Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!! - page 10. (Read 208181 times)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
@JadeSnail

Such a relieve to see some of my questions answered.
Like I said before, I'm not bothered by the current price, but by the lack of communication.

"We understand that some people are frustrated, but the team is working hard to make the project a success. "

--> People are frustrated, because they don't know what's going on...
It's acceptable that the team couldn't deliver on time, but when that happens, it's crucial to give as much feedback as possible, on a daily base.
If you don't communicate for several days in a row under these conditions, it creates uncertainty and panic...

I still didn't sell any of my GBT and I have still faith in this project but please...keep us informed, that's all we're asking.

With kind regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 894
I still can't believe this project is dead...
How can it be dead with about 200K$ of fundings?

@DailyModo

Please show at least some decency and inform the ICO buyers about the current status of this project.
I would like to see some answers to these questions:

1. Who is still aboard?
2. How much of the 260BTC are left?
3. What is the current status of the new website?
4. What are your future plans?

With kind regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi. I was the original investor of Gamebet.gg that invested with Xypher. To the devs, I can easily verify identity in PM from my priv key. Out of respect for Xypher and the friends who invested in this project, I told him I wouldnt go off on the project even though I was PISSED.  Just a few highlights.

I felt Xypher always did his best but hands were tied. He seems like a standup guy from my telegram messages

i felt like promises were broken and those of us who took all the risk werent rewarded

Constant delays and uncertainty

Simple things like issuing initial tokens were delayed and delayed

Its one of my bigger investment regrets on time and frustration

I sold a portion of my coins at a loss and felt relieved

im still holding about 400k coins for friends so I hope this project does well for their sake

I write this to tell you I'm not the least bit surprised about the delays and mixed directions. That's the kindest way I can phrase things.  This project was first mentioned in the BitShares community. Heart might be in the right place but I wasn't impressed with the organization.

I will take some of my Lisk profits and help payback some of my friends for this truly bad investment. I was so convinced this was going to be huge, lesson learned. In the meantime, I hope their team can turn things around quickly.
not a good way to went through dev didn't expect this things to happen, first thing they are not ready just push forward without thinking the consequence now it is needed for them to show up and calm the community im not that much holder but i feel your sentiment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi. I was the original investor of Gamebet.gg that invested with Xypher. To the devs, I can easily verify identity in PM from my priv key. Out of respect for Xypher and the friends who invested in this project, I told him I wouldnt go off on the project even though I was PISSED.  Just a few highlights.

I felt Xypher always did his best but hands were tied. He seems like a standup guy from my telegram messages

i felt like promises were broken and those of us who took all the risk werent rewarded

Constant delays and uncertainty

Simple things like issuing initial tokens were delayed and delayed

Its one of my bigger investment regrets on time and frustration

I sold a portion of my coins at a loss and felt relieved

im still holding about 400k coins for friends so I hope this project does well for their sake

I write this to tell you I'm not the least bit surprised about the delays and mixed directions. That's the kindest way I can phrase things.  This project was first mentioned in the BitShares community. Heart might be in the right place but I wasn't impressed with the organization.

I will take some of my Lisk profits and help payback some of my friends for this truly bad investment. I was so convinced this was going to be huge, lesson learned. In the meantime, I hope their team can turn things around quickly.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
someone, share invite link with me to https://discordapp.com channel
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Im still holding but its getting tricky now. Anyway, im in for at least 12 months. Then I'll consider selling.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I realy dont understand why the dev´s letting this crap happen to this coin. The idea/concept is so good. They raised a lot of money so hiring people to build a decent platform should not be any problem.
Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame...

I never received my perks, was told many weeks ago, months even that they wld be put into my Gamebet wallet on site but still cant see any gamer silver or whatever its called. Would it be visible on the withdraw page for gamebetcoin??

I am also still waiting for a part of the perks they promised me. (and still cant login to the site)
They dont even respond anymore to mail/pm´s.

@xypher was responsible for handling perks and communication with the investors, it's easy to blame the team when the guy dropping the ball makes an articulate exit that explains perhaps 10% of the truth. We will look to put out a major update shortly, until then just hold on to the seat of your pants, you invested in a crypto venture... if you expected this to progress any faster than it is, you are literally not investing whatsoever and simply day trading which we will remind everyone, that is not what this coin is about.

@DailyModo,what's the major update?
There will be no major update! Grin

As usual  Grin Grin

So this coin is dead  Embarrassed

I was watching this too see how it went going forward but never had any trust in this daily modo character since he defaulted on his previous coin start up.  Tongue
That is a sure sign not to go into this one guys!  Roll Eyes
History tends to repeat it's self but this ones in the same fashion as the last one.  Lips sealed
What this is dead Looks like gbt still alive but every week the price of gbt is decreases and i think they are still fighting slowly..
I have still holding mine and waiting this coin to be viral..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Garbage in garbage out.

They should change the "SALE OVER!!!" in thread title to "COIN OVER!!!"

LOL
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I realy dont understand why the dev´s letting this crap happen to this coin. The idea/concept is so good. They raised a lot of money so hiring people to build a decent platform should not be any problem.
Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame...

I never received my perks, was told many weeks ago, months even that they wld be put into my Gamebet wallet on site but still cant see any gamer silver or whatever its called. Would it be visible on the withdraw page for gamebetcoin??

I am also still waiting for a part of the perks they promised me. (and still cant login to the site)

@xypher was responsible for handling perks and communication with the investors, it's easy to blame the team when the guy dropping the ball makes an articulate exit that explains perhaps 10% of the truth. We will look to put out a major update shortly, until then just hold on to the seat of your pants, you invested in a crypto venture... if you expected this to progress any faster than it is, you are literally not investing whatsoever and simply day trading which we will remind everyone, that is not what this coin is about.

As usual  Grin Grin

So this coin is dead  Embarrassed

I was watching this too see how it went going forward but never had any trust in this daily modo character since he defaulted on his previous coin start up.  Tongue
That is a sure sign not to go into this one guys!  Roll Eyes
History tends to repeat it's self but this ones in the same fashion as the last one.  Lips sealed
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

As usual  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Rule #1 in crypto - only make promises you can keep, or else face the fud. It is better for devs to keep quiet and only post when something is ready to deliver. Then they can only be fudded about not saying much. If a dev makes a promise, then he adds another front where he can be fudded on.
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^

Activity: 243

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

yeah same here, never received my ICO bonus in full.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
the coin is about main updates every week but with no effect lol
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
okay i added the gamebet sig, now maybe the devs will start caring about the investors again  Kiss

Or not Wink
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
okay i added the gamebet sig, now maybe the devs will start caring about the investors again  Kiss
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
I am sure there are some really serious problems here that need to be fixed. But the best thing, in fact the only thing, you can do to get your money back or get promises fulfilled is to help the project succeed.

Hating and flaming and being disrespectful will hurt the project and discourage developers. Encouraging and supporting and being respectful will help the project, and will ultimately lead to you getting what you want. As simple as that. Be aware of the effects of your actions, and act accordingly.

DailyMudak, you're lousy clown  Grin Grin Grin

See what I mean? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH SHIT LIKE THIS?!  Angry

As long as you have nothing productive to contribute, please do this thread a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Yess and wait for another major update!!  Shocked

Edit >>>  "Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame..."

Question??>>> Where is the money??

Bitchez, boatz and blow.
Where else does any money go from any ico?
 Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
I am sure there are some really serious problems here that need to be fixed. But the best thing, in fact the only thing, you can do to get your money back or get promises fulfilled is to help the project succeed.

Hating and flaming and being disrespectful will hurt the project and discourage developers. Encouraging and supporting and being respectful will help the project, and will ultimately lead to you getting what you want. As simple as that. Be aware of the effects of your actions, and act accordingly.

DailyMudak, you're lousy clown  Grin Grin Grin

See what I mean? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH SHIT LIKE THIS?!  Angry

As long as you have nothing productive to contribute, please do this thread a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Yess and wait for another major update!!  Shocked

Edit >>>  "Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame..."

Question??>>> Where is the money??
Pages:
Jump to: