Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!! - page 9. (Read 208181 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Are you also aware that i after + 2 months still cant login to gamebet.gg and that i still havent received my perks that where promised to me for being a early investor...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
In the meantime don't fear; the profit cycle won't start until problems like these are resolved.

The profit sharing still hasn't happened yet? What is this coin actually used for if not for the purpose it was created for?

It is better for investors if the profit cycle only starts once income increases.

No, it is better for investors if they were getting what they paid for. Hence why they invested..

This is a big reason why GBT is really low. What is the purpose of owning a profit share coin that doesn't share profit?

We will be selling a maximum of 10% of our profit generated earned through betting and commission from Steam item sales on GameBet.

because for the first 6 months of the profit share cycle the investors will get 30%,  so, most of us would rather wait till everything is up and running smooth.  Also at this time we cannot register or store our gbt on the site.

I think you are confused a bit or I am misunderstanding something.

Legally speaking that 30% for 6 months started once the sale finished per the legally binding contract for the initial sale offer. Once that 6 months are done he would only be required to provide 20% for the remaining 6 months before it reduces it to 10%.

If you read back through the forum at one point daily asked the community if we wanted to start the first cycle, or wait for further development and marketing.  we voted to wait. either way i have asked a member to the team to clarify this for us, hopefully he chimes in soon.

Was a new contract made? If a new contract was not made then the first one is still valid.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
In the meantime don't fear; the profit cycle won't start until problems like these are resolved.

The profit sharing still hasn't happened yet? What is this coin actually used for if not for the purpose it was created for?

It is better for investors if the profit cycle only starts once income increases.

No, it is better for investors if they were getting what they paid for. Hence why they invested..

This is a big reason why GBT is really low. What is the purpose of owning a profit share coin that doesn't share profit?

We will be selling a maximum of 10% of our profit generated earned through betting and commission from Steam item sales on GameBet.

because for the first 6 months of the profit share cycle the investors will get 30%,  so, most of us would rather wait till everything is up and running smooth.  Also at this time we cannot register or store our gbt on the site.

Legally speaking that 30% for 6 months started once the sale finished per the legally binding contract for the initial sale offer. Once that 6 months are done he would only be required to provide 20% for the remaining 6 months before it reduces it to 10%.

If you read back through the forum at one point daily asked the community if we wanted to start the first cycle, or wait for further development and marketing.  we voted to wait. either way i have asked a member to the team to clarify this for us, hopefully he chimes in soon.
legendary

because for the first 6 months of the profit share cycle the investors will get 30%,  so, most of us would rather wait till everything is up and running smooth.  Also at this time we cannot register or store our gbt on the site.

Activity: 140

legendary

Activity: 210

I think so. But I have a 1 year plan with gbt so even if the next 3 months are slow I've still got 6 left until I need to make a financial decision about this investment.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I still can't even log into the site after 22 days of it being broken) so nope.

Do you use 2-factor authentication?

Who is stupid enough to trust finances on a site WITHOUT 2FA? Was that a serious question?
legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
The situation of this coin is very sad Sad
i lost part of my money

What is happening  Shocked Some good news now?
It just rose too 600 satoshis now on yobit exchange from 383 when I last checked this morning.
discord meeting unveil something? There is a huge buy wall now.  Smiley

It's coming alive again. People must know things that we dont.
Update dev??
YES seriously.
Put us in the know or this coin is going no where fast. They refuse to realize: they need us not the other way around.
Unless the are looking to make a run for it leaving all us holding their bag.
Activity: 210
i lost part of my money

It just rose too 600 satoshis now on yobit exchange from 383 when I last checked this morning.

It's coming alive again. People must know things that we dont.
Update dev??
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
i lost part of my money

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Can anyone send their GBT to the site wallet yet?
If the wallet doesn't work and they are not even trying to fix that (how long has it not been functional so to receive?)
then that kind of tells you that the developer's have abandoned this project and it is a dead as dead coin.
Come on now! Didn't anybody learn anything of that mrai project a little while back? It was not such a long time ago that they did the same thing, but not at this kind of level. This is far worst  Sad

What is the exact issue you have with the wallet? Describe the actions that lead you to the bug as accurately as possible and I'll pass it on to the dev.

The team is aware of this issue and a fix is happening as soon as possible. In the meantime don't fear; the profit cycle won't start until problems like these are resolved.

Do you use 2-factor authentication?

I can login, go to the wallet, but when I press deposit, absolutely nothing happens.  I'm using Firefox.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
i lost part of my money
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Thank you cryptedxypher for your valedictory message - it is now for the remaining members of the team to conduct themselves as well as you have. You've set a high standard.

Good luck for the future  Smiley

Still in 'waiting hopefully' mode  Undecided
Activity: 765
Merit: 283

same here
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
If the wallet doesn't work and they are not even trying to fix that (how long has it not been functional so to receive?)
then that kind of tells you that the developer's have abandoned this project and it is a dead as dead coin.
Come on now! Didn't anybody learn anything of that mrai project a little while back? It was not such a long time ago that they did the same thing, but not at this kind of level. This is far worst  Sad
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: