Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyvern - Autonomously Governed Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange - page 4. (Read 7977 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I have 90 wyv coins on coinexchange.io. What can I do with them?

You'll need to contact CoinExchange and ask them to help you redeem your balance for ERC20 WYV tokens.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Great initiative!
Wyvern Protocol bug bounty - put your Solidity sleuthing skills to the test and win up to $5K USD - https://medium.com/project-wyvern/wyvern-protocol-bug-bounty-5k-65c0f8d9998e.
Probably they are understaffed, hammered by such requests from thousands of developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Have somebody clue why CMC is so arrogant? I have sent request to add trading pair into WYV currency and still after all still no answer.
I don't know how reliable Forkdelta is, but seeing slightly more liquidity.
If you like, you can now trade Wyvern on Forkdelta (a community Etherdelta offshoot) - https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WYV-ETH.
Now we can't minie WYV anymore Sad How is this a good move? How must I mine now? WYV was a great coin to mine and profitable and fun.
Now what?

Blockchains are decentralized; they live on without the devs.  The devs are not providing anymore support for Wyvern [Classic].  You can still mine and stake it.  But for any future development, it'll require finding a new dev and community to fork it.

The problem is if I mine the classic WYV I can't trade it there is no market and why would anyone want to buy it?
I'm going to have to find a new gpu coin. I found veritimium or verium (forgot the exact name) it seems profitable but not as much as WYV was. Sad

Yes, but as they said, perhaps some other developer may choose to revive it. Maybe there's demand for a GPU mining coin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm looking to buy some WYV tokens. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Now we can't minie WYV anymore Sad How is this a good move? How must I mine now? WYV was a great coin to mine and profitable and fun.
Now what?

Blockchains are decentralized; they live on without the devs.  The devs are not providing anymore support for Wyvern [Classic].  You can still mine and stake it.  But for any future development, it'll require finding a new dev and community to fork it.

The problem is if I mine the classic WYV I can't trade it there is no market and why would anyone want to buy it?
I'm going to have to find a new gpu coin. I found veritimium or verium (forgot the exact name) it seems profitable but not as much as WYV was. Sad

What is the current situation with WYV development? We don't see weekly report. What about Coinexchange relisting? Etherdelta is not enough at the moment.

You can always find the latest weekly report on Medium. CoinExchange's timeline is out of my control (we've already offered to provide full technical support), if you want exact dates you'll need to contact them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

What is the current situation with WYV development? We don't see weekly report. What about Coinexchange relisting? Etherdelta is not enough at the moment.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Now what?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Now what?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Dev, tell me how to store tokens on a local purse, on what? Is there such an opportunity? Thank you. Google translate

you can use MetaMask for example.   Tokens are connected to ETH address so don't need to install especial purse for the token
Activity: 17
Dev, tell me how to store tokens on a local purse, on what? Is there such an opportunity? Thank you. Google translate
protinam
something I did not understand ... you mean that WYV coins are useless? and that after the block of 315000 the coins that were produced are worthless?

Wyvern was ported to an ERC20 token at block 315000 - all coins mined before that block can be redeemed for ERC20 WYV tokens at https://redeem.projectwyvern.com. The Wyvern development team does not intend to do anything with the original blockchain past block 315000 (it will not work with the Wyvern Exchange), so I do not expect coins mined past block 315000 to have any value.
Activity: 51
protinam
something I did not understand ... you mean that WYV coins are useless? and that after the block of 315000 the coins that were produced are worthless?
Hi all - I don't check Bitcointalk often, if you want to stay up to date on this project please join Discord or follow the weekly update series on Medium.

CoinExchange expressed their intent (in private communication) to support the WYV ERC20 token, but they have not ported user balances and reopened the market yet. I've offered whatever technical support they need; they may simply be delayed by other non-Wyvern related platform issues (their Twitter mentions some DNS snafu). The exact timeline is up to them, not me - if you want more information, contact them and ask.

The old Wyvern blockchain will not be supported by the Wyvern development team, and I do not know of anyone else who plans to support it - so please do not mine past block 315000, those coins are likely worthless.
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: