Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!! - page 5. (Read 208176 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Everything is fine  Grin

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
just failed project trade shows how this coin being dump, the only hope of this is to be part of trollpayment and be pump from time to time but the project itself i have no hope.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I dont care about a takeover and I dont care about anything but getting to sell my coins above 1100 satoshi.
 Cry
You still have the chance to get out before it hit 1 sat  Cheesy

Dont fuk with me. A take over can happen and change this bad situation. Im even considering buying more at these cheap prices once I hear a real take over is underway.
For a takeover DM has to hand over the ICO bitcoins to someone else.Dream on  Wink

I want a takeover!!!  Angry

You want soeone to bail out your bad desicion? Good luck with that.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
I dont care about a takeover and I dont care about anything but getting to sell my coins above 1100 satoshi.
 Cry
You still have the chance to get out before it hit 1 sat  Cheesy

Dont fuk with me. A take over can happen and change this bad situation. Im even considering buying more at these cheap prices once I hear a real take over is underway.
For a takeover DM has to hand over the ICO bitcoins to someone else.Dream on  Wink

I want a takeover!!!  Angry
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
 Cry

For a takeover DM has to hand over the ICO bitcoins to someone else.Dream on  Wink
 Cry

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
 Cry
 Cry
Activity: 336
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I support a takeover too.
Activity: 661
Activity: 336
Gamebet.gg is dead?

Whats happened? 185 satoshi....its is crazy...
Its sad...but its over.
legendary
Activity: 980
Premium
Gamebet.gg is dead?

Whats happened? 185 satoshi....its is crazy...
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Hey y'all... Just checking in like I said I would a while back. Do you all still think I am trolling when I said this coin was a terrible investment?

Now go help other people out and tell them that Peerplays and Let It Ride are also shitty investments.

In crpto there are bad investments around every corner.  It seems you only organize fud campaigns against projects that might compete with moneypot   Huh  awfully convenient i'd say

you wouldn't happen to know anything about those ddos attacks a few week ago?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Stop FUD, guys. The community is ill, that's very sad. I don't see neither help suggestions nor ideas, swearing only.  We must stick together in this dramatic period.
Sure, DM will be back with promised update in the nearest future. Let's give him one more chance to be rehabilitated.

Pax vobiscum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Vote for the takeover since we have no news from the dev team.
Let's give this project an other chance to succeed.
No new site, no new news. I think this project is dead in the water.
Selling all my 10k GBT now to get something out of it before nothing.  Roll Eyes

It´s already nothing. I keep hoping for a mirical or a takeover.
@ 150 it is something if you bought later like I had.
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Selling all my 10k GBT now to get something out of it before nothing.  Roll Eyes

It´s already nothing. I keep hoping for a mirical or a takeover.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Pages:
Jump to: