Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 8. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
March 08, 2020, 07:03:40 AM

i have no idea how to read his indicator. do you? it looks like pure chaos! Grin

......so i'm taking it with a grain of salt. BUT the best traders i follow are still bullish as we head into the may halving, so his opinion (that the market will maintain $8600+ in march) seems sensible enough to me.

the backdrop of coronavirus FUD and its effect on the stock market adds a new element of fear, but overall this $8.4k-$10.5k ping ponging looks like a normal bull market correction. until the price is plunging below the 20wma and 200dma, the bulls are still in control.
You're right because I have no idea about it too  Grin
But @PlanB said "$8.2k bottom still stands. It would really be unprecedented if it breaks, never happened before. Note it has nothing to do with s2f."

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1232710158486265857

Last Post from him on Twitter : "Remember last month's forecast that #bitcoin
will stay above $8200? So far so good and .. the indicator just flipped to $8600 (March close). Risky with btc now at $8475, but I like to share it as out-of-sample test. Note this is totally different from S2F!"

We'll see if the $ 8,600 can withstand now  Grin
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 08, 2020, 03:02:48 AM

i have no idea how to read his indicator. do you? it looks like pure chaos! Grin

......so i'm taking it with a grain of salt. BUT the best traders i follow are still bullish as we head into the may halving, so his opinion (that the market will maintain $8600+ in march) seems sensible enough to me.

the backdrop of coronavirus FUD and its effect on the stock market adds a new element of fear, but overall this $8.4k-$10.5k ping ponging looks like a normal bull market correction. until the price is plunging below the 20wma and 200dma, the bulls are still in control.

I agree with you there, mate!

I'm going to provide an update in a few hours.  In the meantime, you're welcome to checkout this video publication:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/eymqOrrq-BTCUSD-EDUCATION-for-My-Followers-IMPORTANT/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 08, 2020, 03:01:00 AM
David I am not a trader and wanted to ask you if I should rather wait until tomorrow to buy ? I could need your advice and thanks for the daily update's.

Hi JL0,

I'm only providing my "opinion" for now in my publications on TradingView and on other various social media platforms.  I had to stop all the PM's (Personal Messages) I was getting on TradingView because I was getting hundreds of PM's DAILY with people asking for exit (sell/short) and entry (buy/long) price points.  It got to the point where I had no time for myself because I was spending 12 to 16 hours a day chatting with people in PM's.  So, in order to get my LIFE back, I had to put a stop to doing that on all social media; including TradingView.

I will have a website going LIVE in the near future in which I will provide subscriptions for BASIC and PREMIUM accounts.  BASIC subscribers will get signals only... that's it.  PREMIUM subscribers will get signals -AND- access to education and my indicators.  Most of the education will be in organized recorded audio/video format.  There will be some written educational material with charts.  PREMIUM subscribers will also have access to LIVE STREAM education where we will discuss how to use the indicators for different TYPES of trading during LIVE TRADING.  Those LIVE STREAM Trading Sessions will be recorded so PREMIUM subscribers who missed it when LIVE will be able to watch the recording.

Creating that website is the best way I know how to make it a win/win for me and my TIME I value with my family; while still providing what followers/subscribers want in the form of signals with or without education.  Doing it that way will make it much easier for me to tell hundreds; if not thousands; what they desire to know and/or learn on an organized platform.  I can say something one time and it's recorded forever for all subscribers to see without the need for me to repeat myself many times to multiple people in PM's. Etc... Etc...

David
Of course I understand you David too.

Here's an update using the 12 hour and 24h (Daily):

The 12h indicates we still have upward pressure for a while. Which means we will continue within a relatively tight trading range for a while at worse.

Thoughts on this bearish engulfing candle?

The market didn't like the taste of the $9,200s at all. We dumped back into last week's range on decent volume. The 200-day MA and 0.618 Fibonacci retracement of the March 1-7 uptrend both stand near $8,700. Seems like a reasonable target area. What do you think? Is that within the 'relatively tight trading range' you mentioned?

Thanks David!
What do you say to PlanB's opinion ?

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1234200157140475905

I will provide an update in a few hours on what I'm anticipating in the near future.  In the meantime, checkout the following video publication:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/eymqOrrq-BTCUSD-EDUCATION-for-My-Followers-IMPORTANT/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 08, 2020, 03:59:49 AM

The 12h indicates we still have upward pressure for a while. Which means we will continue within a relatively tight trading range for a while at worse.

The market didn't like the taste of the $9,200s at all. We dumped back into last week's range on decent volume. The 200-day MA and 0.618 Fibonacci retracement of the March 1-7 uptrend both stand near $8,700. Seems like a reasonable target area. What do you think? Is that within the 'relatively tight trading range' you mentioned?

Thanks David!

Hi Exstasie,

I'm going to provide an update here in a few hours on what I suspect is to come...  In the mean time, check out the following video publication:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/eymqOrrq-BTCUSD-EDUCATION-for-My-Followers-IMPORTANT/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
March 07, 2020, 09:44:59 PM

JL0
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
March 07, 2020, 06:55:50 PM
David I am not a trader and wanted to ask you if I should rather wait until tomorrow to buy ? I could need your advice and thanks for the daily update's.

Hi JL0,

I'm only providing my "opinion" for now in my publications on TradingView and on other various social media platforms.  I had to stop all the PM's (Personal Messages) I was getting on TradingView because I was getting hundreds of PM's DAILY with people asking for exit (sell/short) and entry (buy/long) price points.  It got to the point where I had no time for myself because I was spending 12 to 16 hours a day chatting with people in PM's.  So, in order to get my LIFE back, I had to put a stop to doing that on all social media; including TradingView.

I will have a website going LIVE in the near future in which I will provide subscriptions for BASIC and PREMIUM accounts.  BASIC subscribers will get signals only... that's it.  PREMIUM subscribers will get signals -AND- access to education and my indicators.  Most of the education will be in organized recorded audio/video format.  There will be some written educational material with charts.  PREMIUM subscribers will also have access to LIVE STREAM education where we will discuss how to use the indicators for different TYPES of trading during LIVE TRADING.  Those LIVE STREAM Trading Sessions will be recorded so PREMIUM subscribers who missed it when LIVE will be able to watch the recording.

Creating that website is the best way I know how to make it a win/win for me and my TIME I value with my family; while still providing what followers/subscribers want in the form of signals with or without education.  Doing it that way will make it much easier for me to tell hundreds; if not thousands; what they desire to know and/or learn on an organized platform.  I can say something one time and it's recorded forever for all subscribers to see without the need for me to repeat myself many times to multiple people in PM's. Etc... Etc...

David
Of course I understand you David too.

Thanks David!
What do you say to PlanB's opinion ?

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1234200157140475905
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
March 07, 2020, 06:31:49 PM

Thanks David!
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 07, 2020, 03:05:57 AM
Hi everyone, got my son a bicycle today. Then took him outside to learn how to ride it today. THEN I got some much needed sleep (about 6 hours). Here's an update using the 12 hour and 24h (Daily):

The 12h indicates we still have upward pressure for a while. Which means we will continue within a relatively tight trading range for a while at worse. The Daily has a CHANCE to continue with that upward pressure if the Red RSI can "CLOSE" at or above 56 percent in the NEXT Daily Candle. Which see...

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 06, 2020, 11:58:28 AM
ETHUSD - Highly Likely Sustained Upward Pressure Began March 1st. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSDT/vpSZBp9A-ETHUSD-Highly-Likely-Sustained-Upward-Pressure-Began-March-1st/

Since ETHUSD is looking bullish in the 3-Day; I believe this provides more support for BTCUSD to also be in a bull trend once again.  Those who wish to short BEWARE.

My "MINIMAL" Price Target is $376.23. However, we COULD go quite a bit higher. We will have to keep a close watch on the White Energy and the Red RSI as the price continues to rise.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 06, 2020, 08:00:47 AM
Here's the price target range we are looking at in the near future:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 06, 2020, 07:59:35 AM

Hi JL0,

David
JL0
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
March 06, 2020, 06:50:59 AM
3-Day Time Frame:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 06, 2020, 06:43:57 AM
3-Day Time Frame:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 05, 2020, 04:58:37 AM
I'm the same way, but when BTCUSD and ALT/USD pairs are both going up, I find analyzing ALT/BTC pairs helps decide whether to position myself towards BTC or altcoins. I only like to hold altcoins if it means I'm gaining BTC.

What am I looking for when analyzing an Alt-Coin/BTC pair to help me decide whether to position myself towards BTC or Altcoins?

Let's say ETHUSD and BTCUSD are both bullish. I'll then look for bullish signals and upward pressure on ETHBTC. If they are present, then it makes sense to build an ETH position. If ETHBTC looks bearish, then I stay away.

What Alt-Coin/BTC pairs am I looking at?  How many Alt-Coin/BTC pairs am I looking at to make the determination to position myself towards BTC or Altcoins?

The largest cap coins. I often just use ETH as a gauge for the entire altcoin market. As the persistent #2 coin it says a lot.

My first goal is capital preservation, so USD base pair analysis is the first step, but you know those times when BTC rallies hard and altcoins stagnate and lag behind? That's the kind of situation I'm trying to get ahead of.

I'm not trying to be difficult.  I'm simply trying to LEARN something and asking questions in order to make sure I understand.

Stay Awesome!

David

You too, cheers!

ETHBTC 3-Day (Far right) is next to ETHUSD 3-Day (Right of Center) - They both look like they have room to push back up.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 05, 2020, 03:35:20 AM
IMPORTANT:  "May Have a Push Down Next 6h Candle; Have Stop Loss in Place." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ozRyjkDx-May-Have-a-Push-Down-Next-6h-Candle-Have-Stop-Loss-in-Place/

There's another way to look at the situation, Have-a-stop-loss-in-place = Start-looking-for-Buy-the-dip-and-HODL-opportunities. Or am I the only one? Cool

BTCUSD - "Reversal Likely Began March 1st; May be Obvious by March 7th." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/czdeu0Ti-Reversal-Likely-Began-March-1st-May-be-Obvious-by-March-7th/

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
March 04, 2020, 04:35:18 AM
IMPORTANT:  "May Have a Push Down Next 6h Candle; Have Stop Loss in Place." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ozRyjkDx-May-Have-a-Push-Down-Next-6h-Candle-Have-Stop-Loss-in-Place/

There's another way to look at the situation, Have-a-stop-loss-in-place = Start-looking-for-Buy-the-dip-and-HODL-opportunities. Or am I the only one? Cool

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 03, 2020, 07:33:02 AM
IMPORTANT:  "May Have a Push Down Next 6h Candle; Have Stop Loss in Place." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ozRyjkDx-May-Have-a-Push-Down-Next-6h-Candle-Have-Stop-Loss-in-Place/
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
March 03, 2020, 05:43:54 AM

Exciting times. Cool

I saw you just published a few ALT/USD ideas on Tradingview. What about ALT/BTC pairs? Do you expect altcoins to outperform or underperform BTCUSD on the next leg up?

This is what my EW count and indicators are telling me. One more leg up in ALT/BTC pairs before all value floods back into BTC ahead of the halving:

There are always altcoins that outperform Bitcoin because of low-liquidity, less-efficient price discovery, plus the standard whalecumulator-manipulation and pleb-FOMO.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
March 02, 2020, 08:02:16 PM
I'm the same way, but when BTCUSD and ALT/USD pairs are both going up, I find analyzing ALT/BTC pairs helps decide whether to position myself towards BTC or altcoins. I only like to hold altcoins if it means I'm gaining BTC.

What am I looking for when analyzing an Alt-Coin/BTC pair to help me decide whether to position myself towards BTC or Altcoins?

Let's say ETHUSD and BTCUSD are both bullish. I'll then look for bullish signals and upward pressure on ETHBTC. If they are present, then it makes sense to build an ETH position. If ETHBTC looks bearish, then I stay away.

What Alt-Coin/BTC pairs am I looking at?  How many Alt-Coin/BTC pairs am I looking at to make the determination to position myself towards BTC or Altcoins?

The largest cap coins. I often just use ETH as a gauge for the entire altcoin market. As the persistent #2 coin it says a lot.

My first goal is capital preservation, so USD base pair analysis is the first step, but you know those times when BTC rallies hard and altcoins stagnate and lag behind? That's the kind of situation I'm trying to get ahead of.

I'm not trying to be difficult.  I'm simply trying to LEARN something and asking questions in order to make sure I understand.

Stay Awesome!

David

You too, cheers!

Makes perfect sense...  Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

The thing is I do not trade Alt-Coins below the top 20 in market cap.  Also, some of those top 20 in market cap I do not trade.  I'll have a look at ETHBTC and LTCBTC after a while and let you know what I'm seeing.
Pages:
Jump to: