Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 24. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Awesome! this will fly to the sun, just grabbed 100K from dumpers who have not noticed it yet.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
      Hello, this is the SUM2 developers' account. We will be using this account for future notices and releases. Please note that we have been working hard behind the scenes and though we have been pushing the votes on surface it has not been our priority as we have been preparing a very important community announcement; one that will help shape the future of this coin even beyond Navajo. We will be posting that at 18:45 GMT today.

Thank you!

Soopy can you confirm this please..

Read the Above post my friend. Smiley
Activity: 560
     Hello, this is the SUM2 developers' account. We will be using this account for future notices and releases. Please note that we have been working hard behind the scenes and though we have been pushing the votes on surface it has not been our priority as we have been preparing a very important community announcement; one that will help shape the future of this coin even beyond Navajo. We will be posting that at 18:45 GMT today.

Thank you!

Soopy can you confirm this please..

edit..nevermind i just saw your post!
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Thank you!

Sounds great, although since you put up a time, I hope you deliver on it  Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
We will get on Polo next week, but that's not the most important thing for SUM2. We have many improvements coming our way, not only adding on Poloniex Wink
Cheers guys! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's sad and it's bugging me off that SUM2 lost the first place in the last day of voting, after being on top almost the whole period... 

Look at the facts:
1. SUM2 will be on Poloniex next monday (it's pretty easy to gather the same number of votes again with an active community like this one)
2. Another chance to buy cheaper coins (for me it's heaven, since I'm a strong believer and my BTCs are taking longer to arrive in my wallet)
3. More time for Soopy to deliver what he promised (give no reason to no party to be suspicious whatsoever)
4. Another week of summer Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
My prediction , DUCK will be out even before they start! Tongue

Cheer up my friends we have alot that can get us so much ahead of everything , you did your best and gave everything to get SUM2 on POL , but hey as they say everything happens for a reason right? So Let's celebrate for our efforts!

PARTY!!!

legendary
Activity: 1393
DuckNote made a heroic lunge for the finish line, and is today's winner.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-23 16:02:11

Damn.... Tongue
Ok next week
Oh well, now we can get back to meaningful things like development...
legendary
Activity: 1064
DuckNote made a heroic lunge for the finish line, and is today's winner.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-23 16:02:11

Damn.... Tongue
Ok next week
Activity: 276
DUCK in front!

go go Community
give SUM votes!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
"Owing to how close the voting is, I will select the winning coin at 16:00:00 UTC, or the first one to break the tie after that.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-23 15:38:25"
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey devs!  Is there any way I can help out with the double encryption testing?  I have server space available.
Activity: 276
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Yeah what time does the voting finish for the week?

Polo Mod said around 5-6pm Eastern time is when the draw happen.. that's 6-7hours from now.
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Yeah what time does the voting finish for the week?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Tied up!
Down 1 get your votes in at Poloniex. How long must we keep this up..?
Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 1064
Pages:
Jump to: