Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 45. (Read 123460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Reminder discount's on multiple miners.  Currently save $50 dollars when you buy two SF-28 Scrypt Miners. Great expandability possibilities with these miners!

Image above show's one SF-28 mining away and you can see watt usage!

With just two SF-28 miners you will be running approx. 56 MH of scrypt mining!  And using around or less than 900 watts compared to some others such as Zeus 28-30 MH which recommends 1200 watts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
can i expect my miner details tomorrow? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
updated on  16 Jun 2014
the dragon 1T miner was sold out currently and the next batch will available on 22 JUN, the pre-order is open
and you can order it now
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
sorry about the delay of reply, currently all of the miner is sold out and the next batch will arrive on 22 jun

Thanks for letting us know. Please post here as soon as they are available for purchase again.

i have a dragon miner hosted from mr.li group, if anyone is interested with mr. li's agreement, i can tfr the entire package to interested parties at a reasonable offer. PM for details & we can work it out.

p/s: host fee is paid up till 20th june.

I am interested to purchase it off you where it is hosted.
Have PM'd you, details please.

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
I'm looking to purchase, not have it hosted. 2.5btc right now.

pm'ed
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm looking to purchase, not have it hosted. 2.5btc right now.

when can i expect my miner details?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
sorry about the delay of reply, currently all of the miner is sold out and the next batch will arrive on 22 jun

Thanks for letting us know. Please post here as soon as they are available for purchase again.

i have a dragon miner hosted from mr.li group, if anyone is interested with mr. li's agreement, i can tfr the entire package to interested parties at a reasonable offer. PM for details & we can work it out.

p/s: host fee is paid up till 20th june.

legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
Well I've been waiting for them to reply to me in this thread but...

It is early morning in china. wait for few hours. i am also waiting for my details.
Well I've been waiting for them to reply to me in this thread but...
So is it basically based on the honor system? I just input what it says on btc-e in the Google docs form? Are the miners tested for QA prior to shipping?
legendary
Will escrow be accepted? And I'd like to receive a definitive price in BTC

With the amount sold I'm not sure on escrow you will have to ask Mr. Lee/pcfli.  If you want that you could use paypal he accepts it.

As far as definitive bitcoin price when you order its the current price on BTC-e.  That is the definitive bitcoin price, it changes as the market changes as far as BTC price.  You just fill out the google order form and use the current BTC-e price.  
Will escrow be accepted? And I'd like to receive a definitive price in BTC
legendary
Hi, I want the 1TH/s miner. How many Bitcoins will it cost?

In the front page it show's new reduced price on Dragon 1TH.  Use BTC-e rate as far as conversion from dollars to BTC.
Hi, I want the 1TH/s miner. How many Bitcoins will it cost?
Sent the payment. And filled the payment form. If everything goes well i will order more.
legendary

You will notice price drop in SF-28.  Also reminder there is discount if you order multiple discount rate is shown in starting post.  With expandability hoping that might save a few a little money Smiley

And you will now see SF-28 and SF-70 no longer have a future shipment date, and have moved to the < 48 hour shipment date from order.

And if don't mind a little more electricity B2 now with price drop ships also < 48 hours.  Has had good luck on poolside hashing.

All worth looking at if you are in market for a new Scrypt miner.

As always happy mining!
Thanks pcfli  i will order shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: