Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 96. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
We now have an IRC channel on Freenode at #sapience.
Blog posted 11/24/2014:  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141124191207-100950400-bringing-the-first-peer-to-peer-artificial-intelligence-to-the-blockchain

Bringing the First Peer to Peer Artificial Intelligence to the Blockchain

The Sapience AIFX project aims to bring distributed AI to the peer to peer coin network and blockchain technology based on Bitcoin. Implementing this project means a decentralized general artificial intelligence service not reliant on any centralized servers or supernodes. A peer to peer service that is not cloud based and not centrally controlled. This is a groundbreaking initiative that will provide a service that can fuel a world of possiblities as we head toward the "Internet of Things".

Imagine if in addition to storing small amounts of data and communicating with other "things", if each of those devices in the swarm also had some small artificial intelligence capability. The power of a group of distributed AI agents can have a network effect all its own, and enable scenarios that have so far been just out-of-grasp.

Our goal with the Sapience AIFX project is to start with a basic limited AI capability, something that is ambitious but still achievable within a reasonable development time frame. After the foundational core is alive, with a decentralized distributed associative memory implementation running on the peer-to-peer network, we will then have a framework on top of which to build more advanced capabilities and evolve the platform to support more advanced scenarios.

The initial goal is to support running well-understood financial neural network algorithms, with a reference client implementation in Quotient ($XQN). This will provide an end-to-end reference network that provides education-by-example for other developers to then build new consumers of the AI-as-a-Service interfaces. Following that the long range ambition is to implement more complex AI algorithms, more complex storage and memory capabilities, and enable more generalized AGI scenarios.

Putting this capability on a coin network simply makes a lot of sense. It provides a built in, self-sustaining fee-based economy that enables self-regulation of the network and builds value for the host coin $XAI. Over time as more consumers take advantage of the Sapience AIFX network and build solutions on top of it, it will help to drive the value of $XAI through compelling use cases, which brings ROI for crowdfunders. A fee-based economy also puts up gates that protect against "existential risk" as the platform develops towards the realization of a singularity.

Building Sapience AIFX as an open source project, running on a decentralized coin network, means that it is a platform "owned by no one, and owned by everyone." What we have seen with other ambitious open source projects is that this can drive change at accelerated velocity. That is the power of unlocking technology from within corporate silos and providing an open source platform that contributes to the overall public good.

This is the sort of technological progress that can move the ball forward across vertical markets, enabling startups and entrenched players alike to leap forward and build solutions across a variety of industries that previously would require a substantial investment in framework development just to get to the starting line. It is a project worth doing, and a project that can change the world.

You can get involved by helping to fund this initiative on the crowdfund site. After the project is funded we will have a Slack group set up for crowdfunders to track and contribute to the progress of the project.
Activity: 467
Updated the theme on the crowdfund site to match the homepage Cheesy  Looks very nice now.

crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com

Only 2 days left!

I will buy some tomorrow..wish we had more time coz mid December I will get bit more btc awe.. but never mind I will try get what bitty I can..   Smiley

don't buy all of them  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just watched the video too, very impressed..  Smiley
legendary
Updated the theme on the crowdfund site to match the homepage Cheesy  Looks very nice now.

Only 2 days left!

I will buy some tomorrow..wish we had more time coz mid December I will get bit more btc awe.. but never mind I will try get what bitty I can..   Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
yeah i'll be picking up some too.
Activity: 467

Only 2 days left!

i'm game for some XAI  Cool

Only 2 days left!
legendary
I am not a techy by any means so is there a synopsis of how to explain this to Investor lay peeps?  Smiley.

Here's my extremely simplified attempt.
Certainly someone that understands this better will add and correct as appropriately:

- The XAI network will provide a framework & tools for algorithmic trading (AIFX).
- The XQN wallet will pave the way by incorporating XAI's algorithmic trading tools.

- A XAI fee (or perhaps balance?) is required in order to access the trading tools, thus creating sustained XAI demand.
- A XQN fee is spent when running algorithmic trading. Widely used, this promotes XQN liquidity & demand as well.

There's a lot more of opportunity to be considered. I'm just trying to describe the fundamental short term goal that bridges XAI & XQN and how these two present something new and very relevant to the crypto trading community. Cheers!
This is a good summary.

Basically, Sapience AIFX is designed to be a generalized AI platform.  As a first application of it, and to provide a reference client and implementation, we will build some AI trading tools into XQN that use the XAI network on the backend to run financial AI analytics.  Beyond that, XAI has applications across a wide range of vertical markets.

WOW thank you for this kind and easier explanation for the more simple minded folks like me..  Smiley I will invest in a day or so.. This does look awesome and as I have some XQN makes sense to get some XAI too..
I am not a techy by any means so is there a synopsis of how to explain this to Investor lay peeps?  Smiley.

Certainly someone that understands this better will add and correct as appropriately:

- The XAI network will provide a framework & tools for algorithmic trading (AIFX).
- The XQN wallet will pave the way by incorporating XAI's algorithmic trading tools.

- A XAI fee (or perhaps balance?) is required in order to access the trading tools, thus creating sustained XAI demand.
- A XQN fee is spent when running algorithmic trading. Widely used, this promotes XQN liquidity & demand as well.

There's a lot more of opportunity to be considered. I'm just trying to describe the fundamental short term goal that bridges XAI & XQN and how these two present something new and very relevant to the crypto trading community. Cheers!
This is a good summary.

Basically, Sapience AIFX is designed to be a generalized AI platform.  As a first application of it, and to provide a reference client and implementation, we will build some AI trading tools into XQN that use the XAI network on the backend to run financial AI analytics.  Beyond that, XAI has applications across a wide range of vertical markets.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
No mining, only ICO and PoS?  Huh
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Probably not a bad idea to extend the crowdfunding another week at least.  People have been burned by too many scams and are hesitant to invest in anything.

I am holding a decent chunk of XQN and when this fundraiser was announced, I started to get worried that XQN was just a lead up to a scam ICO.  Now that you have gone public with your identity, I have much greater confidence in investing into this fundraiser and holding onto my XQN for a long time.  Let the word spread that you are legit and this will sell out.

Well said.

agreed, extend crowdfunding for another week and good marketing  Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Made a couple of diagrams that hopefully visually explain how it works a bit simpler:

This high level diagram captures the gist, it will evolve but the point is that there will be many consuming coins both through direct P2P integration and via the various alt-coin "service brokers" that are being developed and will be coming online in the near future:

thanks for explaining
We're starting to pick up some more interest in Twitter and social media.  I'll be posting a blog later today that explains our approach a bit more in simpler terms.
Made a couple of diagrams that hopefully visually explain how it works a bit simpler:

This high level diagram captures the gist, it will evolve but the point is that there will be many consuming coins both through direct P2P integration and via the various alt-coin "service brokers" that are being developed and will be coming online in the near future:

Probably not a bad idea to extend the crowdfunding another week at least.  People have been burned by too many scams and are hesitant to invest in anything.

I am holding a decent chunk of XQN and when this fundraiser was announced, I started to get worried that XQN was just a lead up to a scam ICO.  Now that you have gone public with your identity, I have much greater confidence in investing into this fundraiser and holding onto my XQN for a long time.  Let the word spread that you are legit and this will sell out.

Well said.

LMAO! Bagholders x 2. This is hilarious.  Grin

Good one!

Your fud is very original.

I think he's just bringing the #coinmarkets flava. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: