Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 45. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
now thats cool, python shell in wallet
Hi.I got some position here.How long will take to start stake.I did deposit  100 sapience coin like 3 hour ago .All of them confirmed but  stake message showing" not stake because you don't have mature coin"
I'd downloaded wallet from first page of this site.Is any newer wallet  ??Update Huh Thank you

think it takes 12 hours for coins to mature and start staking
Thank you for info.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi.I got some position here.How long will take to start stake.I did deposit  100 sapience coin like 3 hour ago .All of them confirmed but  stake message showing" not stake because you don't have mature coin"
I'd downloaded wallet from first page of this site.Is any newer wallet  ??Update Huh Thank you

think it takes 12 hours for coins to mature and start staking
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 270
Python interactive shell in the AI Console:

legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Hello, I represent a billionaire tycoon investor who is interested in purchasing some of this.

But seriously.

There are some very good things and some very bad things about this project.

The bad.

1) It's an obvious scam. That's a bad thing.

2) It's a poorly run scam. That is to say it's a bad thing done poorly.

3) So far about 99% of this project appears to be smoke. The other 1% hasn't been analyzed yet.

The good.

The project itself has an unfocused adaptability that would make it useful to a more serious project. It is like a chainsaw that has been idling, pretending to work but actually just buzzing.

The misuse of the phrase "artificial intelligence" is annoying. The phrase has several meanings and with this coin the most primitive applies. However, artificial intelligence in its other sense, its more useful sense, is one of the most important subjects as more and more fields become too specialized to have a large community of experts.

A coin can be built specifically to force the development of more powerful algorithms. It would be a real bitcoin 2.0 and although it would not be proprietary, it could be lucrative to begin, if that is a person's goal.

Thank you for the half assed attempt at whatever bullshit this is supposed to be. Next time when you make a new account, you should at the very least, make many so to increase your chances of me still not giving a fuck about your 0day post crap.

Seriously?

xoxo

-bill
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

google copy paste pieces parts artistic 4th grade rendition of moon node broadcasting Cheesy

edit* for a sense of accomplishment, made a transparent logo PNG in case anyone has use. it'd probably be better just using the original vector are though if its around Wink

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Forget-about-it

google copy paste pieces parts artistic 4th grade rendition of moon node broadcasting Cheesy

edit* for a sense of accomplishment, made a transparent logo PNG in case anyone has use. it'd probably be better just using the original vector are though if its around Wink
Activity: 728
The misuse of the phrase "artificial intelligence" is annoying. The phrase has several meanings and with this coin the most primitive applies. However, artificial intelligence in its other sense, its more useful sense, is one of the most important subjects as more and more fields become too specialized to have a large community of experts.

Not to feed trolls, but can you expand on this?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, I represent a billionaire tycoon investor who is interested in purchasing some of this.

But seriously.

There are some very good things and some very bad things about this project.

The bad.

1) It's an obvious scam. That's a bad thing.

2) It's a poorly run scam. That is to say it's a bad thing done poorly.

3) So far about 99% of this project appears to be smoke. The other 1% hasn't been analyzed yet.

The good.

The project itself has an unfocused adaptability that would make it useful to a more serious project. It is like a chainsaw that has been idling, pretending to work but actually just buzzing.

A coin can be built specifically to force the development of more powerful algorithms. It would be a real bitcoin 2.0 and although it would not be proprietary, it could be lucrative to begin, if that is a person's goal.
I don't understand why this would be a COI, I help with and consult other coins all the time. 

At this early stage, I don't think that it would be wise to allow privileged access to an external developer, more so with the projects that are on the supernet scope. You might have the best of intentions, as well as you might not. As an early investor, I would consider such a level of transparency would be extremely naive and potentially damaging.

Voicing my opinion alone: Thank you, but no.

I have to agree with Myagui and Anti on this one.  Major conflict of interest knowing your other projects.  Sorry, but we just can't risk it.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
I don't understand why this would be a COI, I help with and consult other coins all the time. 

At this early stage, I don't think that it would be wise to allow privileged access to an external developer, more so with the projects that are on the supernet scope. You might have the best of intentions, as well as you might not. As an early investor, I would consider such a level of transparency would be extremely naive and potentially damaging.

Voicing my opinion alone: Thank you, but no.

you guys shouldnt throw offerings to help just because your slack group is closed to ico investors...

meh, i'm sure they're fine w/o me, i'll checkout some other coins.  Though i agree you shouldn't close doors for people who know how things like this work at a deeper level, just because they didn't pay

http://tinyurl.com/nlumxrr

I don't understand why this would be a COI, I help with and consult other coins all the time.  Hell, i've helped a blocknet coin before.  But as i said, it's fine, i understand
legendary
Activity: 1050
you guys shouldnt throw offerings to help just because your slack group is closed to ico investors...

meh, i'm sure they're fine w/o me, i'll checkout some other coins.  Though i agree you shouldn't close doors for people who know how things like this work at a deeper level, just because they didn't pay

http://tinyurl.com/nlumxrr

meh, i'm sure they're fine w/o me, i'll checkout some other coins.  Though i agree you shouldn't close doors for people who know how things like this work at a deeper level, just because they didn't pay
legendary
Forget-about-it
Pages:
Jump to: