Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 131. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Also Matt,

Did you notice the rate of G1m to €1 at www.worldofelectronics.ie

I asked Peter how long he was going to hold that rate for.

He said he hadn't decided yet.

This week is a good time to spend GCoin I think.

Best
Greg

www.worldofelectronics.ie

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Ehi Greg, in 2/3 days I'll do my order from http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/ Cheesy but I saw this:
We now accept GCoin as payment.
GCoin is similar to Bitcoin.
You can get a GCoin windows wallet at www.gcoin.us
Current Rate of exchange: G1,000,000 = €1.00
(This is a special offer rate.)
Address to pay GCoin is: GQQ869f9T6JMHhQEpKLeY5JvQ9uYoK2d2S
So if you want to spend Euro 30 send G30,000,000
Delivery is Euro 10 outside Ireland.
Then just make your order and wait for your goods.
Max: Euro 90 per transaction. One per person per week.
Choose pay by wire transfer and email [email protected] your confirmation.
Some goods are to heavy too ship outside the UK & Ireland.
Most countries are no problem to ship to.
So can't I buy one of this? http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/Wi_Fi_Full_HD_Action_Camera_Adapt_1080p_1_5_In_p/weabo-c260.htm
I'm sad D:

Hi Matt,

They have a limit of Euro 90 per transaction for GCoin.
That unit would add up to Euro 109 inc delivery.
Sorry Matt, You will have to pick something for less.
They may increase it in the future. I'll ask Peter
in World of Electronics.

Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Ehi Greg, in 2/3 days I'll do my order from http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/ Cheesy but I saw this:
We now accept GCoin as payment.
GCoin is similar to Bitcoin.
Current Rate of exchange: G1,000,000 = €1.00
(This is a special offer rate.)
So if you want to spend Euro 30 send G30,000,000
Delivery is Euro 10 outside Ireland.
Then just make your order and wait for your goods.
Max: Euro 90 per transaction. One per person per week.
Choose pay by wire transfer and email [email protected] your confirmation.
Some goods are to heavy too ship outside the UK & Ireland.
Most countries are no problem to ship to.
So can't I buy one of this? http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/Wi_Fi_Full_HD_Action_Camera_Adapt_1080p_1_5_In_p/weabo-c260.htm
I'm sad D:
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi, www.worldofelectronics.ie rate is G2,000,000 to €1. That means you must send G20,000,000 for €10. They had a lot of orders coming in at a rate of G1 to €1. We would love that to be the case as we would be billionaires. Problem is it is not the case. Please resend the correct GCoin payment.

Thanks
Greg
Hi Greg, do I pay the ship for every product if I pay with GCoin??

Hi Matt9301,

Where are you located ?

Best
Greg

I come from Italy, I can pay the shipment with Gcoin?

Yes Matt, Work out the total in Euro. Multiply it by G1,500,000. Then Pay to the address listed  http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/category_s/2322.htm

Best
Greg
legendary

Hi, www.worldofelectronics.ie rate is G2,000,000 to €1. That means you must send G20,000,000 for €10. They had a lot of orders coming in at a rate of G1 to €1. We would love that to be the case as we would be billionaires. Problem is it is not the case. Please resend the correct GCoin payment.

Thanks
Greg

Hi Matt9301,

Where are you located ?

Best
Greg

I come from Italy, I can pay the shipment with Gcoin?
legendary
www.gcn.zone

www.worldofelectronics.ie is giving a rate of G1.5m to €1 for GCoin for the moment. This means you could buy a 500GB 2.5" drive for G108m that can be bought at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/LTC for $18. Orders from USA and everywhere are welcome. http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/category_s/2322.htm

I don't think this rate will last too long Smiley

best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Thanks
Greg

Hi Matt9301,

Where are you located ?

Best
Greg
legendary

Thanks
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Thanks
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
This is great news Greg. Looking forward using them if they ship in Greece. Smiley

Hi Macsga,

Greece is fine. Avoid any items that are very heavy.
Give it a go. I know the guys there. If there's a problem let me know.
The really good rate of exchange will only last for a while I reckon.

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
This is great news Greg. Looking forward using them if they ship in Greece. Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
www.worldofelectronics.ie is holding the rate of G2m to €1 for GCoin for the moment. This means you could buy a 1TB 2.5" drive for G200m that can be bought at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/LTC for $20.

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

www.worldofelectronics.ie are now accepting GCoin as payment. Spend your GCoin here.
Current Rate of exchange they offer is G2,000,000 = €1.00
(Special introductory rate)
Delivery is Euro 10 outside Ireland. USA orders welcome (some items are too heavy to ship to USA)
Make your order now.
http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/category_s/2322.htm

Spend some of your GCoin Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Billyboy402,

That's interesting. Apple seem to be welcoming Crypto coin again. It reminds me
a bit of one of those nightclubs that you're never really sure if you're going to get
in or not.

Best
Greg

Ive been playing it for a while
simple idea , you play and add your BTC address and every 30 min you get 0.0001 .
Would be great if other coin did this

I was hoping that you could use that BTC to buy in game addon , but look like you have to buy through itune

Hi Billyboy402,

It's interesting ok. You are getting 1BTC for 5000 hours play. Is there many adds ?
I guess that's how they make their revenue ?

Best
Greg

yea there are adds which you can spend 500 in-game coin to remove , and also use these coin to buy bonus ,
But i  think they get extra funding from people that want to buy extra in-game coin to buy more bonus

But the in-game coin are not bitcoin .  the bitcoin pay out is done on a timer kinda like a bitcoin faucet

but it fun Smiley

http://fluttercoin.us/games/

kinda like a flappy birds game . but the with the fluttercoin logo , but work well on ( doesnt pay out coin yet )

how much would it cost for a Developer to create a game like this , i would be happy to donate the funds ( i am not a game/deveolper  would love to help )

Hi Billyboy402,

It depends on who is doing the work and the time it takes. As a rule I would Say
3 Btc to maybe 30 Btc.

Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Hi again Greg!
I finally found sometime and downloaded Tron on my tablet. Man it's a GREAT game. I'm using a chinese tablet (JXD) with cortex A9 cpu. Seems to pop up a problem that says "Wallet cannot sync - Power problem". I've gained some 100Ks but it doesn't matter really, I'm more concerned that the wallet is practically unusable. I've tried resetting the blockchain, same problem occurs.

Ideas? Roll Eyes

Hi Macsga,

Hope all is well.
I've tried it on about four devices and it seems ok.
If you want to email me a screenshot to [email protected]
I'll see what I can find out.

Best
Greg

I have a theory, that the problem is SDcard dependent (not enough space). I will have to buy a new one and retry. If it won't go forward I'll report it here again. Thanks for the reply! Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Hi Billyboy402,

That's interesting. Apple seem to be welcoming Crypto coin again. It reminds me
a bit of one of those nightclubs that you're never really sure if you're going to get
in or not.

Best
Greg

Ive been playing it for a while
simple idea , you play and add your BTC address and every 30 min you get 0.0001 .
Would be great if other coin did this

I was hoping that you could use that BTC to buy in game addon , but look like you have to buy through itune

Hi Billyboy402,

It's interesting ok. You are getting 1BTC for 5000 hours play. Is there many adds ?
I guess that's how they make their revenue ?

Best
Greg

yea there are adds which you can spend 500 in-game coin to remove , and also use these coin to buy bonus ,
But i  think they get extra funding from people that want to buy extra in-game coin to buy more bonus

But the in-game coin are not bitcoin .  the bitcoin pay out is done on a timer kinda like a bitcoin faucet

but it fun Smiley

http://fluttercoin.us/games/

kinda like a flappy birds game . but the with the fluttercoin logo , but work well on ( doesnt pay out coin yet )

how much would it cost for a Developer to create a game like this , i would be happy to donate the funds ( i am not a game/deveolper  would love to help )

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi again Greg!
I finally found sometime and downloaded Tron on my tablet. Man it's a GREAT game. I'm using a chinese tablet (JXD) with cortex A9 cpu. Seems to pop up a problem that says "Wallet cannot sync - Power problem". I've gained some 100Ks but it doesn't matter really, I'm more concerned that the wallet is practically unusable. I've tried resetting the blockchain, same problem occurs.

Ideas? Roll Eyes

Hi Macsga,

Hope all is well.
I've tried it on about four devices and it seems ok.
If you want to email me a screenshot to [email protected]
I'll see what I can find out.

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Slots all the time says Try it later, when I try to cash out the score.

Hi brightlight

There was a problem cashing out.
I think it's working ok now.
I just re-tested to be sure.
I put any issues at the top of www.gcoin.us

Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Slots all the time says Try it later, when I try to cash out the score.
Jump to: