verified and the timing right. I guess I'm technically a noob, so it's up to you. Please post if I'm not qualified. We can ease forward and see how it goes. I haven't purchased anything here before,  so I reserve the right to run at any time! I'm going to start doing some research and I'll post back.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/legendary-bitcoin-escrow-service-more-than-19k-btc-transferred-alts-too-303281

For your safety and the buyer use escrow service (look at other discussion)
And good luck with your sale

Thank you for your tip and concern. I don't know what "other discussion" you mean, though, I would appreciate if you could provide a link to what you mean. Thank you!

Activity: 126

Thank you for your tip and concern. I don't know what "other discussion" you mean, though, I would appreciate if you could provide a link to what you mean. Thank you!
Activity: 141
You posted in wrong section, this should be in "Computer hardware".
Your price aint so bad for the miner.

Thanks, it seems it has been moved to the correct one, thank you mods.

Thank you for your opinion on the price! Do you have any suggestions on how to safely conduct this trade?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
You posted in wrong section, this should be in "Computer hardware".
Your price aint so bad for the miner.
ATTENTION

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.

I'm not trying to sell the machine for anyone other than quake (check page 4 for details).

There's a fake account using my username trying to scam people, alleging he's got an escrow, etc.

DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE FROM ANYONE THAT CONTACTS YOU VIA PM.

YOU SHOULD POST HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE ABOUT THE DEALS YOU MAKE AND MAKE THEM PUBLIC.

Hello,

I'm selling this machine for 650 dollars: http://zoomhash.com/collections/asics/products/110mhs-scrypt-asic-plug-and-play-1000w-a2mega-door-to-door-within-3-5-business-days

Buyer will pay only 650 $.

I will pay escrow fees and shipping costs.

updated in Feb. 2 as per discussed along the thread.

updated in Feb. 7 as per discussed along the thread. THIS DEAL IS CLOSED. Beware of scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: