Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 94. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
We have indeed decided to do a one week extension.

I would say the minimum to close this successfully is 25 BTC,  40BTC+ is ideal, and obviously we would hope to sell out the entire coin supply.  Based on the amount of traffic coming through the site and our social media presence starting to increase substantially, I believe we will exceed 40 BTC with the extension once we get past the holiday and Black Friday in the states.  Any unsold coins will be burned, which will reduce the coin supply to the benefit of the early adopters.  I am still quite optimistic as I've been watching the traffic and level of interest start to snowball, so I think this will play out well over the course of the next week.  Right now I think we are fighting for attention with recent current events, the big snowstorm on the east coast US, and the Thanksgiving holiday.

Great! I will buy more, goodluck!
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Joined the project Grin ... Insane in tha membraaaiiine! Got no braaaiin, in tha blockchaaiiin?! Roll Eyes
Activity: 270
No offense, but I don't trust anyone in the world of crypto.  If you're the dev and that's the answer, great.  If not, I'd like to hear it from whomever is in charge.  I don't feel I'm asking too much before deciding whether or not to spend my money.
Hi Don, you're not asking too much at all.  I hope I've answered your questions with my last post.   

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 270
We have indeed decided to do a one week extension.

I would say the minimum to close this successfully is 25 BTC,  40BTC+ is ideal, and obviously we would hope to sell out the entire coin supply.  Based on the amount of traffic coming through the site and our social media presence starting to increase substantially, I believe we will exceed 40 BTC with the extension once we get past the holiday and Black Friday in the states.  Any unsold coins will be burned, which will reduce the coin supply to the benefit of the early adopters.  I am still quite optimistic as I've been watching the traffic and level of interest start to snowball, so I think this will play out well over the course of the next week.  Right now I think we are fighting for attention with recent current events, the big snowstorm on the east coast US, and the Thanksgiving holiday.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Can the dev please say the minimum BTC needed?  I've seen numbers thrown around, but nothing official from the dev's mouth.  What is the minimum BTC needed to proceed with the coin?

Thank you.

40btc

Are you the dev?

No.
I'm just full of shit trying to mislead you.

No offense, but I don't trust anyone in the world of crypto.  If you're the dev and that's the answer, great.  If not, I'd like to hear it from whomever is in charge.  I don't feel I'm asking too much before deciding whether or not to spend my money.

I'm trying to be helpful, believe what you like.
Hope you find the answers you are looking for.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can the dev please say the minimum BTC needed?  I've seen numbers thrown around, but nothing official from the dev's mouth.  What is the minimum BTC needed to proceed with the coin?

Thank you.

40btc

Are you the dev?

No.

Activity: 416
1-What is Min for ICO ?
2-Did you talk to an exchange to get coin listed ?

If the minimum is 10-20 bitcoins I'll get in now :p

but they wanted 225 and are at 7.8 currently, so I get the feeling there will be a refund and another offering. Maybe a lot will pour in during the last 5 hours, but would they even be happy with 20 bitcoins? Doesn't seem so.

There will be a one week extension I believe.

Minimum I believe is ~40btc

The dev said that?

No, I'm just making things up. Wink
unofficially that is what he told me.

Thanks..well he was optimistic earlier today that the required amount would be raised, so hopefully it will move forward.
legendary

Thank you.

40btc

Are you the dev?

No.
legendary
Activity: 1029

Thank you.

40btc

Are you the dev?
legendary

Thank you.

40btc
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
You are running the risk of legal issues by using the term 'crowdfund' - I suggest changing it to 'crowdsale'.

Thank you.
Why do people expect the wallet to sync?

The coin hasnt launched yet. Id expect it to sync after ICO has finished and coins have been distributed...not now. Id think that there would be a new wallet when coins are released.

Because not everybody is familiar with ICO coins before launch?  Does that answer your question?

Ah ok...no problem..should have realised some people havent participated in an ICO like this before.
Activity: 530
i'm in, i hope other XQN holders jump in too  Grin

XQN holder here!
Activity: 530

The coin hasnt launched yet. Id expect it to sync after ICO has finished and coins have been distributed...not now. Id think that there would be a new wallet when coins are released.

Because not everybody is familiar with ICO coins before launch?  Does that answer your question?
legendary
1-What is Min for ICO ?

but they wanted 225 and are at 7.8 currently, so I get the feeling there will be a refund and another offering. Maybe a lot will pour in during the last 5 hours, but would they even be happy with 20 bitcoins? Doesn't seem so.

The dev said that?

No, I'm just making things up. Wink
unofficially that is what he told me.
1-What is Min for ICO ?

The dev said that?
legendary
1-What is Min for ICO ?

Pages:
Jump to: