Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyvern - Autonomously Governed Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange - page 2. (Read 7977 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello!
I see what WYV blocks while continuing. I can use coins from these new blocks for sale?
Activity: 41
I am impressed with this ann!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 I tried to swap to the ERC20 token but it shows that it has no funds or there is no gas. I have metamask logged in and there is some ETH on it but when I submit the form it shows the transaction coming from some address that has no ETH so it will not send. What needs to be done to swap my Wyvern to the ERC20 tokens
Activity: 31
If I get my technical issues sorted out, I will be selling 2302 WYV for 12 ETH, if anyone is interested.

Figured out my tech issues. NOT an easy swap. Anybody without some deep experience will have problems.

Anyhow, my otc WYV is still up for sell.  2304 WYV for 12.5 ETH. Msg me.
How you fix runtime errors? same problems at the start.
Activity: 31
Can anyone upload nist5 version wallet? some troubles with getting a private key.
Activity: 112
 this project will be greatly helped for the promotion process, it will become even more attractive to non gamers, good luck for your project
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
very interesting and the gamers will love this project. i think it will be good if the team will provide same exchange of this,good luck Wink

You can use Forkdelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WYV-ETH
(Or Etherdelta)
very interesting and the gamers will love this project. i think it will be good if the team will provide same exchange of this,good luck Wink
Is somebody here able to contact bigger exchange to list Wyvern token? Because with that 24hr volume we can't even pass cmc requirements.

It's been months now. No news from Coinexchange?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is somebody here able to contact bigger exchange to list Wyvern token? Because with that 24hr volume we can't even pass cmc requirements.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
If I get my technical issues sorted out, I will be selling 2302 WYV for 12 ETH, if anyone is interested.

Figured out my tech issues. NOT an easy swap. Anybody without some deep experience will have problems.

Anyhow, my otc WYV is still up for sell.  2304 WYV for 12.5 ETH. Msg me.
If I get my technical issues sorted out, I will be selling 2302 WYV for 12.5 ETH, if anyone is interested.
Hello. I am trying to swap my olds coins but everytime I load up the wallet I get a runtime error that shuts it down automatically. This means I cannot dump my private keys, which is necessary for the swap.

Anybody can help me with a fix?
Note, it's not just games, Wyvern is now a digital assets exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
another gamers project, with the rapidly growing online game, this project will be greatly helped for the promotion process, it will become even more attractive to non gamers, good luck for your project
I think also like that, because game enthusiasts in the world is very big, it is certain that will support this will also be great too
Activity: 36
it will become even more attractive to non gamers, good luck for your project
 this project will be greatly helped for the promotion process, it will become even more attractive to non gamers, good luck for your project
Pages:
Jump to: