Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 2. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 24, 2020, 09:59:34 PM
Here's our 9-Day Time Frame;

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 22, 2020, 02:40:12 PM
I will have a LIVE Stream on my YouTube channel in approximately 1 hour 20 minutes from now (3pm Central Time in the U.S.)
This LIVE stream will be used for "analysis" and NOT used as an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) stream in order to keep it as beneficial as possible to viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 26, 2020, 05:10:21 AM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 25, 2020, 01:42:23 PM
The PURPOSE of posting these three (3) together in multiple time frames is simply to point out we must not assume BTCUSD and GOLD are completely correlated.  We must also not assume if the Dollar goes up that BTCUSD must go down along with GOLD.  To the contrary, BTCUSD can go up WITH the Dollar while GOLD goes down.

BTCUSD (Top); DXY (Middle); GOLD (Bottom) in 5-Week Time Frames:

BTCUSD (Top); DXY (Middle); GOLD (Bottom) in 4-Week Time Frames:

BTCUSD (Top); DXY (Middle); GOLD (Bottom) in 3-Week Time Frames:

BTCUSD (Top); DXY (Middle); GOLD (Bottom) in 2-Week Time Frames:
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 23, 2020, 07:08:39 PM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 17, 2020, 12:32:11 PM
BTCUSD - "Currently in Race Between Energy in 3 hour and Red RSI in 6 hour." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/u2quAoy4-Currently-in-Race-Between-Energy-in-3-hour-and-Red-RSI-in-6-hour/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 13, 2020, 06:26:13 AM
Here is the new video publication; titled, "Shakeout Still Possible; Please Listen Closely to This Strategy!"
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IlhQNvOe-Shakeout-Still-Possible-Please-Listen-Closely-to-This-Strategy/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 13, 2020, 05:42:45 AM
BTCUSD - "4-Day Energy Likely Wins Race Against 8-Day Red RSI..." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/bGlRHDYH-4-Day-Energy-Likely-Wins-Race-Against-8-Day-Red-RSI/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 11, 2020, 07:20:51 PM
Have a look at the White Energy in 2013 in this Daily Time Frame.  Does this mean we are about to see a significant drop?  No...  However, it does mean we must respect the POTENTIAL for a decent drop because the Energy higher than the Green typically implies downward pressure likely remains.

Here's a look at the White Energy higher than the Green PRESENT DAY:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 11, 2020, 06:15:33 PM
It's also quite obvious we continue with this downward pressure at least to mid September because of current development with the Red RSI in the 4-Day likely to win the race with the White Energy in the 2-Day. How long into September or October this downward pressure progresses remains to be seen. We'll know more by mid September. In the meantime, I would be very hesitant to create a margin long with low leverage just yet. One must also be hesitant to open a margin short position. If I were given a choice between the two and I was forced to choose one or the other, I would choose margin short on low volume . Where could the price potentially fall to? Well, the next stop would be the 50-EMA in the Weekly in my opinion; similar to what was done in August, 2016 going down to the 50-EMA in the Weekly during the BitFinex hack. It's possible it could fall down only to the 0.786 FIB ReTrace between $9,508 and $9,610. However, judging by how many margin longs compared to margin shorts we currently have on BitFinex; I would not be surprised if we fell deeper to around $8,2xx.

Appreciate your continued support and as always... Stay Awesome!

David

Thanks for your thoughts as always, David.

I've been thinking along similar lines. Short term support in the $9,000s and likely a fill of the weekly CME gap. The possibility is open that this could end up as a time correction that goes no lower than the $9,000s but if it ends up playing out as a sharp / price correction, I see room all the way down to the low $7,000s on the weekly chart.

My theory is the March-August rally is Wave 1 of a larger bullish impulse. Wave 2 pullbacks can be quite sharp and severe. A 61.8% retrace to the low $7,000s would be pretty typical. However, I would first expect a sizable bounce off the $9,000s given all the consolidation there during June-July.

That is not to say Wave 2 must go as far as the 61.8% fib. It could also be a complex, sideways correction that doesn't go below the 38.2% in the $9,000s. We'll have a better idea in a couple weeks as more price action comes in.
For example, if I believe a bullish Wave 1 is complete (as above) then I would expect Wave 2 to unfold either as a sharp 3-swing corrective like an ABC that reverses in the 0.5-0.618 area ($7,100-$8,200) or a complex sideways corrective like a WXY that reverses in the 0.382 area (~$9,200). Those would be the most common scenarios.

Hi Exstasie,

Yes, I agree...

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
September 09, 2020, 04:07:28 PM
It's also quite obvious we continue with this downward pressure at least to mid September because of current development with the Red RSI in the 4-Day likely to win the race with the White Energy in the 2-Day. How long into September or October this downward pressure progresses remains to be seen. We'll know more by mid September. In the meantime, I would be very hesitant to create a margin long with low leverage just yet. One must also be hesitant to open a margin short position. If I were given a choice between the two and I was forced to choose one or the other, I would choose margin short on low volume . Where could the price potentially fall to? Well, the next stop would be the 50-EMA in the Weekly in my opinion; similar to what was done in August, 2016 going down to the 50-EMA in the Weekly during the BitFinex hack. It's possible it could fall down only to the 0.786 FIB ReTrace between $9,508 and $9,610. However, judging by how many margin longs compared to margin shorts we currently have on BitFinex; I would not be surprised if we fell deeper to around $8,2xx.

David

Thanks for your thoughts as always, David.

I've been thinking along similar lines. Short term support in the $9,000s and likely a fill of the weekly CME gap. The possibility is open that this could end up as a time correction that goes no lower than the $9,000s but if it ends up playing out as a sharp / price correction, I see room all the way down to the low $7,000s on the weekly chart.

My theory is the March-August rally is Wave 1 of a larger bullish impulse. Wave 2 pullbacks can be quite sharp and severe. A 61.8% retrace to the low $7,000s would be pretty typical. However, I would first expect a sizable bounce off the $9,000s given all the consolidation there during June-July.

That is not to say Wave 2 must go as far as the 61.8% fib. It could also be a complex, sideways correction that doesn't go below the 38.2% in the $9,000s. We'll have a better idea in a couple weeks as more price action comes in.
For example, if I believe a bullish Wave 1 is complete (as above) then I would expect Wave 2 to unfold either as a sharp 3-swing corrective like an ABC that reverses in the 0.5-0.618 area ($7,100-$8,200) or a complex sideways corrective like a WXY that reverses in the 0.382 area (~$9,200). Those would be the most common scenarios.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 08, 2020, 12:11:21 PM
BTCUSD - 7 minute 32 second video; titled, "Still Downward Pressure; Any Decent Move Up Likely a Bull Trap! https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/yT0IYiAz-Still-Downward-Pressure-Any-Decent-Move-Up-Likely-a-Bull-Trap/

As pointed out in this video, we are currently in a race with the White Energy in the 2-Day and the Red RSI in the 4-Day. We have approximately 15 hours remaining in the current 2-Day and 4-Day time frames. At which point I'm anticipating the Red RSI in the 4-Day to win the race to the 50 level before the White Energy in the 2-Day can "close" above the 50 level. Which means we will ignore the White Energy in the 2-Day and turn our focus to the White Energy in the 4-Day; as well as the Red RSI in the 8-Day Time Frame. We "must" conclude we are still in downward pressure until the White Energy can win a race to the 50 level. Does this mean we ignore the White Energy and the Green Line in lower time frames; such as the 12h, Daily and 2-Day? No, because we can look for clues in those time frames to determine if our downward pressure may come to a close and reverse to sustained upward pressure before the race between the White Energy in the 4-Day and the Red RSI in the 8-Day comes to a head.

David
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 05, 2020, 08:13:47 AM
History of Bitcoin Using Wyckoff Method:

Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
September 02, 2020, 10:03:41 PM
I'll plan on getting one for ETH done based on available data within the next 7 to 10 days.  Super busy on other projects at the moment.  But Yes, I'll work on one...  By the way... Here's my most recent ETHUSD publication posted August 31, 2020 with recent updates in the description:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/LxgmfqKt-Like-Bitcoin-ETHUSD-Setting-Up-Over-Next-2-Days-15-Hours/
Hello, this thread has been on my watchlist recently.

If you plan on doing ETH in your free time more often, may I suggest that you create a separate thread for altcoin speculation rather than mixing it here? Here's the board to post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0 You can make it self-regulated too to avoid spam.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 02, 2020, 10:24:51 AM
Here is the link to PART 2 LIVE Stream... We had technical difficulties with previous LIVE Stream and had to restart.

https://www.tradingview.com/streams/DXmtrXM5Xo3DXdiJEvV15/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 02, 2020, 08:29:32 AM
Had to delete previous stream...  Here's link to NEW LIVE STREAM...

https://www.tradingview.com/streams/gZrwORV6A6sRt3JYOMpuN/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 01, 2020, 10:47:36 AM
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/VSIeAKrR-FIB-STUDY-to-ATH-Range-152-292-62-to-298-074-00-by-Dec-2021/

The PURPOSE of this Fibonacci Study is simply to point out the potential future All Time High ( ATH ) by December, 2021 if long term wave patterns play out somewhat similar, if Fibonacci Level Patterns repeat themselves and if Diagonal support and resistance level patterns are respected as well in the future based on current four (4) year pattern. I'm posting the chart again (below) for one to be able to view the chart as intended because the cover chart is likely to be scrunched up by the platform.

NOTE: The 3.618 FIB Extension Historical Pattern for the ATH .
NOTE: The 0.236 FIB For the Historical Bottom End of Distribution Period.
NOTE: The 0.382 FIB For the Wyckoff Spring to mark the beginning of our transition from Phase C to Phase D in a Wyckoff Accumulation Schematic.
NOTE: The 0.786 and 1.0 FIB Levels as a MAJOR Historical Support and Resistance

[img]https://www.tradingview.com/x/pU0KRKuf/[/img
Thank you and could you do a long-term Chart for ETH too ?

I'll plan on getting one for ETH done based on available data within the next 7 to 10 days.  Super busy on other projects at the moment.  But Yes, I'll work on one...  By the way... Here's my most recent ETHUSD publication posted August 31, 2020 with recent updates in the description:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/LxgmfqKt-Like-Bitcoin-ETHUSD-Setting-Up-Over-Next-2-Days-15-Hours/
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
September 01, 2020, 10:44:33 AM
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/VSIeAKrR-FIB-STUDY-to-ATH-Range-152-292-62-to-298-074-00-by-Dec-2021/

The PURPOSE of this Fibonacci Study is simply to point out the potential future All Time High ( ATH ) by December, 2021 if long term wave patterns play out somewhat similar, if Fibonacci Level Patterns repeat themselves and if Diagonal support and resistance level patterns are respected as well in the future based on current four (4) year pattern. I'm posting the chart again (below) for one to be able to view the chart as intended because the cover chart is likely to be scrunched up by the platform.

NOTE: The 3.618 FIB Extension Historical Pattern for the ATH .
NOTE: The 0.236 FIB For the Historical Bottom End of Distribution Period.
NOTE: The 0.382 FIB For the Wyckoff Spring to mark the beginning of our transition from Phase C to Phase D in a Wyckoff Accumulation Schematic.
NOTE: The 0.786 and 1.0 FIB Levels as a MAJOR Historical Support and Resistance

Thank you and could you do a long-term Chart for ETH too ?
Pages:
Jump to: