Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 84. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Bleutrade GCN markets have been removed. All GCN  trades have been cancelled.
You can withdraw your GCN and/or other coins from the delisted coins section. https://bleutrade.com/member?show_delisted=1
BE CAREFUL: BLEUTRADE [DOGE] wallet maintenance

I think it's time for me to leave bleutrade. They started causing problems with other coins. I have sent some other coins 2 weeks ago and never deposited.
I sent a support ticket 15 days ago and nobody replied to me. They used to reply within 48 hours.

I wrote the above message 2 months ago. Out of curiosity, I went to check if there is a reply there.
Guess what! They just deleted the ticket.

Hi bitkokos2

You did say this was a concern ok. We should have acted then. We're pushing ahead with https://novaexchange.com

Best
Greg

Hi Greg.
That's good news. I hope they list GCN soon.

On another hand, could you create your own exchange for trades between GCN and DOGE, LTC and BTC ?
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

I think it's time for me to leave bleutrade. They started causing problems with other coins. I have sent some other coins 2 weeks ago and never deposited.
I sent a support ticket 15 days ago and nobody replied to me. They used to reply within 48 hours.

I wrote the above message 2 months ago. Out of curiosity, I went to check if there is a reply there.

Hi bitkokos2

You did say this was a concern ok. We should have acted then. We're pushing ahead with https://novaexchange.com

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
hei greg, i sent you mail about sign camp but you not read it. Please check it out.

Hi cissrawk

Just send an email confirming what you are owed to [email protected] with GCN address
Best
Greg
hei greg, i sent you mail about sign camp but you not read it. Please check it out.

I am using the sig for weeks but I forgot to send an email  Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

Hi Doremi,

They have a limit of Euro 155.

The biggest selling item is the SSD drives. I use one in my notebook.
That type of item is ideal. It's light for postage too.

Best
Greg

I bring in mind that items which include batteries cannot be shipped outside Ireland even if the price is well below 155 euros. :-(
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Doremi,

Best
Greg

i know about 155 euro/week,can we have a better solution like buying power can be accumulated up from time to time ?

Hi, I will ask them. The last time they said they were happy the way things were.
Best
Greg
Activity: 654

Hi Doremi,

Best
Greg

i know about 155 euro/week,can we have a better solution like buying power can be accumulated up from time to time ?
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Doremi,

Best
Greg
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
i just can say hope this coin can grow bigger again and again  Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
I have got in touch with coinexchange on February 28th and asked them if they could add GCN.
Within a few hours they asked me for bitcointalk ANN thread of GCN.
I gave it and they didn't reply.

I asked them on March 19 if they are interested to add it and they replied with a Yes, but we cannot find the source code on the ANN thread.
I gave them the source code URL and they never replied.

Once again, I contacted them on April 10 about GCN but again, they never replied.

I do not know if they are a reliable exchange.

Many thanks bitkokos2
All feedback helps a lot right now.

Bleutrade seemed to be a problem with communication.
You did mention serious problems with them a while back.

Best
Greg

Some time ago they had a chatbox on bleutrade. A member told me to be very careful with that exchange.
For the last few months, I only send coins, make a transaction and then withdraw. I don't keep my coins in there anymore.
The admins are two kids.

They did handle matters very poorly. They should have given proper notice. Maybe message me and allow three months.
The site began great. Then bit by bit it became less and less.

That's the way it goes sometimes.

Best
Greg

Their biggest mistakes were the removal of trades between any coin with any coin, the removal of all LTC markets and now the removal of some coins like GCN

Yes, they started as a very innovative exchange. I don't see how they will increase business in the future.

I have got in touch with coinexchange on February 28th and asked them if they could add GCN.

I asked them on March 19 if they are interested to add it and they replied with a Yes, but we cannot find the source code on the ANN thread.

Once again, I contacted them on April 10 about GCN but again, they never replied.

Many thanks bitkokos2

Best
Greg

Some time ago they had a chatbox on bleutrade. A member told me to be very careful with that exchange.
For the last few months, I only send coins, make a transaction and then withdraw. I don't keep my coins in there anymore.
The admins are two kids.

They did handle matters very poorly. They should have given proper notice. Maybe message me and allow three months.

Best
Greg

Their biggest mistakes were the removal of trades between any coin with any coin, the removal of all LTC markets and now the removal of some coins like GCN
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Many thanks bitkokos2

Best
Greg

The admins are two kids.

Best
Greg

Many thanks bitkokos2

Best
Greg

The admins are two kids.
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Many thanks bitkokos2

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
i think we can already add a crowfunding in gcoin for add to novaexchange and coinexchange. i don't udnerstand how many user of forum follow gcoin but if more of 200-300 is easy reach the 250 vote

Hi rodrigobitcoin

Because Bleutrade gave us very little notice we will have to pay for a new exchange.
We like to have two running at all times.

Best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: