Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyvern - Autonomously Governed Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange - page 6. (Read 7977 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
While you can access WYV on CMC by a direct link, it seems it has effectively been delisted.

It no longer appears if you try to search for it in the searchbar.

Since WYV hasn't been traded since days, it's value is not defined.

If someone wants to get out, I am willing to buy some WYV for some ETH because I like risk. Pm me.
You still can search on cmc by typing "wyvern" and click the search button. It's the only market as inactive due to no trading volume.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
While you can access WYV on CMC by a direct link, it seems it has effectively been delisted.

It no longer appears if you try to search for it in the searchbar.

Since WYV hasn't been traded since days, it's value is not defined.

If someone wants to get out, I am willing to buy some WYV for some ETH because I like risk. Pm me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
No news from Coinexchange? Should get Etherdelta listed on CMC.

be patient please ,just wait!
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
No news from Coinexchange? Should get Etherdelta listed on CMC.

So Wyvern has been delisted from Coinmarketcap.com?

"A Coin has been removed from CMC called wyvern."

Where did you read that ?

I would be willing to buy some WYV from you. Pm me.

Are you extremely sure about that?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wyvern/

Wyvern has been 'inactive' due to no volume
Activity: 73
Merit: 12

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
which team is responsible for the export private key ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Finally, redeemed my WYV tokens, the whole process is easy and maybe not fast but not slow too.
Some people saying that moving to ETH chain is not a good option, imo that is going to push the project even higher than it is now.

The main problem of ETH chain now is transaction cost. Now for enough fast transaction (in 2-10 minutes) about 5-8 bucks have to paid. But Ethereum network is very strong on the other side so for the Wyvern it's good step
Finally, redeemed my WYV tokens, the whole process is easy and maybe not fast but not slow too.
Some people saying that moving to ETH chain is not a good option, imo that is going to push the project even higher than it is now.
What is the future fate of the coin after 315,000 block ?

It's discontinued as per the Project Wyvern developers. However, it's up to the community. There's nothing stopping other developers from continuing with the old chain.
Activity: 280
What is the future fate of the coin after 315,000 block ?
Good to see the DAO up and running!
there are 15k coins, please do instructions for their further use

I'm not quite sure what your question is - you can claim WYV tokens at redeem.projectwyvern.com if you held Wyvern at block 315000 on the original blockchain.

The first Wyvern DAO proposal has been submitted - https://dao.projectwyvern.com/proposals/0!

I do not see any new DAO proposal except the already passed one which as about sending you 1 testnet Ether.

Make sure you have selected Mainnet [Infura], or Metamask, from the right network configuration sidebar. You're probably still on the Rinkeby testnet.

I see it now indeed.
Activity: 124

I'm not quite sure what your question is - you can claim WYV tokens at redeem.projectwyvern.com if you held Wyvern at block 315000 on the original blockchain.

The first Wyvern DAO proposal has been submitted - https://dao.projectwyvern.com/proposals/0!

I do not see any new DAO proposal except the already passed one which as about sending you 1 testnet Ether.

Make sure you have selected Mainnet [Infura], or Metamask, from the right network configuration sidebar. You're probably still on the Rinkeby testnet.

protinam where can we buy WYV? There is no volume on Ethdela and the only ask is asking 10x from the previous price.

The price is set by a market, not by me. You could ask around and find people who will sell to you OTC - it's easy with ERC20 tokens to do so safely with tools like 0x OTC.

CoinExchange has expressed their intention to support the ERC20 token but the Ethereum network congestion may delay their timeline.
Activity: 90
protinam where can we buy WYV? There is no volume on Ethdelta and the only ask is asking 10x from the previous price.

Pages:
Jump to: