Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 98. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
What?! 449btc marketcap for this coin?

I'm OUT, no room to grow my bitcoins.

you are smart  Cool

Well, 200k is actually not a lot for a novel idea given that all kind of BTC/LTC clones has a lot more market cap than that. This is a really original idea.
That was my thought as well.  It would definitely be a 500k market cap coin at a minimum in my mind, and probably more like a $2M market cap coin once the network is seeing use.

Please don't be discouraged by the reaction of the market. Professionals who make living from the software industry understand very well that 200k for novel Novel ideas like yours is really not a lot - the average 18 years old altcoin user who plays tycoon here with 0.5 BTC high school lunch money don't understand that. Still, there are quite a few investors like me who value novel ideas, happy to invest in Internet of Things, M2M, AI and all other innovative concepts.

Keep developing your tech and you will build a community, but in my opinion that will take longer time than a few weeks, but it definitely will take off.

Yep...  This is seed round early stage stuff...  I have some PE & venture experience from both sides of the table, so I know about making big bets in software.  This is a concept that I could go down the venture route to product-ize it and get it funded that way, but that changes the dynamics substantially.  There is something attractive about crypto currency technology that is owned by no-one and owned by everyone.

That's an excellent point: "owned by no-one and owned by everyone" ... I could never articulate this in such nice way, but probably that's why I like crypto as well :-)))
You will be fine, you have a wonderful technology and you know what you are doing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I suggest you should hold some 20% of the coin and lower the price, or make it mineable while you develop the technology. Grows overtime.

you are smart  Cool

Well, 200k is actually not a lot for a novel idea given that all kind of BTC/LTC clones has a lot more market cap than that. This is a really original idea.
That was my thought as well.  It would definitely be a 500k market cap coin at a minimum in my mind, and probably more like a $2M market cap coin once the network is seeing use.

Please don't be discouraged by the reaction of the market. Professionals who make living from the software industry understand very well that 200k for novel Novel ideas like yours is really not a lot - the average 18 years old altcoin user who plays tycoon here with 0.5 BTC high school lunch money don't understand that. Still, there are quite a few investors like me who value novel ideas, happy to invest in Internet of Things, M2M, AI and all other innovative concepts.

Keep developing your tech and you will build a community, but in my opinion that will take longer time than a few weeks, but it definitely will take off.
Yep...  This is seed round early stage stuff...  I have some PE & venture experience from both sides of the table, so I know about making big bets in software.  This is a concept that I could go down the venture route to product-ize it and get it funded that way, but that changes the dynamics substantially.  There is something attractive about crypto currency technology that is owned by no-one and owned by everyone.

What? $500k or $2m marketcap? Are you living 8 months ago? If you did this 8months ago, this coin probably can reach $5m base on the info. But now? I rarely see 100btc marketcap.
Activity: 270

you are smart  Cool

you are smart  Cool

Congratulation, excellent idea, great project!

I have been spending long-long years with AI software development, how did I not posted this idea :-))) seriously, it's a great idea, I will definitely thinking investing in this.

Btw, your site is down, so it is not possible to invest.
Site's back up.

I think its an idea whose time has come.  It just makes a lot of sense and we have an out-of-the-box resource in Bitcoin-based coin networks to accelerate development.  I also think unlocking this kind of capability and putting it out there as an open source resource for the community will level the playing field when it comes to things like the neural network trading algorithms locked up inside proprietary software/corporate entities.

There's also a certain dreamy element of "we don't know" as well... we can meld the technology and deliver the platform to the world... and there are possibilities we are probably as yet unaware of that will emerge.

you are smart  Cool

That was my thought as well.  It would definitely be a 500k market cap coin at a minimum in my mind, and probably more like a $2M market cap coin once the network is seeing use.

you are smart  Cool

Activity: 364

you are smart  Cool
Congratulation, excellent idea, great project!

I have been spending long-long years with AI software development, how did I not posted this idea :-))) seriously, it's a great idea, I will definitely thinking investing in this.

Btw, your site is down, so it is not possible to invest.
Dropped price by half to 0.0002 (20,000 satoshi) to meet the market.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
Decentralized artificial intelligence in blockchain technology is Bitcoin V. 8

This is big!

If your only goal is to get rich, you probably won't.
If your goal is to create and be a part innovation and greatness, wealth usually comes along with it.

What I see here is someone capable, willing and who has some great ideas. There is always room to grow. Smiley

Edit: FYI there are currently 74 different cryptocurrencies with a larger marketcap than 449BTC on coinmarketcap.

I will pull together some graphics and more specifics on the Sapient value proposition and the ROI paths for $XAI holders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

If your only goal is to get rich, you probably won't.
If your goal is to create and be a part innovation and greatness, wealth usually comes along with it.

What I see here is someone capable, willing and who has some great ideas. There is always room to grow. Smiley

Edit: FYI there are currently 74 different cryptocurrencies with a larger marketcap than 449BTC on coinmarketcap.

legendary
Activity: 1050

One less dumper. Wink
All bout the moneh

Mined and bought some Quotient (Now staking) and I must say you guys are headed in the right direction. AI combined with the blockchain is a really interesting idea. Keep it up Smiley

Thanks!  A distributed neural network will open the door to a lot of possibilities, and a P2P coin network is the perfect platform to put it on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Mined and bought some Quotient (Now staking) and I must say you guys are headed in the right direction. AI combined with the blockchain is a really interesting idea. Keep it up Smiley
i like this project really, but still 0.0004 is a bit too much i think , good luck
Well, if you know coin markets lately, you want a low coin count like XAI.  I could make the coin count 11M and the price 0.00004 (4k satoshi).  It doesn't change the overall value of the project and the budget needs.  Unlike a number of recent crowdsales, I'm keeping it reasonable and just going for what is needed in the budget, as opposed to going for some ridiculous amount of funds, because it also leaves plenty of room for the coin to appreciate in the market and avoid the "insta-dumping" effect we've seen on...well, like almost every ICO type coin over the past few months...except the crowdfund ones.

What would you not consider "a bit too much", in your opinion?

Thanks for taking the time to post, btw.  Appreciate all viewpoints.
so XAI is working for XQN
Or XAI something else than XQN with better features ..

simple explain please
XAI is the decentralized AI platform.  QUINN - Quotient Intelligence Neural Network - will consume it and use it for running AI trading algorithms.
Pages:
Jump to: