Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 135. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Happy Christmas !!!   Smiley

Merry Christmas to GCN project team!

GCN has so many technical issues resolved in the last couple of months and I wish GCN will become even more successful for the next year to come  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Merry Xmas everybody!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Happy Christmas !!!   Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Brad Gagne has just won G52,520,000 plus his earnings to give G105,040,000 in our Facebook competition. What an incredible score. Off to cold storage to round up his prize. I'll need security guards. Can anyone beat that ? I doubt it !!

Damn! That's hard to beat! Need to get myself some practice! Shocked

I reckon it must take over a week  Shocked

You'd need some patience.
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
Brad Gagne has just won G52,520,000 plus his earnings to give G105,040,000 in our Facebook competition. What an incredible score. Off to cold storage to round up his prize. I'll need security guards. Can anyone beat that ? I doubt it !!

Damn! That's hard to beat! Need to get myself some practice! Shocked
legendary
www.gcn.zone

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Real life got me friends. TBH the only thing I'm doing lately here is staring at the BTC price. Just to let you folks know, I'm not giving up the company of this beautiful coin. My holiday season starts tomorrow so hopefully I will have more time to play the games and earn some more GCN!

Happy holidays! Smiley

Hi Macsga,

I'm sure Bitcoin price will rise next year ok.
Glad to hear you're sticking around. Have a happy holidays  Smiley

best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Currently ill; was last working on a general server-message system. It could display serverwide messages from the admins, or display error messages in a generic and easy-to-implement way when I can't be arsed to make it all polished and smooth yet.

I was also working on getting some account data to the client. Primarily a list of paddles the player has, and the player's current gcoin balance and addresses, but it meant rewriting a lot of code so all the data doesn't get messed up or lost on the client side. It'll also make further development easier, so yeah.

Figured I'd let you folks know what's up. Got an illegal copy of the niagara falls up my left nostril and my head feels like it's filled with cotton. Fun times.

Hi Dekker3D

I've had a dose of that too. Took around a week to clear. Get well soon  !!

Best
Greg
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
Real life got me friends. TBH the only thing I'm doing lately here is staring at the BTC price. Just to let you folks know, I'm not giving up the company of this beautiful coin. My holiday season starts tomorrow so hopefully I will have more time to play the games and earn some more GCN!

Happy holidays! Smiley
Activity: 378
I can no longer maintain the GCoin dice site, if anyone want to buy it please PM me your offer, there is about 500000 GCN in wallet plus the current player funds

Hi xPooky,

Sorry to hear that,
I'll ask around too Smiley

best
Greg

Hi xPooky,

I mentioned this on Twitter, Facebook and www.gcoin.us

Best
Greg

Thank You
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Currently ill; was last working on a general server-message system. It could display serverwide messages from the admins, or display error messages in a generic and easy-to-implement way when I can't be arsed to make it all polished and smooth yet.

I was also working on getting some account data to the client. Primarily a list of paddles the player has, and the player's current gcoin balance and addresses, but it meant rewriting a lot of code so all the data doesn't get messed up or lost on the client side. It'll also make further development easier, so yeah.

Figured I'd let you folks know what's up. Got an illegal copy of the niagara falls up my left nostril and my head feels like it's filled with cotton. Fun times.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

the games we have are great but I was wondering if we have the resources to have a zynga poker like app developed.

i love their poker app and it would be great to do that with this coin. using a crypto coin instead of their worthless in game money would be amazing

i know these things are easier said than done or someone would have done it already but you seem to have some great game development
skills here so what are the chances?

Hi nade70,

You're thinking exactly what I'm thinking. I'd love a poker game of that quality. The problem
is the cost. Having said that, we may well have the money in the future. I've made some big
amounts of money in the past on projects. What worked for me is persistence and being there
when the opportunity arises. I think where a lot of crypto coin projects are failing is the people
involved hope to make a killing in a short period of time. I don't see that as a possibility. I think
the next crypto to make a profit to be the one who succeeds in bringing in the non crypto publc
in large numbers. Then the money would be there for Zynga quality apps Smiley

Best
Greg

Hi Greg,

I like the way you think and I am in complete agreeance with the longer term view. This is a coin
that I am invested in with an expected profit after 2 - 3 years. Currently there are no other coin projects
with games that you are competing with which will give this project the advantage when more
join in and I would expect more to do so in 2015. With all the VC going into blockchain applications
this year we should see some of that start to gain traction next year. Then more developers will
be looking at what application their coin will promote. I feel lucky to have found this one while it is still in its infancy so that
I dont have to compete with too many while accumulating a nice pile of gcoin.

Cheers Nadine

I could say almost the exact same thing!  I was lucky and was on it the day it launched, got in touch with Greg and was excited much more as I got to know him a bit.  Really the only coin I got involved with at a level which I really put in some time helping with stuff.

We got a great guy behind this project with a great vision for this coin, likely at this point one of the widest distros of any other coin out there!  All the makings of bringing in new comers to crypto and its SOO much easier for these new comers to get involved.  All exciting stuff........will be very interesting to see where this one is in 2-3 years!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

the games we have are great but I was wondering if we have the resources to have a zynga poker like app developed.

i love their poker app and it would be great to do that with this coin. using a crypto coin instead of their worthless in game money would be amazing

i know these things are easier said than done or someone would have done it already but you seem to have some great game development

Hi nade70,

You're thinking exactly what I'm thinking. I'd love a poker game of that quality. The problem
is the cost. Having said that, we may well have the money in the future. I've made some big
amounts of money in the past on projects. What worked for me is persistence and being there
when the opportunity arises. I think where a lot of crypto coin projects are failing is the people
involved hope to make a killing in a short period of time. I don't see that as a possibility. I think
the next crypto to make a profit to be the one who succeeds in bringing in the non crypto publc

Best
Greg

Hi Greg,

I like the way you think and I am in complete agreeance with the longer term view. This is a coin
that I am invested in with an expected profit after 2 - 3 years. Currently there are no other coin projects
with games that you are competing with which will give this project the advantage when more
join in and I would expect more to do so in 2015. With all the VC going into blockchain applications
this year we should see some of that start to gain traction next year. Then more developers will
be looking at what application their coin will promote. I feel lucky to have found this one while it is still in its infancy so that
I dont have to compete with too many while accumulating a nice pile of gcoin.

Cheers Nadine
legendary
www.gcn.zone
http://www.7000pool.com/  has a new GCoin pool ready for testing Smiley

Please let me know how you guys get on.

Thanks
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
I can no longer maintain the GCoin dice site, if anyone want to buy it please PM me your offer, there is about 500000 GCN in wallet plus the current player funds

Hi xPooky,

Sorry to hear that,

best
Greg

Hi xPooky,

I mentioned this on Twitter, Facebook and www.gcoin.us

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi nade70,

Best
Greg

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

legendary
www.gcn.zone

http://www.7000pool.com/ 

They are making some changes.

Check www.gcoin.us for updates
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi xPooky,

Sorry to hear that,

best
Greg
Activity: 378
Jump to: