Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 63. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All! Smiley

Wow the party is at the SummerCoin Eh? Smiley Guys if you have sent me a PM I'm currently answering them and my inbox is exploding , you should receive a reply from me eventually.

Keep Sun Bathing! Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How to get coins off from stake?I would like to swap my coins,but have a little problem...
My balance is 56.34 sum and stake is 40470.3900485 sum
When I try to send 40470 sum,wallet shows me ,what my balance is too low.
encrypt wallet and wait you wont stake with encrypted wallet

I have the same problem, the wallet is encrypted, but still the coins are under stake, i never unlocked the wallet it just went under staking automatically, i think when i unlocked to send coins it went under staking.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Sent an updated version of the OP to soopy so he can see if he likes it and approves. Hope I cleaned it up well and wasn't to invasive of his coin lol
Thank You! We will see, if he will like it, but I agree that op can be a little bit cleaned up Wink
We are always opened for suggestions Smiley
Activity: 838
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sent an updated version of the OP to soopy so he can see if he likes it and approves. Hope I cleaned it up well and wasn't to invasive of his coin lol
Activity: 462
I'm holding SUM since first launch, when it had a floor of 2700 to a 4800 max sat, so go go summer this is your season!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Been on this coin for awhile now and was gobbling them up earlier in the week at 200-300 sat. The coin even at 800+ is still very undervalued IMO. I still haven't sold one and don't plan to any time soon. Great work by the Dev here, I'd love to join in on the Beta testing. I'll keep an eye on the thread for more info. Now I gotta go find a spacesuit, I gotta feeling this party's just getting started Grin
You feel it right man Wink I also holding all my SUM2 till the freaking sun. That's just a beginning now
Where should i send my SUM to get it swapped to SUM2?

WAP INSTRUCTIONS

Swapping Your SummerCoins V1 (SUM) to SummerCoin V2 (SUM2) is now Possible Please follow below:

Step 1 Open your SummerCoin V1 (Version 1.0.7) Wallet(Download from this Thread :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-summercoin-getting-back-to-summer-10-pos-daily-hard-fork-at-77000-618741)

Step 2 Put your new SummerCoin V2 Address in the transaction comment section

Step 3 Put SQTHMHUxSTVMPtkUDrpzhrtGqf6ZfpS6cm to the pay to section

Step 4 Put the amount you want to swap in the amount section

Step 5 Click send

Step 6 Wait for the coins to confirm and look in your SummerCoin V2 Wallet
---------------------------
1st page tutorial

why the  confirm   is 0

You mean the transaction doesn't go thru?
Activity: 446
Been on this coin for awhile now and was gobbling them up earlier in the week at 200-300 sat. The coin even at 800+ is still very undervalued IMO. I still haven't sold one and don't plan to any time soon. Great work by the Dev here, I'd love to join in on the Beta testing. I'll keep an eye on the thread for more info. Now I gotta go find a spacesuit, I gotta feeling this party's just getting started Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

WAP INSTRUCTIONS

Swapping Your SummerCoins V1 (SUM) to SummerCoin V2 (SUM2) is now Possible Please follow below:

Step 1 Open your SummerCoin V1 (Version 1.0.7) Wallet(Download from this Thread :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-summercoin-getting-back-to-summer-10-pos-daily-hard-fork-at-77000-618741)

Step 5 Click send

1st page tutorial

why the  confirm   is 0
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys please, please. We're going to the SUN

Oh sure we do. To the sun guys! Cheesy
BTW. Second highest volume on Bittrex
http://crypto-cartel.com/forums/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2 I had to cut the giveaway in half so I didn't run out of coins immediately due to how much I was giving away. Comon! no one has claimed any from this giveaway yet! You can use openid to login to the forum. It's so easy guys. Free SUM2!
Guys please, please. We're going to the SUN
How to get coins off from stake?I would like to swap my coins,but have a little problem...
It says your stake is 40470 which means that those coins are being used to generate a POS block. Soon they will make a block and it will be confirmed allowing those coins to move to the "spendable" category
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
how many coins are released already?

sorry haven't kept up. is it POW still?  how long until POS? whats the total POW coin to be mined?

You can see total amount of coins here:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/SummerCoinV2
(Outstanding: ~ about 47 000 000)
It still can be mined, but the block reward is reduced for 90% since the start (150 coins reward for block now)
The first multipool is getting ready, it will be available soon Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1274
how many coins are released already?

sorry haven't kept up. is it POW still?  how long until POS? whats the total POW coin to be mined?
Activity: 539

WAP INSTRUCTIONS

Step 5 Click send

1st page tutorial

Thanks, quick question:

What do you mean bu the "transaction comment section" ?Where is that?

You will see that in the 1.0.7 wallet.

Yup, i got it. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: