Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 88. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley

Earn GCN 12m per month with this signature. (check out http://gcn.zone/index.php/2-uncategorised/7-bct for details)

Best
Greg

Greg, isn't this 40m per month for hero members? It says 10m per week

Hi bitkokos2

You are correct 40m for hero.

Listen up Hero members if you want to try for a month Smiley

Best
Greg

is it ok if i inform you here that i join the signature campaign as well?
btw..it seems like explorer is down.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley

Earn GCN 12m per month with this signature. (check out http://gcn.zone/index.php/2-uncategorised/7-bct for details)

Best
Greg

Hi bitkokos2

You are correct 40m for hero.

Listen up Hero members if you want to try for a month Smiley

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
blockchain stop moving again since 11 hours ago...i wonder what is the point if nobody want to mine this coin and you just refuse to switch it to low inflation POS.....or can you tell the community why GCN need POW please?

Hi

We missed this. The problem is a high power miner pushing the difficulty up and stopping.
It will be back shortly.
Best
Greg
Activity: 666
Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley

Best
Greg

blockchain stop moving again since 11 hours ago...i wonder what is the point if nobody want to mine this coin and you just refuse to switch it to low inflation POS.....or can you tell the community why GCN need POW please?
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Just to announce www.gfile.us has transferred over 2000 files from separate IP addresses.

We jumped to site 5.2m in a week from 16m at http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/gfile.us

This number is flying up.

Wetransfer.com is at site 350. Thats a long way off still Smiley

The free GCN 50,000 per transfer will continue for the moment.

www.gfile.us is the easiest file transfer service in the world Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
GCN updates are done.

All games are operational now.
BE CAREFUL: BLEUTRADE [DOGE] wallet maintenance

I think it's time for me to leave bleutrade. They started causing problems with other coins. I have sent some other coins 2 weeks ago and never deposited.
I sent a support ticket 15 days ago and nobody replied to me. They used to reply within 48 hours.

I think bleutrade admins saw the above message and decided to ban my IP from accessing bleutrade.
Without any reason, while I was selling some coins, yesterday it stopped working and When I try to visit bleutrade I get a white screen saying it's forbidden to access bleutrade.com

I asked a friend to visit bleutrade, he accessed without any problems. I gave him my password and I asked him to withdraw all my coins.

Too bad. They lost a daily trader.

Hi

www.gfile.us has a system that temporarily or permanently blocks users if they try and mass download files
to get extra GCN. They may have blocked a block of IP address or something such. Maybe leave it for a week or so and
see if it comes back (I'm only guessing).

Best
Greg

Hi Greg,

www.gfile.us is not related to www.bleutrade.com
On the other hand I tried downloading from gfile twice for testing, like 3-4 weeks ago.
If I was massively download from gfile, I would have been blocked from www.gfile.us, not from bleutrade.

Thanks anyway.
legendary
www.gcn.zone

I think it's time for me to leave bleutrade. They started causing problems with other coins. I have sent some other coins 2 weeks ago and never deposited.
I sent a support ticket 15 days ago and nobody replied to me. They used to reply within 48 hours.

I think bleutrade admins saw the above message and decided to ban my IP from accessing bleutrade.
Without any reason, while I was selling some coins, yesterday it stopped working and When I try to visit bleutrade I get a white screen saying it's forbidden to access bleutrade.com

I asked a friend to visit bleutrade, he accessed without any problems. I gave him my password and I asked him to withdraw all my coins.

Hi

www.gfile.us has a system that temporarily or permanently blocks users if they try and mass download files
to get extra GCN. They may have blocked a block of IP address or something such. Maybe leave it for a week or so and
see if it comes back (I'm only guessing).

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone

since there is still 3 billion coins left to giveaway,why don`t use it for some PR jobs or split lets say 1 billion as a bounty for a poker or dice site  ?what GCN lacking now is the effective expose to public,if you check the coinmarket,even the coins with nothing to offer and with much more supply such as cagecoin(101billion) and mooncoin(221 billion) get 3x price higher than GCN(88 billion).
imo a poker site is a good way to promote GCN bc it will let ppl playing hence gambling with much lesser risk due to it low price...yeah..a feel of playing/gambling like a bigbaddy (imagine even 1 million chips just cost less that 1 dollar)...lol

legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
yay Greg , guess that Gfile is going to be the best thing gcoin ever had , gklad i hold some gcoin and keep buying more

gcoin was an underdog for long time but now a lot off people will know gcoin as a great coin , it only needs some time

What I actually observed is that they are giving new deposit addresses which do not appear on networks. I sent some millions 3 weeks ago for another coin and they all went missing as the new address does not appear in blockchain. I sent a support ticket and nobody replied. My old bleutrade address is still functioning. And yes, it's bleutrade.

afaik for everycoin  the new address need to be visible on the blockchain after a valid transaction occured,in this case,you should ask the support from coin dev bc it might be the problem cause by the coin itself(for example blockchain stop moving),i don`t think bluetrade have to answer your question bc they didn`t receive the coins(thats why it not shows on blockchain therefor no txid to prove that you had sent the coins),and your coins won`t missing as well if there is no transaction on blockchain,try rescan your wallet and see if those coins are still there.

Thanks, I will try rescanning.

What I actually observed is that they are giving new deposit addresses which do not appear on networks. I sent some millions 3 weeks ago for another coin and they all went missing as the new address does not appear in blockchain. I sent a support ticket and nobody replied. My old bleutrade address is still functioning. And yes, it's bleutrade.

afaik for everycoin  the new address need to be visible on the blockchain after a valid transaction occured,in this case,you should ask the support from coin dev bc it might be the problem cause by the coin itself(for example blockchain stop moving),i don`t think bluetrade have to answer your question bc they didn`t receive the coins(thats why it not shows on blockchain therefor no txid to prove that you had sent the coins),and your coins won`t missing as well if there is no transaction on blockchain,try rescan your wallet and see if those coins are still there.
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/DOGE is working  fine Smiley

I just did a doge withdraw.

Best
Greg

Hi, Yes I saw that withdraws are functioning.

Thanks!

Bleutrade have never stopped withdrawals buddy. They might have experienced short periods of downtime throughout the day but I dont believe that theyve frozen funds. U confused bleu with a fishing site operating under similar name.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Best
Greg

Thanks!

Bleutrade have never stopped withdrawals buddy. They might have experienced short periods of downtime throughout the day but I dont believe that theyve frozen funds. U confused bleu with a fishing site operating under similar name.

Best
Greg

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: