Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 11. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 18, 2020, 03:55:25 PM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 18, 2020, 03:22:08 PM
BTCUSD - "Upward Pressure Still DOMINATES the HIGH Time Frames." Pardon the background noise... lol  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/9JMciByz-Upward-Pressure-Still-DOMINATES-the-HIGH-Time-Frames/

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 18, 2020, 10:12:20 AM
EDUCATION:  Using EURUSD to provide "BRIEF Explanation How to Use GROUPS of Time Frames to KNOW Your Trend." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EURUSD/6xXxFi6n-BRIEF-Explanation-How-to-Use-GROUPS-of-TF-s-to-KNOW-Your-Trend/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 17, 2020, 11:01:40 AM
David you are so good  Grin
I admire your work, very good

I'll TRY to maintain...  We'll see...

Thanks for the kind comment!

Stay Awesome!

David
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
February 17, 2020, 09:41:28 AM
David you are so good  Grin
I admire your work, very good
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 17, 2020, 07:54:47 AM
BTCUSD - "Still POSSIBLE to Fall to 200-Day MA Before Lift-Off." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/nc7M6SJc-BTCUSD-Still-POSSIBLE-to-Fall-to-200-Day-MA-Before-Lift-Off/

"...All the fluctuations in the market and in all the various stocks SHOULD be studied as if they were the result of one man's operations. Let us call him The Composite Man; who, in theory... sits behind the scenes and manipulates the stocks to your disadvantage IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE GAME AS HE PLAYS IT. However, it COULD be to your great profit if you do understand the game as he plays it." (The Richard D. Wyckoff Course in Stock Market Science and Technique, section 9, page 1-2).

BTCUSD is the ONLY pair that has NOT dropped down quite as fast as the other pairs; especially when compared to Shxt Coins traded in USD or USDT. The MAIN reason for this is for two-fold:

#1 - If they dropped BTCUSD the same percentage as they dropped Shxt Coins, this would mean the Shxt Coins in BTC value would flat line (Remain the same). The Composite Group(s) needed to accumulate more Bitcoin . The MAIN way for them to accumulate more Bitcoin is to dump Shxt Coins traded in BTC . Meaning, dump Shxt Coins for Bitcoin by dumping most Shxt Coin/BTC pairs. Well, Many of those Shxt Coins are ALSO traded in USD and/or USDT. This means the Composite Group(s) need to dump Shxt Coin/USD and Shxt Coin/USDT pairs much more PERCENTAGE-WISE than BTC/USD and BTC/USDT in order to dump Shxt Coin/BTC pairs to accumulate the Bitcoin they desire.

Example - A: If BTCUSD falls 5% and Shxt Coin XYZ/USD pair falls 20%, then Shxt Coin XYZ/BTC pair falls 15%. It MUST be this way in order for the Shxt Coin XYZ/USD price to be collocated (in harmony) with the Shxt Coin XYZ/BTC price RELATIVE TO BTCUSD PRICE.

Example - B: If BTCUSD falls 20% and Shxt Coin XYZ/USD pair falls 20%, then Shxt Coin XYZ/BTC pair falls 0.0% (nothing; flat). Which means the Composite Group(s) would NOT be able to accumulate Bitcoin SINCE the Shxt Coin XYZ pair remained flat (no change). They would have dumped Bitcoin and Shxt Coin XYZ "only" to accumulate USD and USDT without accumulating Bitcoin at all. So, it behoves the Composite Group to knock down the price of Shxt Coins in USD and USDT value WITHOUT knocking down Bitcoin much in USD and USDT value; at least in the beginning of a consolidation/distribution period; in order to accumulate more Bitcoin . How do they accumulate more Bitcoin? By dumping Shxt Coins MORE in USD and USDT value in order to knock down Shxt Coins substantially in BTC value. That's how...

#2 - The Composite Group also wants to accumulate USD and USDT by dumping Shxt Coin XYZ/USD and Shxt Coin XYZ/USDT pairs. WHY??? To add more USD and USDT capital to their holdings to assist them in a future pump of MORE RELEVANT COINS. Such as BTC , ETH, LTC, ADA , BCH, etc... This means the Shxt Coin pairs were undergoing DISTRIBUTION. This is when the Composite Group(s) were DISTRIBUTING different assets from one location to another to serve a specific future purpose. They did not do it for no reason at all. No?

Thank you for your time reading the comments section; for following my publications and for "Liking" my publications. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Stay Awesome!

David

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 16, 2020, 01:10:20 PM
BTCUSD - THIS is the area (NOT shaded) in which we COULD potentially go sideways within a relatively tight trading range WHILE dumping #&@% Coins.  Between $10,350 and $9,557.08.

This is what I stated in the comments section of the publication (linked above):

It's possible to revisit $9,600... It's just too hard to say...
For now... they cannot afford to drop BTCUSD too much WHILE dropping shit coins in USD value.
They MUST drop shit coins MORE in USD value in order to drop those shit coins for bitcoin.
When I say, "...for bitcoin" I'm referring to ACCUMULATING BITCOIN.

If they drop BTCUSD TOO MUCH, that means they have to drop those shit coins EVEN MORE in order to accumulate more Bitcoin when they dump those shit coins.
So, it's in their best interest NOT to drop bitcoin in USD value "more" than dropping shit coins in USD value. Cause doing so would create too much of a panic in Shit-Coin/USDT pairs and it would defeat their purpose of accumulating more bitcoin. It would force them to compete with too many people for those bitcoins if they create a panic. Hence, the reason for them NOW STAIR STEPPING DOWN the shit coins in BOTH USDT value -AND- BTC value.

They are slowly accumulating Bitcoin by slowly dumping those shitcoins for bitcoin. They are also slowly accumulating USD Tethers by slowly dumping those shit coins for USD Tether in order to use those USD Tethers to go up HARD in the month of March.  They are accumulating USD Tethers now to take BITCOIN UP HARD in the Month of March.

Make sense?

We should likely expect top 12 to 15 Alt-Coins; such as ETH, LTC, ADA, etc... by market cap to fall more than BTCUSD currently. Not only to accumulate more Bitcoin BUT ALSO TO ACCUMULATE MORE USD and USDT. They will use the USD and USDT to help them pump BTCUSD before they consolidate BTCUSD. Ultimately, EVERYTHING ENDS UP FUNNELING INTO BITCOIN FOR CONSOLIDATION BEFORE THE BLOCK HALVING.

12 hour Time Frame (TF):

Here's a "Pull-Back-View" in the 2-Day to allow you to see HOW I'm coming up with the lower boundary of the ESTIMATED trading Range:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 16, 2020, 11:49:49 AM
BE SURE TO READ THE LAST TWO COMMENTS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION:  "Bitcoin Sideways Remainder of February While Dumping #&@% Coins." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/5OgNVwID-Bitcoin-Sideways-Remainder-of-February-While-Dumping-Coins/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 15, 2020, 06:32:08 PM
You look like vitalik  Grin,
Good luck bro, we are learning more from your amazing TA.

lol...  Cheesy

Never got that one before...  I suppose I can see the resemblance WHEN I was his age.

Thanks for the kind comment!

Stay Awesome!

David
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 15, 2020, 04:25:54 PM
You look like vitalik  Grin,
Good luck bro, we are learning more from your amazing TA.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 15, 2020, 12:18:40 PM
Nailed it

Looks like it...  Grin

By the way... Check out EOSUSD... Click "Play" icon.  If you are trading it, you need to see the last couple of posts I made in comments section:  Likely Dip Coming Soon; Only Brief Then Higher Highs to Follow.

Also checkout 10 publications I posted today in my public profile on several coins:  https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/

Thanks for dropping by...

Happy Trading and Stay Awesome!

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
February 15, 2020, 12:14:53 PM
Nailed it
JL0
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
February 15, 2020, 09:43:08 AM
There are CME gaps to be filled at 10495 and 11660 then we crash to fill 8500$ CME gap then touching yearly pivot at 8240 before taking off to the moon
There are so many CME gaps should be fill that all ? We've one at $3580 so we gonna fall again there  Grin
Could we see the Bullcross next week ?
David some say Bitcoin will be worth 100K in the next 2-3 years. What is your long-term forecast?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 15, 2020, 09:37:42 AM
There are CME gaps to be filled at 10495 and 11660 then we crash to fill 8500$ CME gap then touching yearly pivot at 8240 before taking off to the moon

BTCUSD - Update on the Upcoming Potential Dip  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IBGOH5xt-BTCUSD-Update-on-the-Upcoming-Potential-Dip/

Here's SUPPORT This is a Bear Trap!!! https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/mP4ggYGh-MESSAGE-2-TO-BEARS-Here-s-SUPPORT-This-is-a-Bear-Trap/

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 15, 2020, 09:35:26 AM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 14, 2020, 09:39:50 AM
It's still POSSIBLE my PRIMARY 1.00 FIB at $9,948.98 holds and we go sideways during this period of downward pressure instead of to my Secondary 0.786 or Secondary 0.618 FIB on the Re-Trace. If that were to occur, it would mean the period of downward pressure acted more as a TIME correction rather than a price correction. In any case, I'm still seeing a continuance of upward pressure in the higher time frames (6-Day, 9-Day & 12-Day) AFTER this brief period of downward pressure we see in the lower time frames (2-Day and 3-Day).

Seems like we're on the same page. Short term downward pressure, mid/long term upward pressure. I'd say there's a decent chance we test the 20-day MA (currently in the low $9,600s), possibly lower. I expect the market to hold above $9,075 to keep this bullish EW count intact.

Agreed... My expected pullback is to approximately $9,493.46 with lowest on the pullback being $9,135.85.  THEN LIFT OFF.   Grin

Here's a "BTCUSD - "Continuation of My FIB Study for Bitcoin Using 61.8 as High Coordinate instead of 100.0." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/5iQYJaxh-Continuation-FIB-Study-for-Bitcoin-Using-61-8-as-High-Coordinate/

Four different scenarios in this study. The WHITE Scenario is my "Most Likely to Occur" scenario with anticipated energy. Next "Most Likely to Occur" scenario would be my ORANGE Scenario with below anticipated energy. The AQUA scenario is with above average anticipated energy. The GREEN scenario would be with parabolic well over anticipated energy. Dates on the vertical time lines are subject to change with the indicators as the price action evolves. I did not include the indicators on this chart to leave plenty of room to view FIB levels. Indicators can be seen on my other BTCUSD publications.

This "idea" (opinion) is labeled a LONG position to coincide with my LONG TERM analysis even though I'm anticipating a dip to occur very soon. If you are looking for entry of a long position and/or to accumulate bitcoin , I recommend waiting on this current dip.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
February 14, 2020, 06:01:03 AM
It's still POSSIBLE my PRIMARY 1.00 FIB at $9,948.98 holds and we go sideways during this period of downward pressure instead of to my Secondary 0.786 or Secondary 0.618 FIB on the Re-Trace. If that were to occur, it would mean the period of downward pressure acted more as a TIME correction rather than a price correction. In any case, I'm still seeing a continuance of upward pressure in the higher time frames (6-Day, 9-Day & 12-Day) AFTER this brief period of downward pressure we see in the lower time frames (2-Day and 3-Day).

Seems like we're on the same page. Short term downward pressure, mid/long term upward pressure. I'd say there's a decent chance we test the 20-day MA (currently in the low $9,600s), possibly lower. I expect the market to hold above $9,075 to keep this bullish EW count intact.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 13, 2020, 11:19:46 PM
BTCUSD - NEW Publication posted just now; titled, "Potential Dip to Range of $9,493 to $9,145 Then Back Up Higher!"  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/MTfp8i1Q-Potential-Dip-to-Range-of-9-493-to-9-145-Then-Back-Up-Higher/

The White Energy in the 3-Day TF is currently heading down and may have a chance of making contact with the 50% level on the 3-Day Candle Beginning February 15,2020. With that said, a dip may already be in the process. We just haven't seen it get riled up just yet. It's still POSSIBLE my PRIMARY 1.00 FIB at $9,948.98 holds and we go sideways during this period of downward pressure instead of to my Secondary 0.786 or Secondary 0.618 FIB on the Re-Trace. If that were to occur, it would mean the period of downward pressure acted more as a TIME correction rather than a price correction. In any case, I'm still seeing a continuance of upward pressure in the higher time frames (6-Day, 9-Day & 12-Day) AFTER this brief period of downward pressure we see in the lower time frames (2-Day and 3-Day).

I'M LABELING THIS A "LONG" POSITION FOR THE "LONG TERM" EVEN THOUGH WE ARE HAVING A BRIEF PERIOD OF DOWNWARD PRESSURE LIKELY TO ENSUE. BE PREPARED TO BUY THIS POTENTIAL DIP IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY. THIS IS MY OPINION OF COURSE.

Happy Trading and Stay Awesome!

David

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
February 13, 2020, 06:44:59 PM
This makes no difference whether you or David answer. Thank you  Grin

$6k is unrealistic in my "opinion."
JL0
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
February 13, 2020, 06:16:36 PM
BTCUSD - IF we run up to... WHERE we may pull back to...

Good stuff. Not sure if I'm getting a bit bull-tarded here, but looking at the current market structure and typical extension targets, I'm beginning to favor the upper end of your range (or beyond):

Do you think $6K is unrealistic ?

I know that question was meant for David, but I certainly do. There are always bears calling for "one more test of the lows" once a bull market becomes obvious. The higher time frame price action tells me they will be sorely disappointed this time.
This makes no difference whether you or David answer. Thank you  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: