Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 85. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
i think we can already add a crowfunding in gcoin for add to novaexchange and coinexchange. i don't udnerstand how many user of forum follow gcoin but if more of 200-300 is easy reach the 250 vote
legendary
Activity: 1472
www.gcn.zone
Hi greg..

Why i not get message "You have been sent GCN 50000 to address "Gdmz8oqbpxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" after download, i have put my address before download and upload, give solution pliz

Hi azhar404

Message me the details of your file and I can check. If you are transferring loads of files just to get GCN the system will stop paying out.

Best
Greg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi greg..

Why i not get message "You have been sent GCN 50000 to address "Gdmz8oqbpxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" after download, i have put my address before download and upload, give solution pliz
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
i remember now already other with doge market, and if i remember good request "only" 0.2 bitcoin for add, is coinexchange.io

for now, i have transfer all my gcn to cryptopia  Grin

Hi rodrigobitcoin

We will try here too.
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

Because Bleutrade left us with very little time we need to find a second exchange in a rush.

Nova exchange charge .4 BTC to join. We don't really have time to vote our way up.

This could be the best option Smiley

Please suggest any other options you guys recommend.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
@Greg Nova has a option as well to add your coin for voting onto Novaexchange for just 0.04 BTC to get on the voting list also. Only 250 votes needed.

Love to see Gcoin  Wink on Nova

Wow a big news! Thanks for your work dev.

Oh btw, gfile.us doenst paying again? I didnt receive my amount

The wallet gets re-filled every day. Sometimes there are too many files transferred and the wallet runs out.

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
@Greg Nova has a option as well to add this wonderful project for voting onto Novaexchange for just 0.04 BTC to get on the voting list also. Only 250 votes needed.

This is one of the projects I love and would Love to see Gcoin  Wink on Nova

As soon as i saw this being delisted. I was very concerned.  

@ Greg. Gcoin will not die unless you break it..  Grin
PM me the source code  Grin

Hi DigitalCurrencyConsultant link

Nova sounds like a really good option.

https://github.com/GregGeoghegan/GCoin-GCN-Source

The name is only "GCN" now.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
after upload and download i got this message "You have been sent GCN 50000 to address Gdmz8oqbpdgUjT3sEYHmqjXoBmujijenr2" but not received anything in my cryptopia gcn address  Tongue

Hi,

Try again. Sometimes if it's very busy the wallet runs out
Best
Greg
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
@Greg Nova has a option as well to add your coin for voting onto Novaexchange for just 0.04 BTC to get on the voting list also. Only 250 votes needed.

Love to see Gcoin  Wink on Nova

Wow a big news! Thanks for your work dev.

Oh btw, gfile.us doenst paying again? I didnt receive my amount
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
@Greg Nova has a option as well to add this wonderful project for voting onto Novaexchange for just 0.04 BTC to get on the voting list also. Only 250 votes needed.

This is one of the projects I love and would Love to see Gcoin  Wink on Nova

As soon as i saw this being delisted. I was very concerned.  

@ Greg. Gcoin will not die unless you break it..  Grin
PM me the source code  Grin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
after upload and download i got this message "You have been sent GCN 50000 to address Gdmz8oqbpdgUjT3sEYHmqjXoBmujijenr2" but not received anything in my cryptopia gcn address  Tongue
legendary
www.gcn.zone
How do you get the free coins at gfile.us I did not see how my addy #GV51Erni6qzJUkFjTz32LpRkYf5vxdnPz2
so this coin is loosing both exchanges it's on at the time that is not good

Wrong, this sucker is boosting those exchanges, look at the skyhigh price levels and massive buying that is happening in the markets right now. Anyone know who put a scam link in the OP header and thread title? If ure about to visit gfile.us make sure to at least set up a virtualbox and a guest OS first...Since bleutrade is going out of business u can say bye to ur funds now.

Hi logictense

I don't follow you. Are you concerned using www.gfile.us ?

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
How do you get the free coins at gfile.us I did not see how my addy #GV51Erni6qzJUkFjTz32LpRkYf5vxdnPz2

Enter your Gcn address on the bottom right of www.gfile.us

Transfer a file

Best
Greg

it is not letting me do anything. Is something wrong with the site

Did you press the GCN button on the bottom right ?
Best
Greg
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Wrong, this sucker is boosting those exchanges, look at the skyhigh price levels and massive buying that is happening in the markets right now. Anyone know who put a scam link in the OP header and thread title? If ure about to visit gfile.us make sure to at least set up a virtualbox and a guest OS first...Since bleutrade is going out of business u can say bye to ur funds now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
hope the price will increased asap...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Transfer a file

Best
Greg

it is not letting me do anything. Is something wrong with the site
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Transfer a file

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi, that is incorrect. We will loose Bleutrade which we will replace.

You may use

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCN_DOGE

best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: