Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO cards. BEST PRICES [PROMO 15 $] No Limit cards!! - page 2. (Read 6024 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Anyone purchased this and can verify whether it is working?

I would try virtual card, I guess you can deliver me that asap? And I can load it up and try, right?

ING cards are not Virtual...
But i can send asap. (tomortow).

Reply to my question about WU. I get through around 10 of the other cards from another seller on here per month
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

I would try virtual card, I guess you can deliver me that asap? And I can load it up and try, right?

ING cards are not Virtual...
But i can send asap. (tomortow).
Activity: 588
Merit: 520

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Can the ING pln cards be loaded via western union like the mbank and other ones?
Hello,

ING cards in stock.

In card panel is option that allow you to change limits form 500 PLN atm to 10000 atm....

Fee of withdrawal outside PL is 3%.

0 PLN fee for internet transactions.

I have now 150 ING PLN no limit cards.

regards.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
No limit card is hard, probably even impossible to believe as it would be against anti money laundering and terror financing laws.

You have to prove that with some link to that bank offer.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is the no limit card still available ?
Activity: 107
Cookie...Cookie.
Interested in buying a no limit card. PM'ed you.
Activity: 8
Hello,

Are you still selling ? You havent replied to my PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
OK , can you send to me a test card? I want to test withdrawal an account Paypal US , How can I contact with you ?

you cant withdraw iban cards to usa  paypal accounts
Activity: 392
Let's get rich together
Hi,

What you mean about "No Limit cards" ?!? Do you have yahoo messenger or skype?!? PM me.  Smiley
If price still $15, I will take 5 card.  Smiley
Activity: 440
OK , can you send to me a test card? I want to test withdrawal an account Paypal US , How can I contact with you ?

i have same question
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Could you tell us some details (maybe update OP) about the ING Maestro card?
Expiration time
Withdrawal fees (ATM)
Foreign exchange fees (when used for payment or ATM withdrawal) outside of Poland.
Other costs

Thanks.
Activity: 6
Activity: 11

Maybe i need IBAN before card come to me, is that possible? When my order is ok, you sent me IBAN via email and the card will come later? Or is there any activation of the card before i can deposit IBAN?

Is that posible, but card must be activated before.

So i cant use IBAN account, deposit before activation? What about activation process, is it anonymous ?

Maybe i need IBAN before card come to me, is that possible? When my order is ok, you sent me IBAN via email and the card will come later? Or is there any activation of the card before i can deposit IBAN?

Is that posible, but card must be activated before.
What about the (ING) account number, format? PLN cards have PLXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX, so it's 28 char length

ANd what is delivery time in nordic countries?

Is ING available in virtual CC ?

Yes, every card have normal Polish IBAN. (28 char length).

I think that delivery time is up to 1 week.

I can provide you full scans of this card and documents that are needed. But, as everybody know this is not secure method.

What about the (ING) account number, format? PLN cards have PLXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX, so it's 28 char length

Yes, every card have normal Polish IBAN. (28 char length).

I think that delivery time is up to 1 week.

I can provide you full scans of this card and documents that are needed. But, as everybody know this is not secure method.

I thought those cards had to have a year limit because of polish and european Law. Are you shore those ING maestro cards only have that daily limit?
Are those cards only in PLN or do you have euro cards whitout yearly limit too?
If they are only in PNL, is the fee on paying/withdrawing euros also about 3%?

This cards dont have limit. Daily ATM limit is 10 000 PLN (like 2 500 Euro). I have now only ING PLN cards. Yes, if you withdraw abroad Poland you pay 3% fee.
Pages:
Jump to: