Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!! - page 7. (Read 208181 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words

The End !

GBT / BTC Last: 0.00000347 24High: 0.00000348 24Low: 0.00000242 24V: 0.02 BTC  Kiss

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC

Hmm..   Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
You guys were warned about this shady deal....but nobody listened to me then.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I knew something was fishy when they posted that fake crap about the ddos attacks. What I still don't get is, if Daily has scammed us, why the frig does he keep coming back to post stupid updates about nothing?  Is it like a game to him? Does he think its funny to drag everyone along? I'm really perplexed.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
I want my money back scammers. Lets make petition or smth to beat money out of them.
Find some lawyers...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I want my money back scammers. Lets make petition or smth to beat money out of them.
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
He is a serial scammer. Someone needs to put an end to this. Wink
I think it's time to start new project: "punish DailyShit". Sure $10.000 will be enough to make this bastard to buy a wheelchair instead of cars Roll Eyes

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
Activity: 40
I think it's time to start new project: "punish DailyShit". Sure $10.000 will be enough to make this bastard to buy a wheelchair instead of cars Roll Eyes
Activity: 472
Never spend your money before you have it.
some people are really blind 

that guy Black Mamba was right the whole time
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
what is going on here? why price continue falling down did the dev still letting this things happen any thing that they can do to make this coin move up again i guess it is not just the community it should also with the dev initail attempt to save this project.
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Why don't we see DailyDonkey's explanations?) Fucking scammer  Grin
Activity: 40
Why don't we see DailyDonkey's explanations?) Fucking scammer  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
You guys need to show up here....
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hey y'all... Just checking in like I said I would a while back. Do you all still think I am trolling when I said this coin was a terrible investment?

Now go help other people out and tell them that Peerplays and Let It Ride are also shitty investments.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
so my gut feeling was right. Glad I got out.
Somebody just sold 2800 GBT for 100 satoshi each. So this is the end.   Undecided
It's a shame, really a shame.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
so my gut feeling was right. Glad I got out.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Well glad it's official.

RIP
Activity: 140

What have they done with the funds?

Still no official answer to this question?  Sad

And now Daily has moved on to other projects.

Proof?

Hey guys,

Before I begin this update, I’d like to apologize for a lack of responsiveness as of late. I’ve had some family emergencies and in my absence there were numerous attacks on our infrastructure (that I had John post from my account) as we began migrations and setting up new servers.

A minor amount of withdrawals encountered errors while automatically being processed due to these back end infrastructure migrations we have been executing. The majority of withdrawals processed smoothly and any withdrawals that were previously held up have been taken care of accordingly now.

We’re currently working on integrating the key components of the new UI to the site and we’re eager to reach the point where we can complete our transition. However, until this point we will leave the “old UI” intact as the main page. In the new UI we’ve developed, it’s already possible to prove ownership of a GBT address (and there by register it for dividend payouts). Currently, there is not a way to add a default dividend BTC address, and this will be added in the near future (before the end of the month).

We encourage users to offer feedback as we integrate and mold the new site - for example, one user mentioned there are too many matches on the index page. We agree with you Smiley. We intend on paginating the content on the match filter to allow you to browse through matches easier and this is just one of many changes that we’re still continuing to work on.

We’ll be having a Discord meeting on the 12th (Sunday) at 12:00pm PST. At this time, we will be looking to announce our official stance on the legality of GBT and what you as an investor can expect from us going forward. Of course, we’ll be talking about the changes we’re working on as well Wink

In other news, I (Daily Modo) have been independently working with two other groups outside of GameBet who’re developing projects in regards to Binary Options Trading for specific altcoins (and other tickers) as well as a Dice project.
While I can’t provide details about either of these (as I’ve been asked to be brief) you can expect the Dice site will have a unique twist to it that will make it quite different from existing dice sites.

To clarify my role with these groups, I’ve been asked to organize update posts, coordinating their teams and serve as an advisor to impart onto them my past experiences as well as things I’ve learned while working on GameBet. I’d like to stress, working with these groups will not derail my time spent on GameBet, as it is my intent to help get these groups on the right track such that once they become well established GameBet can officially partner with them in the future.

Thank you, I truly appreciate all the support we get from the GameBet community. Please, if you have any inquires reach out to us at [email protected] and [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Cheers.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
What have they done with the funds?

Still no official answer to this question?  Sad

And now Daily has moved on to other projects.

Proof?
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
The devs have walked away with or investment Smiley
This project doesn't seem to lift off without the right people and i can tell you this aren't the right people for the job.

No they have not. Gamebet is a big project and takes time to make.
But they say June 1st for their new UI to come but that time has come and gone.  Embarrassed
It looks as if GameBet gives empty promises too what I have seen of them so far.  Undecided

This is not how a company, if serious, should display itself to the shareholders let alone to the public.

I am starting to agree with this.  They were able to get much more done before they collected our money from the ICO..  What have they done with the funds?  does it cost 100k  for a shitty Ark server?  And now Daily has moved on to other projects.   I tried so hard to stick up for this team, but it is clear now that we got FUCKED!
Its good that finally you got the real picture, others are trying to draw here for a while.
Activity: 140
The devs have walked away with or investment Smiley
This project doesn't seem to lift off without the right people and i can tell you this aren't the right people for the job.

No they have not. Gamebet is a big project and takes time to make.
But they say June 1st for their new UI to come but that time has come and gone.  Embarrassed
It looks as if GameBet gives empty promises too what I have seen of them so far.  Undecided

This is not how a company, if serious, should display itself to the shareholders let alone to the public.

I am starting to agree with this.  They were able to get much more done before they collected our money from the ICO..  What have they done with the funds?  does it cost 100k  for a shitty Ark server?  And now Daily has moved on to other projects.   I tried so hard to stick up for this team, but it is clear now that we got FUCKED!
Pages:
Jump to: