Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO cards. BEST PRICES [PROMO 15 $] No Limit cards!! - page 3. (Read 6024 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 268
Can you post more information about those ING maestro cards?
I posted here some questions about them: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6706393

By the way, since your price is now a good price, you should add it to the title of this thread
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Every card have own "bank account". This is normal bank panel where are infos like limits, IBAN, etc.
We shouldn't be posting on this thread, but I guess it will help the Op:
1) These cards are legally ones, sold in Poland to anyone anonymously.
2) This is allowed because they have tight limits: you can only transfer 2500 euros to the card (or same value in usds) on one civil year.
3) the bank account is not in other people name, it's an account without name or with your name if you care to register the card with real information.
Activity: 66
I'm not the op, but: those cards have an anonymous bank account attached. However, you have to sell your bitcoins for fiat and send a fiat wire transfer to that account. Only after that you can withdraw anonymously.

I wonder what account the card has attached? Where do they get other person information and Is It legal to do so? Would I have any trouble If someone find out that I'm using "fake" account?
I'm not the op, but: those cards have an anonymous bank account attached. However, you have to sell your bitcoins for fiat and send a fiat wire transfer to that account. Only after that you can withdraw anonymously.
Activity: 65
So I can withdraw my bitcoins from any ATM totally anonymously? Or do I need bank account for this? Let's say I have some bitcoins in my wallet and I order this card, so i can just go to ATM and withdraw the funds in FIAT money? Also Can I verify my skrill account with fake information with this card and deposit/withdraw with It?
Activity: 115
Cryptocurrencies is future
You need bank information to verify a PayPal.
I thought those cards had to have a year limit because of polish and european Law. Are you shore those ING maestro cards only have that daily limit?
Are those cards only in PLN or do you have euro cards whitout yearly limit too?
If they are only in PNL, is the fee on paying/withdrawing euros also about 3%?
My account is a PayPal U.S , can I use type of card to verify my account and withdraw money from my account PayPal?

Hi i provide you test card, and you check this.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
My account is a PayPal U.S , can I use type of card to verify my account and withdraw money from my account PayPal?
OK, i have new info.
Maestro ING Cards:
Year limit: - (no limit)
Day limit ATM: 10 000 PLN (like 2500 Euro)

Mb, there is limit, but i think this is the best prepaid card.
is it possible to have bigger total loading to the card in a calendar year than 2500 EUR

I have now new cards, that dont have limits. But that card cost 50$ each. And this is Maestro card.
Activity: 95
is it possible to have bigger total loading to the card in a calendar year than 2500 EUR
NEW Price! -50% ! Only 15 USD/each!

Hi sidwa69, what can you tell about limits of those cards?,are MB or WK?  do you have currently stock?.

Thanks & regards.

In stock, as always.

mBank limits:
no cash transaction: 1000 EUR/800 GBP/ 1300 USD /4000 PLN
ATM 150 EUR/130 GBP/200 USD/ 500 PLN
max at card in 1 year:2500 EUR/ 2000 GBP/ 3000 USD / 10000 PLN
BZWBK limit:
no cash transaction: 4000 PLN
ATM: 500 PLN
max at card in 1 year:10000 PLN
Activity: 1

Hi sidwa69, what can you tell about limits of those cards?,are MB or WK?  do you have currently stock?.

Thanks & regards.

Accept ESCROW for buy here?!?!?!? discount 50%? woow... I'll take it 10 card if you accept ESCROW payment.

I accept ESCEROW. PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Let's get rich together

Accept ESCROW for buy here?!?!?!? discount 50%? woow... I'll take it 10 card if you accept ESCROW payment.
Activity: 27
Price is 30 USD for 1.

If you want to buy more like 50 then your price is 23 USD... etc.

Yes, the sellers I'm thinking about sell cards from Mbank and WBK, but plastic ones and with the same limits.

Price is 30 USD for 1.

So What is the limit 1 card has? if you suggest to buy about 50 cards looks like the limit is small
Price is 30 USD for 1.

Pages:
Jump to: