Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 97. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
i know you reply on my question before here

so XAI is working for XQN
Or XAI something else than XQN with better features ..

simple explain please
XAI is the decentralized AI platform.  QUINN - Quotient Intelligence Neural Network - will consume it and use it for running AI trading algorithms.

But there is Massive amount of confustion between alot of people between XQN and XAI .. and what will be the purpose of each ...and will they work together or a standalone project at a time ....Clear explaination is required

They are two separate projects.  XAI is a little more ambitious and hence the crowdfund.  They can standalone, but when XAI is available XQN will leverage it to supercharge its algo trading tools.  That is just one use case for the XAI Sapience platform, and XQN will essentially act as a reference client implementation.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Probably not a bad idea to extend the crowdfunding another week at least.  People have been burned by too many scams and are hesitant to invest in anything.

I am holding a decent chunk of XQN and when this fundraiser was announced, I started to get worried that XQN was just a lead up to a scam ICO.  Now that you have gone public with your identity, I have much greater confidence in investing into this fundraiser and holding onto my XQN for a long time.  Let the word spread that you are legit and this will sell out.

Well said.

LMAO! Bagholders x 2. This is hilarious.  Grin

Good one!

Your fud is very original.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Probably not a bad idea to extend the crowdfunding another week at least.  People have been burned by too many scams and are hesitant to invest in anything.

I am holding a decent chunk of XQN and when this fundraiser was announced, I started to get worried that XQN was just a lead up to a scam ICO.  Now that you have gone public with your identity, I have much greater confidence in investing into this fundraiser and holding onto my XQN for a long time.  Let the word spread that you are legit and this will sell out.

Well said.

LMAO! Bagholders x 2. This is hilarious.  Grin
legendary
i know you reply on my question before here

so XAI is working for XQN
Or XAI something else than XQN with better features ..

simple explain please
XAI is the decentralized AI platform.  QUINN - Quotient Intelligence Neural Network - will consume it and use it for running AI trading algorithms.

But there is Massive amount of confustion between alot of people between XQN and XAI .. and what will be the purpose of each ...and will they work together or a standalone project at a time ....Clear explaination is required

legendary

Well said.
Activity: 216

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 248
legendary
Yes, extend the crowd sourcing for another week or two. The altcoin scene is pretty dead this past week.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think it has a chance to be a great success. These Devs are serious about delivering a good idea into the realm of reality. I would extend the crowdsale though for another week at least, so peeps can get the news around..  Smiley I will buy some too..
We now have a Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/SapienceAIFX.  Be sure to like us and share with your friends, all help to spread the word is appreciated.   Cool
Leadership
LinkedIn

Let's build something together that changes the world.
I've uploaded the Sapience website and it is now live at http://www.blockchainsingularity.com.  I'll be posting a video in a bit as well.
legendary
Smacki just wants to make money off a short term increase of value so he can dump.
I am certain he could careless about anything this project or any project for that matter offers, except when they are making money.

I can point out half a dozen coins worth 250k+ that have no real world use.
Take a look at mega coin.. 500k mrkt cap is a joke.

You can see that smackii praises darkshibe as being a good coin with clean code.. lol.. So good it's bad.

hehehe, reminds me of when I was a young crypto-virgin.

a story for another time Smiley

Haha likewise.
I knew "everything" and yet nothing.

As for proposing a union with superNET, I have played with the idea for a few days on my own. I believe we should offer basic versions of XAI to interested communities, kind of like how HAAS has structured their trading bot licensing, this would promote the adoption of XAI by a variety of users.

https://www.haasonline.com/license-comparision/

I think this would work well to entice adoption, while at the same time allowing us to keep our edge on the competition.
Activity: 224
keymaker
Smacki just wants to make money off a short term increase of value so he can dump.
I am certain he could careless about anything this project or any project for that matter offers, except when they are making money.

You can see that smackii praises darkshibe as being a good coin with clean code.. lol.. So good it's bad.

hehehe, reminds me of when I was a young crypto-virgin.

a story for another time Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
@CetricQuotient,

Would it perhaps be wise to reach out to the Supernet folks or similar projects, and see if they have an interest in raising part of the funds for this project? While XQN would be the release platform (1st one making use of XAI), these other currency aggregates would be terrific candidates for 2nd in line, so they would take a privileged 2nd spot in line by means of supporting the XAI crowd funding.
legendary

Activity: 224
keymaker

Miners are alright, but some times - good old crowdfunding is needed to source the money where it needs to go to get some development going in the right direction.

Activity: 784
I suggest you should hold some 20% of the coin and lower the price, or make it mineable while you develop the technology. Grows overtime.

What is the rational behind your suggestion of exposing this coin to miners? What miners could bring to the table?
Pages:
Jump to: