Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 41. (Read 123460 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I bought 5 dragons from my contact in china, then I decided to be a reseller, and I did resell several dragons and other script machines in few days. I just started, I have just almost finished the website and will do the marketing soon. Thanks

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
4 of my hosted miners are averaging about 750 gh/s.  This is not 1TH/s that Li promised.  Do I get a prorate?  I am happy with 900 gh/s or higher but 700 is too low.

just had my email re hosting fees.

Anyone here who has had already made a payment advise whether I pay for my 3 miners on a full month or just the days I have mined?

Thanks

you should have a bill and it is prorated   ..

my bill is 1 miner for 31 days at 7.50 a day or 232.50.

did you get your bill?

at lee  I will send the  btc in about 5 hours.   

What I would suggest is to stop them for 5 mins or so and then restart.  That may solve your problems.  If that doesn`t work i suggest contacting pcfli.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
4 of my hosted miners are averaging about 750 gh/s.  This is not 1TH/s that Li promised.  Do I get a prorate?  I am happy with 900 gh/s or higher but 700 is too low.

Anyone here who has had already made a payment advise whether I pay for my 3 miners on a full month or just the days I have mined?

Thanks

did you get your bill?

Its ok I panicked a little!! My hosted miners didn`t start until 16th june, so i should get my bill next round.

D`oh!!!
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

Thanks

did you get your bill?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
thanks pcfli all up and working thanks to you 
the pin code was used to protect your miner, since it is temporary host in my data center to test
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
updated on  26 Jun 2014
The price of the miners adjust, especially the  scrypt miner adjust a lot, please check the following form to see the detail.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yrP7bd7tekW8XCp7EZ5BKAB5wAcnshdyGVfygQOspE8/edit#gid=416246852
Activity: 97
thanks pcfli all up and working thanks to you 
legendary
Activity: 1456
i can log into the a2 via its ip and the screen has all the ip address and pool addrr etc but it has pin number protection so when i try to change the pool info to my own info it wont do it it says wrong pin!

Have I maybe been sent an A2 that was supposed to be hosted by you guys ? The miner has been shipped to me

But I still need the pin number please

INNOSILICON
CHANGE PIN - OLD PIN: NEW PIN: NEW PIN CONFIRM:
IP ADDRESS: NETMASK: GATEWAY: DNS: PIN:
GROUP 1 POOL 1 ADDR: POOL 1 ID: POOL 1 PWD:
GROUP 1 POOL 2 ADDR: POOL 2 ID: POOL 2 PWD:
GROUP 1 POOL 3 ADDR: POOL 3 ID: POOL 3 PWD:
GROUP 2 POOL 1 ADDR: POOL 1 ID: POOL 1 PWD:
GROUP 2 POOL 2 ADDR: POOL 2 ID: POOL 2 PWD:
GROUP 2 POOL 3 ADDR: POOL 3 ID: POOL 3 PWD:
GROUP 1 POOL SELECT: GROUP 2 POOL SELECT:
BOARD 1 SPEED: BOARD 2 SPEED: BOARD 3 SPEED:
BOARD 4 SPEED: BOARD 5 SPEED: BOARD 6 SPEED:
DEVICE INITIAL DIFF: (AUTO UP TO 4096)
START TYPE:
CGMINER START: CGMINER STOP: PIN: Wrong PIN!

A2 TERMINATOR SPEED: 89.28M/s

I am not sure what you were sent on image, it appears to be a new version or a custom one I have not used.

Use a 2nd SD card, do not use original in case you need it or pin is found.

But in mean time use one of the images found on forum and use a program such as Win32DiskImager to right to sd card.  Personally I like the second it is newer, but if your going to rent through some of the rental services the first image is what you want:

- A2 Image Orginal (2014-05-21) user: pi / psw: innosilicon
- InnoSilicon Customized WebGUI RPI Image for A2 Miners (2014-06-18) static ip address 192.168.1.168 psw: innosilicon

Credit goes to this for image links:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-innosilicon-a1-booster-a2-terminator-supporttuning-626327
Activity: 859
Well this operation needs a prompt customer support badly. After 2 days I got some 15 hrs of mining.
its ip address is 192.168.1.139
i can log into the a2 via its ip and the screen has all the ip address and pool addrr etc but it has pin number protection so when i try to change the pool info to my own info it wont do it it says wrong pin!

Have I maybe been sent an A2 that was supposed to be hosted by you guys ? The miner has been shipped to me

But I still need the pin number please

INNOSILICON
CHANGE PIN - OLD PIN: NEW PIN: NEW PIN CONFIRM:
IP ADDRESS: NETMASK: GATEWAY: DNS: PIN:
GROUP 1 POOL 1 ADDR: POOL 1 ID: POOL 1 PWD:
GROUP 1 POOL 2 ADDR: POOL 2 ID: POOL 2 PWD:
GROUP 1 POOL 3 ADDR: POOL 3 ID: POOL 3 PWD:
GROUP 2 POOL 1 ADDR: POOL 1 ID: POOL 1 PWD:
GROUP 2 POOL 2 ADDR: POOL 2 ID: POOL 2 PWD:
GROUP 2 POOL 3 ADDR: POOL 3 ID: POOL 3 PWD:
GROUP 1 POOL SELECT: GROUP 2 POOL SELECT:
BOARD 1 SPEED: BOARD 2 SPEED: BOARD 3 SPEED:
BOARD 4 SPEED: BOARD 5 SPEED: BOARD 6 SPEED:
DEVICE INITIAL DIFF: (AUTO UP TO 4096)
START TYPE:
CGMINER START: CGMINER STOP: PIN: Wrong PIN!

A2 TERMINATOR SPEED: 89.28M/s
legendary
help please pcfli

the a2 that arrived needs a pin number so i cant get it mining for me without it as it wont change the pools

Is it asking for a password at front when logging in on a miner shipped to you?  Or is it a hosted miner? Assuming shipped and your using the InnoSilicon Scripta image the password at boot is:  innosilicon

Please let me know if that is what you are looking for.
help please pcfli

the a2 that arrived needs a pin number so i cant get it mining for me without it as it wont change the pools
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
my machine is down again 2nd hour.

is there a website or any support for hosted miners?

Same here.
Let's hope it's teething problems.
Activity: 859
my machine is down again 2nd hour.

is there a website or any support for hosted miners?
legendary
jcbarrales please edit your post to not contain such a long list.

Can you please let me know a little more.  What username did you order under I cannot find your order date.  How long have you had it?  What have you tried to fix it?

Have you tried reinstalling the program just open a new folder install it see if it detects it? This is the first I have had someone report it just not detecting it at all.  Plug each blade in separate to router/hub temporarily with doing this and see if it detects either. 
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hi friend i have a SF 28MH but stop working, it shows 1 red led and i can't detected with the computer, the 2 blades has the same problem, red led and the computer does not detect them. What can i do? please help me

You could start by not quoting a gazillion lines of text from the op.

Otherwise I always get best results by emailing him.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I told you.  Mr. Lee will come to the rescue.
Pages:
Jump to: