Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 145. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Minor update on the Breakout thing: I've been working on making it run on Android. So far, I have the main menu working without issues, but it required a technical change that will require some cleanup. And it seems writing some files to a folder isn't as simple in Android as it is on a PC.

^ me holding my ancient HTC One V and taking a pic with my Galaxy S4.. because the other way around just gave me grainy useless pictures.

By the way, the minimum required Android version will be 2.2. I could potentially deploy to iOS too, at version 4.3 and up, but I'd require me to have an iDevice to test it on. Any volunteers? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
I tried to use the browser version to play a little but my account ended up with 0 credits, the transactions show 5000 was credited but it does not show up in balance so playing is impossible. I then tried it on my phone, i was able to play there. I tried sending some coins from phone to a browser version but but when i scan the QR code, it comes up as blank. Making it impossible to send the coins to desktop version. (I hate playing on the phone :/)

Hi edmundduke.

I know about the send problem on the phone when the keyboard comes up. We are looking at that. You can
send using a QR code picture. On the PC if you re-fresh the url on top the balance should refresh itself. You can play
on the phone and login on the same account and send then from the PC/Mac also. Let me know how you get on.

Best
Greg

Hello

Tried refreshing balance is still empty Smiley. I made a new account to test and that one is also empty, the 5000 is shown in transactions but does not show in balance.
As for the QR code, for some reason it doesnt work. It shows the QR address as gcoin. And stops after that, like it couldnt find a unique address in it but only the generic gcoin.

As for speed, works really well on my phone. Much faster than the last time i played on it Smiley (months ago)

P.S
Account was credited fine on mobile but not on PC.

Thanks edmundduke

I'm going to work through those issues.

best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I tried to use the browser version to play a little but my account ended up with 0 credits, the transactions show 5000 was credited but it does not show up in balance so playing is impossible. I then tried it on my phone, i was able to play there. I tried sending some coins from phone to a browser version but but when i scan the QR code, it comes up as blank. Making it impossible to send the coins to desktop version. (I hate playing on the phone :/)

Hi edmundduke.

I know about the send problem on the phone when the keyboard comes up. We are looking at that. You can
send using a QR code picture. On the PC if you re-fresh the url on top the balance should refresh itself. You can play
on the phone and login on the same account and send then from the PC/Mac also. Let me know how you get on.

Best
Greg

Hello

Tried refreshing balance is still empty Smiley. I made a new account to test and that one is also empty, the 5000 is shown in transactions but does not show in balance.
As for the QR code, for some reason it doesnt work. It shows the QR address as gcoin. And stops after that, like it couldnt find a unique address in it but only the generic gcoin.

As for speed, works really well on my phone. Much faster than the last time i played on it Smiley (months ago)

P.S
Account was credited fine on mobile but not on PC.
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi edmundduke.

Best
Greg

Hi edmundduke.

How do you find the speed of play ?

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi edmundduke.

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
legendary
www.gcn.zone
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/3813

The price is starting to lift now we are back on track. I know a few
buyers looking in the next few days Wink

Maybe there is a few dollars to be made !!

Easy solution is to transfer the GCoins to another address you own, perhaps a PC wallet. Then the private key you're worried about won't be worth anything.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
i want to delete all files of the gcoin wallet from my android device but i don't find it.
can anyone tell me what is the path?

Hi theboccet,

Settings, Applications, choose the App and uninstall.

Best
Greg

thank you for the reply but i know that,it's the basic process.i want to delete manually the folders because when i reinstall the app it run with all the previous configuration,wallet address,transactions and all futures.i will sell this phone and i don't want to sell it with my pkey inside.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
i want to delete all files of the gcoin wallet from my android device but i don't find it.

Hi theboccet,

Settings, Applications, choose the App and uninstall.

Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
If no one is spreading his coins around for free, I'd say you're right. Good thing you've got rid of the hacker leak. Let's see some moon now! Wink

Hi Macsga,

It looks like the holes are filled ok. While it was a huge distraction it is part of the process I reckon.
Better it happens earlier rather than later. We're a little more experienced now Smiley
The hackers had to work to earn their share too like the players. I think they sold way too low.
I'd rather get something worthwhile rather than just a few $'s. I'll look at selling some when it
can make a contribution to the running costs. Not for the price of a few beers  Wink

Best
Greg

As I've previously wrote on this thread, the good part of the coin is its support and this is what it gives it value. The math to follow on GCN is the same as with every other crypto coin out there. Periodically reduce the number of coins mined will give a better value to the coin itself. I haven't set up the slots yet but I believe that rising the scarcity is something that will lead the way towards better equities.

Cheers.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
You can now mine GCoin here too Smiley

http://www.7000pool.com/

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Yeah. My previous "gimme money" program no longer works. The new version of the game definitely requires more technical knowledge to crack. There might still be a way to mess with it, of course, but it'll require some in-depth knowledge about one or two technologies. Blatantly copying network traffic will likely no longer work, as far as I can tell.

To be clear: yeah, I am working with Greg and the others to secure this stuff. I haven't actually taken any significant amounts of GCoin, most of it was given to me by them for my services. I just like poking at systems and seeing what happens.

Thanks Dekker3D,

All help was very much appreciated.  Made a big difference.

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
If no one is spreading his coins around for free, I'd say you're right. Good thing you've got rid of the hacker leak. Let's see some moon now! Wink

Hi Macsga,

It looks like the holes are filled ok. While it was a huge distraction it is part of the process I reckon.
Better it happens earlier rather than later. We're a little more experienced now Smiley
The hackers had to work to earn their share too like the players. I think they sold way too low.
I'd rather get something worthwhile rather than just a few $'s. I'll look at selling some when it
can make a contribution to the running costs. Not for the price of a few beers  Wink

Best
Greg

Yeah. My previous "gimme money" program no longer works. The new version of the game definitely requires more technical knowledge to crack. There might still be a way to mess with it, of course, but it'll require some in-depth knowledge about one or two technologies. Blatantly copying network traffic will likely no longer work, as far as I can tell.

To be clear: yeah, I am working with Greg and the others to secure this stuff. I haven't actually taken any significant amounts of GCoin, most of it was given to me by them for my services. I just like poking at systems and seeing what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
I'll bet there will be a small price rise Wink

best
Greg.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
So far so good. The Android app is secured.

Our new security is holding out no problem.

Any hackers out there.

Do your best !!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilkoff.wallet.gcoin

legendary
www.gcn.zone
I'm waiting for the new Tron game

Hi lakala,

This seems to be the first day in 5 weeks we are not dealing with issues on the slots.
Once we're 100% done with that we can finish Tron Wink

best
Greg

Jump to: