Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 134. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Hi

I'm updating https://twitter.com/GCoin_GCN twitter feed now

Best
Greg.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
https://www.facebook.com/Satoshi860 Satoshi Bitcoin did this awesome picture for our Tron App. We'll send a thank you payment. If anyone else would like to try please post your idea's here. Happy new year. Greg.

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Greg 

can you please review the IOS iTunes regulation and see if you can port this over to IOS , i cant see why Blockchain wallet , coinjar , coinbase ( BTC exchange  OK coin)  would be allow and not a game

gameleagie coin has created a IOS app

Hi Billyboy402

The biggest problem is that Apple change their mind. Even if they currently allowed
the Apps on IOS they may change their mind in one year. This project is very
much a long term investment. We need to feel confident that Apple's position is solid
before we invest money into the IOS platform.There are too many Bitcoin investors
who lost their money when Apple switched off their projects after a period of time.
Hopefully they will clearly publish their position next year.

Best
Greg

Ok -

I saw on the gamer league coin they created a app for iOS but wasn't on iTunes . Had to download it and install via cable ( not jail broken)

Thought if we had some thing the same , even if Apple remove it we could still use it .

Hi

It would be nice. I don't think Apple users like to download apps outside iTunes.

The first instructions I found on Google show:

To do this, you’ll need:

A SSH client, like Winscp (Windows) or Cyberduck (Mac)
A jailbroken iDevice
OpenSSH (which can be installed from Cydia on your iDevice)
IPA file (downloadable from places like http://apptrackr.cd)
A Mac/PC
A working Wi-Fi internet connection
A cup of coffee because this will take some time

This seems like way too much.

Best
Greg

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Greg 

can you please review the IOS iTunes regulation and see if you can port this over to IOS , i cant see why Blockchain wallet , coinjar , coinbase ( BTC exchange  OK coin)  would be allow and not a game

Hi Billyboy402

The biggest problem is that Apple change their mind. Even if they currently allowed
much a long term investment. We need to feel confident that Apple's position is solid
before we invest money into the IOS platform.There are too many Bitcoin investors
who lost their money when Apple switched off their projects after a period of time.

Best
Greg

Ok -

I saw on the gamer league coin they created a app for iOS but wasn't on iTunes . Had to download it and install via cable ( not jail broken)

Thought if we had some thing the same , even if Apple remove it we could still use it .
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Apple's policy drove me to go for an android after my iPhone4s. Sure, they offer stability, security etc etc, but their policy is WAY far developer friendly. On the other hand, they tend to promote their own payment system/wallet nowadays, so expect nothing sometime soon. Sad

PS:
Happy new year from me too! Smiley

I think until we can risk loosing the investment IOS will have to wait.

Happy new year macsga Smiley

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Apple's policy drove me to go for an android after my iPhone4s. Sure, they offer stability, security etc etc, but their policy is WAY far developer friendly. On the other hand, they tend to promote their own payment system/wallet nowadays, so expect nothing sometime soon. Sad

PS:
Happy new year from me too! Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
my wishes to the team and everybody for a happy new year!

Thanks bitcoinvest
Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
my wishes to the team and everybody for a happy new year!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Brad Gagne has just won G52,520,000 plus his earnings to give G105,040,000 in our Facebook competition. What an incredible score. Off to cold storage to round up his prize. I'll need security guards. Can anyone beat that ? I doubt it !!

i havent got any Gcoin when playing . still fun tho

Hi Billyboy402,

You can cash out your GCoin by pressing the menu on the bottom right

Best
Greg.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Greg 

Hi Billyboy402

Best
Greg
Greg 

Brad Gagne has just won G52,520,000 plus his earnings to give G105,040,000 in our Facebook competition. What an incredible score. Off to cold storage to round up his prize. I'll need security guards. Can anyone beat that ? I doubt it !!

i havent got any Gcoin when playing . still fun tho
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Please remove your GCN from http://gcn.dice.cryptospot.me the site will be closed in 24 hours

Hi xPooky,

I'll let people know.
Might be no harm in letting people know how much you are selling it for
and the costs. Just in cast there is a last minute buyer.

Best
Greg

i actually sell the script for 0.5BTC, it can be used for any other dice site, so gcn goes as bonus with it Smiley

Hi
Hosting costs ?
Best
Greg

my current hosting costs are $40 month for that server, but have many coins, so for one would say about $10
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Please remove your GCN from http://gcn.dice.cryptospot.me the site will be closed in 24 hours

Hi xPooky,

I'll let people know.

Best
Greg

i actually sell the script for 0.5BTC, it can be used for any other dice site, so gcn goes as bonus with it Smiley

Hi
Hosting costs ?
Best
Greg

Hi xPooky,

I'll let people know.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi xPooky,

I'll let people know.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Happy Christmas !!!   Smiley

Merry Christmas to GCN project team!

GCN has so many technical issues resolved in the last couple of months and I wish GCN will become even more successful for the next year to come  Wink

hi testcoin,

Hopefully we'll all do well next year. Maybe even make some profit Wink
We've a few new idea's to come to market...

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Merry christmas everyone Smiley

& a Happy new year Smiley  Hopefully will be a good one !!!
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Merry christmas everyone Smiley
Jump to: