Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 87. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
is there any block explorer for GCN?

Block Explorer: www.gcoinchain.info  seems invalid on the op

www.gcnchain.com

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
GCN development is going really forward and gfile is an interesting concept. I am a little sad I had to remove both the android games because it became impossible to withdraw the points from them.  Embarrassed

Hi

The games are working away ok and paying out. We can see the payments going out each day.
There must be something else happening.
What is your IP & I will check ? Message if you prefer.

Best
Greg

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

Ah i noticed it, block site is not valid anymore. Did the OP know about this? Hope he will finished it asap
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

i see gcn price on bleutrade its not increased since insteresting with this coin. Hope it will do better asap.
Why? To dump it? Is that your concern? LOL Good things happen for a man with patience, wait and see.

nah nah,,, i dont think like that, please understand my word. I hope it will increased a lot, of course i interesting with this coin and still use it. please understand my word sir, from bottom of my heart  Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
i see gcn price on bleutrade its not increased since insteresting with this coin. Hope it will do better asap.
Why? To dump it? Is that your concern? LOL Good things happen for a man with patience, wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
GCN development is going really forward and gfile is an interesting concept. I am a little sad I had to remove both the android games because it became impossible to withdraw the points from them.  Embarrassed
legendary
www.gcn.zone

We're launching a service on www.gfile.us for users to sell their files for GCN or USD (paypal).

Best
Greg

what does that mean?i don`t see any option that we can sell our files for USD btw

It's not ready yet. Maybe 2+ weeks

That sounds an interesting idea to allow selling files for USD.

Just curious to know how the sell price will be determined.

The seller decides
Best
Greg
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer

We're launching a service on www.gfile.us for users to sell their files for GCN or USD (paypal).

Best
Greg

what does that mean?i don`t see any option that we can sell our files for USD btw

That sounds an interesting idea to allow selling files for USD.

Just curious to know how the sell price will be determined.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
I found out what was wrong with bleutrade a few days ago and I couldn't access it.
From https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/DOGE
I replaced GCN to go to another coin market but I misspelled it because I used my language keyboard layout. Therefore that market didn't exist.
For this reason I received an immediate ban from their server. It lasted about 2 weeks.
I found out about it today because the same thing happened again and now I cannot access bleutrade.
Fingers crossed until the ban is removed. LOL.

Hi bitkokos2

I guess this a security issue so. It is such an uphill battle to secure an exchange without spending millions !

Glad to hear you figured out the issue Smiley

Best
Greg
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
I found out what was wrong with bleutrade a few days ago and I couldn't access it.
From https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/DOGE
I replaced GCN to go to another coin market but I misspelled it because I used my language keyboard layout. Therefore that market didn't exist.
For this reason I received an immediate ban from their server. It lasted about 2 weeks.
I found out about it today because the same thing happened again and now I cannot access bleutrade.
Fingers crossed until the ban is removed. LOL.
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

A Gfile.us update.

We have processed over 10,000 files so far.

We have gotten some extra income also Smiley

www.gfile.us ranking has gone from 24,000,000+ to 3,339,262 in only four weeks Smiley on http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/gfile.us

As we are running low on GCN for the games, payouts will now be only GCN 5m per day max in total.

We are still giving GCN 50,000 for a www.gfile.us file download for a short while longer. It will go to GCN 10,000 then.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Will there be any new upgrades or improvements? I mean --For eg like Viacoin is heading towards segwit. similar stuff in GCN

Probably none, dev not quite active enough to perform improvements or upgrades. Maybe he is too busy on some other things.

Hi

We just launched www.gfile.us.

We're launching a service on www.gfile.us for users to sell files for GCN

It's all go here !!

Best
Greg
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Will there be any new upgrades or improvements? I mean --For eg like Viacoin is heading towards segwit. similar stuff in GCN

Probably none, dev not quite active enough to perform improvements or upgrades. Maybe he is too busy on some other things.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
how much GCN price ?
on bleutrade im just to see GCN can trade with doge ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 654
Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley

Earn GCN 12m per month with this signature. (check out http://gcn.zone/index.php/2-uncategorised/7-bct for details)

Best
Greg

Greg, isn't this 40m per month for hero members? It says 10m per week

Hi bitkokos2

You are correct 40m for hero.

Listen up Hero members if you want to try for a month Smiley

Best
Greg

is it ok if i inform you here that i join the signature campaign as well? (wallet address :  )

btw..it seems like explorer is down.

doremi delete your address from your post. bitcointalk does not like posting addresses and txid in posts. Sometimes they close threads because of addresses or they ban the original poster for 1 month.

deleted..thanks for inform Smiley

@Greglab
sending wallet address to your BCT mailbox..check it please,thanks
Activity: 666
Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley

Earn GCN 12m per month with this signature. (check out http://gcn.zone/index.php/2-uncategorised/7-bct for details)

Best
Greg

Greg, isn't this 40m per month for hero members? It says 10m per week

Hi bitkokos2

You are correct 40m for hero.

Listen up Hero members if you want to try for a month Smiley

Best
Greg

is it ok if i inform you here that i join the signature campaign as well? (wallet address :  )

btw..it seems like explorer is down.

doremi delete your address from your post. bitcointalk does not like posting addresses and txid in posts. Sometimes they close threads because of addresses or they ban the original poster for 1 month.
Pages:
Jump to: