Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 132. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Hi again Greg!
I finally found sometime and downloaded Tron on my tablet. Man it's a GREAT game. I'm using a chinese tablet (JXD) with cortex A9 cpu. Seems to pop up a problem that says "Wallet cannot sync - Power problem". I've gained some 100Ks but it doesn't matter really, I'm more concerned that the wallet is practically unusable. I've tried resetting the blockchain, same problem occurs.

Ideas? Roll Eyes
Have you tried to sinc wallet while the battery is charging?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Hi again Greg!
I finally found sometime and downloaded Tron on my tablet. Man it's a GREAT game. I'm using a chinese tablet (JXD) with cortex A9 cpu. Seems to pop up a problem that says "Wallet cannot sync - Power problem". I've gained some 100Ks but it doesn't matter really, I'm more concerned that the wallet is practically unusable. I've tried resetting the blockchain, same problem occurs.

Ideas? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

Hi Billyboy402,

That's interesting. Apple seem to be welcoming Crypto coin again. It reminds me
a bit of one of those nightclubs that you're never really sure if you're going to get
in or not.

Best
Greg

Ive been playing it for a while
simple idea , you play and add your BTC address and every 30 min you get 0.0001 .
Would be great if other coin did this

I was hoping that you could use that BTC to buy in game addon , but look like you have to buy through itune

Hi Billyboy402,

It's interesting ok. You are getting 1BTC for 5000 hours play. Is there many adds ?
I guess that's how they make their revenue ?

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
The dice site is taken down
To confirm your balance and withdraw it you will  need to provide your unique hash that was given to you by the site
http://gcn.dice.cryptospot.me/?unique=your unique hash# Do Not Share This URL!

@Greg, please PM me GCN address so i can send the coins

Done
Best
Greg

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The dice site is taken down
To confirm your balance and withdraw it you will  need to provide your unique hash that was given to you by the site
http://gcn.dice.cryptospot.me/?unique=your unique hash# Do Not Share This URL!

@Greg, please PM me GCN address so i can send the coins
Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Hi Billyboy402,

a bit of one of those nightclubs that you're never really sure if you're going to get
in or not.

Best
Greg

Ive been playing it for a while
simple idea , you play and add your BTC address and every 30 min you get 0.0001 .
Would be great if other coin did this

I was hoping that you could use that BTC to buy in game addon , but look like you have to buy through itune
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Latter tonight i am removing the dice, if someone didn't withdrawed i will send the balance to Greg and details who owns the funds

Hi

No problem XPooky,

I'll send it to the owners when they turn up

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hi Guys,

We're having some cashing out issues on Tron and Android slots. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Best
Greg

Thanks for information!I noticed before that Tron is not paying out earned points and slots from time to time says servers are temporarily unavailable. Waiting for fix patiently...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Latter tonight i am removing the dice, if someone didn't withdrawed i will send the balance to Greg and details who owns the funds
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

We're having some cashing out issues on Tron and Android slots. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Am I the only one, who can't cash out points in a game?

Hi Brightlight,

We'making some adjustments at the moment.
Best to cash out in smaller amounts.

best
Greg

Ok, thanks. Already lost my score due to automatically closed program by Android...

Hi

Message me the details & wallet etc.

Best
Greg
legendary

Hi Brightlight,

We'making some adjustments at the moment.

best
Greg

Ok, thanks. Already lost my score due to automatically closed program by Android...
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Brightlight,

We're making some adjustments at the moment.

best
Greg

Activity: 654

most of the time you can unless the game ran out of supply..however you may contact Gred if getting problems,he is a very helpful and generous person that already help me out solving some problems Smiley
legendary
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

www.gcoinpool.com is working fine:
http://www.7000pool.com/  is working fine
Having a problem with http://217.115.116.95/  *****

Best
Greg
Activity: 599

Hi Billyboy402,

in or not.

Best
Greg

Haha
- slow and steady win the race
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Billyboy402,

in or not.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
check your inbox message please Greg,its happen again and i had send an detail information to your ,thanks.

Hi, Got that thanks. I'm a bit behind. I was sorting a router problem yesterday.

best
Greg

Activity: 654
check your inbox message please Greg,its happen again and i had send an detail information to your ,thanks.
Jump to: