Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 43. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
How can there suddenly be so much buy volume?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Im currently looking at this as a decentralized limited SQL (or other database) engine or something. correct me if im wrong. Since storage on plumes wont be free I dont expect people to upload a wikipedia worth of data for any machine learning at the start. but you could work this to power a decentralized responsive website. Cheesy  Side note. which team is going to be paying for XQN financial datapoint storage in plumes and who will be developing the program(s) to scrape trading info, and algorithm(s) to make decisions to run XQN trading analysis engine.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Here is a something to check out some of the features of Sapience PlumeDB with until the new Sapience public wallet build is released.

http://www.sapienceexplorer.com/

It's not a complete set of functions yet, but will be updated shortly with further functionality.

Smiley

Absolutely awesome ethought!

However basic is the functionality at this point, it really goes to show the potential of Sapience/XAI and the protocol that is being developed. For starters, and very quickly, this will be a powerful distributed database & computation engine, upon which, others can develop their own applications and host a variety of services.

What's more, it's one of the very few crypto projects that effectively ties meaningful utility to its currency units, and utility with the potential for widespread adoption, as opposed to having just some obscure niche use case or a purely speculative value.

I feel very lucky to be part of this adventure.  Wink

Thanks Myagui!

Like you said, the possibilities of what applications and services will be possible on top of Sapience are almost endless!! I have a couple of ideas in mind already and cannot wait to see what ideas others come up with too.

This is going to be fun.  Grin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Would surprise me if this coin go higher than bitcoin.
Holding strong here Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
200K on bittrex ☺

had been looking at the book half hour earlier, there wasn't no where near 40btc for sale in there from 128 to 210. That was someone buying from himself.

You are correct, it's someone who's trying to lure people into buying. I just withdrew my buy orders for both XAI and XQN
Activity: 392
200K on bittrex ☺

had been looking at the book half hour earlier, there wasn't no where near 40btc for sale in there from 128 to 210. That was someone buying from himself.

yesssssss correct i watched it
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
200K on bittrex ☺

legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1154
Here is a something to check out some of the features of Sapience PlumeDB with until the new Sapience public wallet build is released.

It's not a complete set of functions yet, but will be updated shortly with further functionality.

Smiley

Absolutely awesome ethought!

However basic is the functionality at this point, it really goes to show the potential of Sapience/XAI and the protocol that is being developed. For starters, and very quickly, this will be a powerful distributed database & computation engine, upon which, others can develop their own applications and host a variety of services.

What's more, it's one of the very few crypto projects that effectively ties meaningful utility to its currency units, and utility with the potential for widespread adoption, as opposed to having just some obscure niche use case or a purely speculative value.

I feel very lucky to be part of this adventure.  Wink
legendary

Smiley
looks Great, are you gonna do some help page like how to use? For noobs like me 😎

Yes, will certainly write up a help page / tutorial soon.  Cheesy

Once the two data retrieval RPC calls are finished I will write up a short guide on how to start a plume, check for data reservation proposals, accept proposals, add data to the plume and then retrieve the data.

legendary

Smiley
looks Great, are you gonna do some help page like how to use? For noobs like me 😎
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Personally I'm taking the long term view, that if we are to have market success
Activity: 467

Smiley

looks great
legendary

Smiley
Activity: 270
I got bassguitarman's PM and responded, and we'll see if he's interested in something in the Sapience Space Program for the XaiSat satellite & #LunarNode project, might be pretty cool for college applications.
Activity: 433
Dev is having a nice valentine time with everyone's bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Probably its valentine day!

I think tomorrow we gonna seen more info,waiting some update on XQN by the same time... Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey Bass. Please don't start an argument with traders. I appreciate your interest, but maybe it is smarter to directly get in touch with Cedric about all this stuff. He's the only one that can tell you more than the information that is available to the public.

Contact info?

Just pm him?

I did w/ no reply Sad
legendary
Hey Bass. Please don't start an argument with traders. I appreciate your interest, but maybe it is smarter to directly get in touch with Cedric about all this stuff. He's the only one that can tell you more than the information that is available to the public.

Contact info?

Just pm him?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Contact info?
Pages:
Jump to: