Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 21. (Read 171620 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Again question. My all coins not returns from stake on wallet 1.7 few days. How i can stop this? Sync ok Thanks.
You have to have your wallet open and let the coins stake and confirm so that all your coins will be under the "spendable" category
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Again question. My all coins not returns from stake on wallet 1.7 few days. How i can stop this? Sync ok Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
this will hit 1500 sats within 3 days, other coins turning out to be scams, people investing in other coins, coins that seem fair

SUM2 is one of these coins, the more people that get to know SUM2,  the better. They'll read this topic and im sure they will buy, this can go to 10k sats in time.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Looks like community wants the name changed for NAVAJO [NAV]. Sounds great IMO.
Vote & take part in the first SUM2 Foundation task!  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663126.40
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
SUM2 will be listed today on Poloniex so make sure that you are loaded, it might be the last chance to get SUM2 below 4 digit number.h

How do you know? Any link from Polo for confirmation?

Main page under trollbox

We will be adding the next coin from the voting list on Wednesday.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-24 04:24:46

SUM2 is on the 1st place and there is no way that any coin will beat its score

Nice thanks. Any news about a working Navajo anon? Any ETA? I have a few SUM2, so plz dont tell me that I am discouraging people here but I dont think there will be any massive change in price by just adding to Polo without a working Navajo anon. Just my 2p.

Alpha test running atm, there is not ETA yet, dev want to be sure that he will release working product to the public. I believe it will happen soon though.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
SUM2 will be listed today on Poloniex so make sure that you are loaded, it might be the last chance to get SUM2 below 4 digit number.h

Main page under trollbox

Nice thanks. Any news about a working Navajo anon? Any ETA? I have a few SUM2, so plz dont tell me that I am discouraging people here but I dont think there will be any massive change in price by just adding to Polo without a working Navajo anon. Just my 2p.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am also having trouble exchanging v1 to v2.
My v1.0.7 address is: SfBgxf1xd8JrFbHykvWcWNwPujtfye4YRB
and my transaction id is: 9d772eaff78c9a164a829d540ca0706860a43f81c694666ae218372b4e4939e9

Main page under trollbox

Main page under trollbox
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Anyone having issues with the swaps , please PM me with the information I will assist you right away.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I try to change V1 to V2 follow the steps what the site given  ,but it is failed.
my 1.0.7 wallet is    Sd9wY5JAGMWhJ1xCdkFr8m8JNVLjWZhWwK   
my transaction  ID  is      3bb4d58497aee2e8bfa0c41f7be15953000ce5adaa0c0bbf89e330613ded5321
i ask for your help ,please.     many thanks

Please send me a PM with all the info.

~SoopY~
Activity: 3
I try to change V1 to V2 follow the steps what the site given  ,but it is failed.
my 1.0.7 wallet is    Sd9wY5JAGMWhJ1xCdkFr8m8JNVLjWZhWwK   
my transaction  ID  is      3bb4d58497aee2e8bfa0c41f7be15953000ce5adaa0c0bbf89e330613ded5321
i ask for your help ,please.     many thanks
Activity: 50
bter have a voting list now : https://bter.com/voting
please ask bter add qora to voting list:   http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 252
If somone can help me, i have 8k summercoin old version. I cannot swap coins bc they are stacking now and they are not in spendable balance but nothing happens.

go to settings options and put the number of coins you have in reserve balance.

i did, nothing happened.
prtscr: http://prntscr.com/3w7wwk
You must wait until they finish "stacking"
Activity: 23
If somone can help me, i have 8k summercoin old version. I cannot swap coins bc they are stacking now and they are not in spendable balance but nothing happens.

i did, nothing happened.
prtscr: http://prntscr.com/3w7wwk
legendary
Activity: 1393
Last chance to buy before this coin hits Poloniex ....
legendary
Activity: 1393

Pages:
Jump to: