Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 23. (Read 171620 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
   It was confirmed by several poloniex moderators on that trollbox that SUM2 will be added before Monday. The exact date is unknown. This is good news. Thanks to every one who voted and supported our case. Also thanks to the Poloniex team for reconsidering SUM2's case.

I would like to call on the community to join the fund discussion. Please read the guideline and let us know what you think so that we can quickly move to the next matter.

Thank you

SUM2DEVS

Did your mean your update would be 18:45 GMT on the 24th or 23rd?

The update has already been released: 
     announcement- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126
     update-  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126
It is the new SUM2 Foundation.
i see no word about navajo anon Undecided
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
logo concept

metal version

this is not a supported design and only a concept

nice logo
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just saw in the trollbox on polo, that sum2 will be added to polo sooner than next monday!!!   Shocked
I also have a screenshot, if you don't believe me  Wink
this was stated by polo's chief!
partyyyyy!!!

Yep, it will be added sooner than Monday, but no exact ETA.

That's really amazing news guys! Stay tuned for more updates & suggest what would You like to see as a first SUM2 Fund task Wink
Cheers!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
logo concept

metal version

That is one slick logo. Love metal designs.

Cool, previous one also looked great
Activity: 95
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just saw in the trollbox on polo, that sum2 will be added to polo sooner than next monday!!!   Shocked
I also have a screenshot, if you don't believe me  Wink
partyyyyy!!!

Confirmed.

looks like Wednesday is the day

We will be adding the next coin from the voting list on Wednesday.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-24 04:24:46
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
   It was confirmed by several poloniex moderators on that trollbox that SUM2 will be added before Monday. The exact date is unknown. This is good news. Thanks to every one who voted and supported our case. Also thanks to the Poloniex team for reconsidering SUM2's case.

I would like to call on the community to join the fund discussion. Please read the guideline and let us know what you think so that we can quickly move to the next matter.

Thank you

SUM2DEVS

The update has already been released: 
     announcement- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126
     update-  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126
It is the new SUM2 Foundation.
Activity: 3
Well, this duck win seems fishy...
But this shouldn't discourage us.
We need the ANON thingy as soon as possible and next week polo number 1 is a sure thing.
Price will climb in the next days. Even without polo!

Good things are coming and we definitely do not need polo to succeed. It was a bad way to lose but it does not matter anymore. We will move on and get the Navajo and many more things! Navajo is true innovation and nothing of the likes exists.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Thank you

SUM2DEVS

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

UPDATE#1  SUM2 is not guaranteed a place but they will choose a winner on wednesday! 2 more days to go. So keep votes coming and stacking.

Thank you

SUM2DEVS

Activity: 3
Really disappointed. Somehow the barren duck forum where I bet less than even 50 people have posted anything manages to get them 428 votes and they get 12 votes instantly 4 minutes before the voting closes.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just saw in the trollbox on polo, that sum2 will be added to polo sooner than next monday!!!   Shocked
I also have a screenshot, if you don't believe me  Wink
partyyyyy!!!

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys visit SUM2 Fund thread and join the Foundation! We would love to see Your suggestions! Wink

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
logo concept

metal version

That is one slick logo. Love metal designs.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
logo concept

metal version

Very nice design.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
logo concept

metal version

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
good coin, active dev, good work soopy, i just bought some more i saw it was at 500 sats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
So is this thread abandoned?
Not much point having multiple threads to check

Not abandoned mate , that thread basically controls the FUND information. Smiley

We did not want the ANN cluttered with overwhelming information.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
So is this thread abandoned?
Not much point having multiple threads to check
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Awesome! this will fly to the sun, just grabbed 100K from dumpers who have not noticed it yet.
Thank You mate! Everyone come to SUM2 Fund thread, let's make this the best coin it can be. We will improve SUM2 together! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: