Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 116. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
@GCoin_GCN @GregGeoghegan A quite tweet. G1m for a re-tweet. June only. Retweet and message me your GCoin address. G1m for a share too....... collect and hold. The pot will run out by next year and the value Huh

https://www.facebook.com/infogcoin

legendary
www.gcn.zone
i enjoyed the slot games...

Thanks dearbesz,

By the way sorry guys that we had to put some adds around the place. Basically they bring in money to
pay for all the servers we have running Smiley

Thanks

Greg

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
i enjoyed the slot games...
legendary
www.gcn.zone
sutekthemad: Prize sent Smiley

I'll look into that check bandwidth issue.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
any idea why i cant play the frozen bubble game? it give me a message of check bandwidth every time i try to play it.. any idea? im connected in a wifi which is   subscribed to an unlimited  data monthly plan

edit:
it's weird i made it to run in bluestacks but still bandwidth problem in my phone

I get the same problem sometimes when I have poor mobile data connection. It never occurs when I'm on wifi though...
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
any idea why i cant play the frozen bubble game? it give me a message of check bandwidth every time i try to play it.. any idea? im connected in a wifi which is   subscribed to an unlimited  data monthly plan

edit:
it's weird i made it to run in bluestacks but still bandwidth problem in my phone
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Outstanding, thanks Greg.  Address is: GPJpUuVEtFmfqy6KUQjnUcP3hLov6FXHnD

Of course reliable cashouts would be good too,    Wink
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Cleared it.  Ending credits are a nice touch after level 100!

That's some job. I got about 1/3rd the way there.

Whats Your GCoin Address & we'll send a prize !!!!

Cleared it.  Ending credits are a nice touch after level 100!

Took a very particular set of bubbles, but I moved on past level 70.  Now at 99, and it's the same waiting for a very particular set to clear it.  It's frustrating, but it's a good kind of frustrating.  I'll feel like I did something when I finally beat it LOL.

Try it later message persists on cash out.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
The old Try Again Later cashout notifications are back on Frozen Bubble.  Nice escalation of points by level.  Level 70 is tricky - stuck there for about a day and a half.

Hi sutekthemad

I think there might be an issue there. We're going have to fix that. It's a hack.

best
Greg
legendary
The old Try Again Later cashout notifications are back on Frozen Bubble.  Nice escalation of points by level.  Level 70 is tricky - stuck there for about a day and a half.
gonna try the bubble today i hope i can get a good score on this.
legendary

Bigger payouts

the prizes GCoin Light bike gone UP

small arena

middle arena

large arena

this is cool i have fun playing the GCOIN light bike  especially trapping the opponent in my trail wall Cheesy
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Awesome work as always Greg!  Looking forward to settling in with it on the couch tonight.

Let me know how you get on. We're looking for some feedback Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Macsga,

Any feedback is great. Let me know if the crashing keeps happening.

Thanks
Greg

My wallet keeps crashing. what is wrong?  Huh

It might need the block chain to catch up. Takes a few hours. Is it still happening ?
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Bigger payouts

the prizes GCoin Light bike gone UP

small arena

middle arena

large arena
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Macsga,

Thanks
Greg

It takes some time to recover and often presents the dialogue to terminate the process. It happens a lot on older machines (ie: 1x core-2x core ones). On my 8x core works OK most of the times. The only drawback is that you earn awful low... Tongue

Thanks Macsga. We'll look into that.
Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Hi Macsga,

Thanks
Greg

It takes some time to recover and often presents the dialogue to terminate the process. It happens a lot on older machines (ie: 1x core-2x core ones). On my 8x core works OK most of the times. The only drawback is that you earn awful low... Tongue
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Hi Macsga,

Thanks
Greg

Jump to: