Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 118. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Ordered a computer. I'm in the US. Got an email a few days later - he won't ship to me, too heavy. Sent an email back, told him to charge me more. 4 days later (no response), sent an email saying if he's not going to do that, I'd like a refund. That was yesterday. No response. Please figure out how you want to proceed and let me know. I spent real money to get 422.5 million Gcoin and would like to have them back if I can't have the computer.

Hi djholmesschool,

The computer you wanted is around 30kg.

Terms are here

http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/GCoin_Use_CryptoCurrency_Here_s/2322.htm

Item 11: Some goods are to heavy too ship outside the UK & Ireland.

I did double check the price for you. It's about the price of four computers.

I suggest a refund or that you choose a lighter item.

Also I wasn't working yesterday.

Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ordered an Android tablet and a couple accessories with GCoin.  A little confused about the order process but hopefully I got it right. 

Sent ya an email Greg as I had a question about payment.

Will post back and let everyone know how it goes.
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Ordered a computer. I'm in the US. Got an email a few days later - he won't ship to me, too heavy. Sent an email back, told him to charge me more. 4 days later (no response), sent an email saying if he's not going to do that, I'd like a refund. That was yesterday. No response. Please figure out how you want to proceed and let me know. I spent real money to get 422.5 million Gcoin and would like to have them back if I can't have the computer.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
legendary
www.gcn.zone
New game due in July Smiley

Hint:

legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
New rate:

GCoin [GCN] can now be used to buy goods at www.worldofelectronics.ie €1=G2.5m

I reckon this will keep getting better for the next few months

Best
Greg

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
Hi,

It's not proven enough to upload. Message me and I can send you the programmers contact details.
If you need some work done I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
Best
Greg

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I was just wondering why there is no standalone android wallet just for transferring funds (no game).

So if source code is available I may compile one myself for this purpose.

Sending you PM now..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Scat The Billionaire
hey is this website really work for spending gcoin? i have some gcoin in bleutrade, would be nice if i can spend my gcoin in those website.
Yes it works great and Greg is helpful and trustworthy.

oh really? but the website looks bad  Sad , would be better if they had nice design  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
I bought a 3TB Seagate internal HDD drive for 125M GCN (when the price was higher). In four days I had it in my hands (from Ireland to Greece). If you need something off those guys go ahead and take it. There's simply no better service than theirs. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
hey is this website really work for spending gcoin? i have some gcoin in bleutrade, would be nice if i can spend my gcoin in those website.

LOL, I was just going to say the same shit!
You beat me to the punch man, not cool!

Smiley
Activity: 432
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi,

It's not proven enough to upload. Message me and I can send you the programmers contact details.
If you need some work done I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
Best
Greg
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
I have searched around and can only find the source code of Gcoin core wallet on the gihub.

May I know where can I locate the source of the android wallet?
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Have you backed up your valuable data and your wallet.dat file ?

Put your GCoins in a Windows wallet, Use a password and backup your wallet.dat file. Be safe Smiley

http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/product_p/32gbusb.htm

32GB 2.0 USB Flash Drive. USA & worldwide shipping. Delivered = G105m = Ltc 5.2 = $7.40 wow. Spend your GCoin now. Same day dispatch on this item.

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
look interest by me  Grin

Hi foolcool808

Save a few GCoin and see what happens Smiley

best
Greg

my wallet isn't sync  Sad