Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 10. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 25, 2020, 06:50:10 AM
Are they buying the dip, and SODL "the next top"? There might be strong support on the price range where they're buying. Good clue for real HODLERs who want more coins in my opinion.

BTCUSD - New Video Publication; titled, "Sideways at Best; $8,885 at Worst Until First Week of March." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/JLoaBqS7-Sideways-at-Best-8-885-at-Worst-Until-First-Week-of-March/

The "Falling Knife" event in May, 2019 I'm referring to in comments section of the video publication linked above:
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
February 25, 2020, 06:28:18 AM
Are they buying the dip, and SODL "the next top"? There might be strong support on the price range where they're buying. Good clue for real HODLERs who want more coins in my opinion.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 25, 2020, 05:58:57 AM
Had a look at the BitFinex Margin Contracts before I begin the video publication. BTCUSD (Top); Bitcoin Short Contracts (Middle) and Bitcoin Long Contracts (Bottom):

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 25, 2020, 05:19:20 AM
Hi Exstasie,

That was a quick reply!   Cheesy

Hi Exstasie,

Yes, currently holding within the Orange Channel.  It's simply too hard to say if we maintain a TIME correction between $10,300 and $9,493.46 to the end of February or if we take a plunge the last week of February; just before going up exponentially in March.  We are still experiencing downward pressure in the indicators from the 2-Day to the Weekly.

Yeah, too hard to say. I'm sticking with "sideways with a chance of dropping to the 50-day or 200-day MA" until something obvious happens.

I personally do not see a significant decline in the equities just yet.  I believe they will come back up AGAIN because the FED will lower the rates a minimum of .50% to as much as 1.00% -AND- the FED will provide more "stimulus."  We may have to wait one to four weeks for what's going on locally in the equities markets to play out and the FED "reacts" with a rate cut and more stimulus.

My gut tells me it's just a shakeout too. The coronavirus backdrop is the perfect FUD to shake out retail investors and take it back to the highs. Everybody is trying to predict the crash right now, which means the market will probably keep punishing bears for a while longer into next year.

Thanks. The red support line lines up with the 200-day MA zone as we head into the monthly close. Holding below the 200-day MA would be a bearish signal for me.

Yes, it DOES line up with the 200-Day MA:

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
February 25, 2020, 04:52:25 AM
Hi Exstasie,

Yes, currently holding within the Orange Channel.  It's simply too hard to say if we maintain a TIME correction between $10,300 and $9,493.46 to the end of February or if we take a plunge the last week of February; just before going up exponentially in March.  We are still experiencing downward pressure in the indicators from the 2-Day to the Weekly.

Yeah, too hard to say. I'm sticking with "sideways with a chance of dropping to the 50-day or 200-day MA" until something obvious happens.

I personally do not see a significant decline in the equities just yet.  I believe they will come back up AGAIN because the FED will lower the rates a minimum of .50% to as much as 1.00% -AND- the FED will provide more "stimulus."  We may have to wait one to four weeks for what's going on locally in the equities markets to play out and the FED "reacts" with a rate cut and more stimulus.

My gut tells me it's just a shakeout too. The coronavirus backdrop is the perfect FUD to shake out retail investors and take it back to the highs. Everybody is trying to predict the crash right now, which means the market will probably keep punishing bears for a while longer into next year.

Thanks. The red support line lines up with the 200-day MA zone as we head into the monthly close. Holding below the 200-day MA would be a bearish signal for me.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 25, 2020, 04:05:40 AM
I need to catch up on some sleep.  In case you're wondering what this chart looks like NOW before I get some rest...  This chart was posted on here previously...

Holding within the orange channel for now. Are you leaning towards a "time correction" then? No new lows from here?

I'm curious if you have an opinion on the stock market. The S&P 500 is showing a huge exhaustion gap on bad coronavirus news. Let's say hypothetically that a recession hits very soon and we see a big decline in the equities markets. Do you see this having a noticeable effect on BTCUSD's bullish outlook through 2020-2021?

Hi Exstasie,

Yes, currently holding within the Orange Channel.  It's simply too hard to say if we maintain a TIME correction between $10,300 and $9,493.46 to the end of February or if we take a plunge the last week of February; just before going up exponentially in March.  We are still experiencing downward pressure in the indicators from the 2-Day to the Weekly.  However, I believe what we are seeing in the indicators in the 9-Day, 12-Day, 2-Week and Monthly will pull us back up to the beginning of an exponential move up in March.

I personally do not see a significant decline in the equities just yet.  I believe they will come back up AGAIN because the FED will lower the rates a minimum of .50% to as much as 1.00% -AND- the FED will provide more "stimulus."  We may have to wait one to four weeks for what's going on locally in the equities markets to play out and the FED "reacts" with a rate cut and more stimulus.

As for the "eventual" SIGNIFICANT decline of the equities in the future (...Likely in 2021); I will have to elaborate on my opinion of its affects on Bitcoin in another post later in the near future.  I currently have several things I need to get done (Corporate Taxes due March 15th; clean up more hardware to post on eBay to sell, etc...).

Here's that same BTCUSD chart again with a White and Red Trend Line added along with a White and Red Text Bubble:

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
February 24, 2020, 07:37:50 PM
I need to catch up on some sleep.  In case you're wondering what this chart looks like NOW before I get some rest...  This chart was posted on here previously...

Holding within the orange channel for now. Are you leaning towards a "time correction" then? No new lows from here?

I'm curious if you have an opinion on the stock market. The S&P 500 is showing a huge exhaustion gap on bad coronavirus news. Let's say hypothetically that a recession hits very soon and we see a big decline in the equities markets. Do you see this having a noticeable effect on BTCUSD's bullish outlook through 2020-2021?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 24, 2020, 06:55:58 PM

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 22, 2020, 07:01:19 PM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 22, 2020, 06:47:12 PM
A look at the Green Line and Red RSI in the 8h time frame comparing 16 Dec. 2019 to present day.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 21, 2020, 03:14:52 AM
As a REMINDER:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 21, 2020, 02:35:49 AM
My Version of a Crypto Market Psychology Cheat Sheet:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 20, 2020, 06:56:59 AM
8 Minute Video - BTCUSD - Posted JUST NOW; titled, "A Look at Lower Time Frames for Potential Stair Step Down..." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/0vBKKr4u-A-Look-at-Lower-Time-Frames-for-Potential-Stair-Step-Down/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 20, 2020, 06:56:35 AM
13 Minute Video Posted JUST NOW; titled, "Downward Pressure Continues Potentially to $8,959.05 Stair Step." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/H6uwPRHw-Downward-Pressure-Continues-BUT-Does-NOT-Mean-We-Are-Dumping/

Gonna watch it later today, thx for your work always.... (i'm not a trader myself so i'm not to be bothered to much with some healthy up and down swings)

But daaaaaamn when 5-digits again, I just love to see BTC at higher ranges, then again don't we all  Roll Eyes

Hi El duderino,

Good to see you!  Appreciate your support and investing your valuable time with my content.   Wink

Stay Awesome!

David
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
February 20, 2020, 06:12:57 AM
13 Minute Video Posted JUST NOW; titled, "Downward Pressure Continues Potentially to $8,959.05 Stair Step." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/H6uwPRHw-Downward-Pressure-Continues-BUT-Does-NOT-Mean-We-Are-Dumping/

Gonna watch it later today, thx for your work always.... (i'm not a trader myself so i'm not to be bothered to much with some healthy up and down swings)

But daaaaaamn when 5-digits again, I just love to see BTC at higher ranges, then again don't we all  Roll Eyes
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 20, 2020, 06:09:11 AM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 19, 2020, 09:44:42 PM

Really very good David, exactly as you predicted  Grin

Hi JLO,

Thank you very much!

I should have posted this one earlier that I posted on TradingView BEFORE the fall:

Here's AFTER the fall:

JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
February 19, 2020, 06:24:57 PM

Really very good David, exactly as you predicted  Grin
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 19, 2020, 11:52:50 AM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 18, 2020, 06:31:43 PM
Short 6 minute video explaining possible pullback in 13.5 to 37.5 hours from now.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/MlP8pWBk-13-5-to-37-5-Hours-From-Now-We-Have-a-CHANCE-for-a-Pull-Back/
Pages:
Jump to: