Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 2. (Read 418985 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

1. Go to the actual original thread, the BBR Boolberry thread, the thread for the coin which brought the best advancements to all cryptonote currencies, not the pseudo - thread using the fake ticker XBB.

2. Your question has no basis, there is no ICO, there is no need for an ICO, this currency is OLD, stable and strong. The setbacks done by the exchanges bias towards it will strenghen it further.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,
anyone selling 4 ~5k XBB?

PM me, please. Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Activity: 23
Listing at Kucoin delayed/canceled?
Activity: 520
Merit: 253

Forget Bittrex, since Boolberry will be listed on an upcoming exchange, Kucoin: https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-boolberrybbr-on-31st-october/

It seems that XBB will be a nice addition to the growing exchange.
From the announcement you linked:

"Kucoin will list Boolberry(BBR) on 31st, October."

This might look like nitpicking, but they're specifically listing Boolberry under the original and widely accepted ticker BBR, instead of this weird "XBB" that has been proposed in some circles.

To register at Kucoin for BBR (not XBB) trading, please find the correct link in my signature Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Forget Bittrex, since Boolberry will be listed on an upcoming exchange, Kucoin: https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-boolberrybbr-on-31st-october/

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3CthM

Kucoin is a Hongkong-based exchange has been gaining more and more traction. The exchange-rates for BTC and ETH are nice and another plus is the very user-friendly UI.

The company wants to appeal to a big audience, and that is why you can find a number of languages already in use on their website (Chinese, English, Dutch, German, Portuguese and Russian, Korean and Japanese). French and Spanish are also coming.

It will be the first exchange to list RPX for example and the majority of coins present are Chinese (or at least are related to), like NEO, GAS, WTC, HSHARE, Bytom, Blackholecoin and VeChain starting today - the 25th.

It seems that XBB will be a nice addition to the growing exchange.

Registration only takes a valid e-mail address and you are ready to trade!  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Any news on web wallet or lite client yet?
Activity: 8
I am interested in getting some boolberry. DM me.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Anyone selling, hit me up!
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
... in 5 years 95% of the ICOs out there will go this same route.

Said the newbie with activity 2.

Account burned already.

Ignore.
Activity: 261
Come on guys, finally word here, no need for anyone to post further on this coin.
It was a scam from start, just some kid working on a laptop in his mom's basement and nothing more than that!
Move on.....just remember that in 5 years 95% of the ICOs out there will go this same route.

The only scam here is a guy with 2 posts shitting on a coin which brought technological advancements to all cryptonotes. The fact is the exchanges sabotaged this coin, and that was probably done at someone elses reques. Maybe it's anonimity and the fact that it isn't controlled like " The monero foundation ".

They brought false accusations regarding the state of the blockchain.

Exchanges run from it like someone is sending them e-mails not to receive it. I mean, really, cryptopia which has hundreds of KNOWN shitcoins, removes BBR and later refuses to add it with normal fee ? Something is very fishy.
Activity: 9
Come on guys, finally word here, no need for anyone to post further on this coin.
It was a scam from start, just some kid working on a laptop in his mom's basement and nothing more than that!
Move on.....just remember that in 5 years 95% of the ICOs out there will go this same route.

Activity: 2
I realized I'm in the same boat... How can bitters don't notify this...

Do you contact with developers?
No, I don't know as to contact them. (
Activity: 1
I realized I'm in the same boat... How can bitters don't notify this...

Do you contact with developers?
Activity: 2
Hello. The coin of XBB was purchased on Bittrex, recently noticed that she was gone from there, in support answered that to address developers. Tell please as to contact them or how now to withdraw money for this coin? Or it is possible to forget?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
guys maybe yo should make some collective payment fot Cryptopia and add it there? or some other exchange? maybe some smaller at least?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Developer runaway ?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
bittrex don't create bbr wallet :-( only widthdraw...
delisting?

Its already delisted from bittrex...  There's no exchange anymore and no dev, but im still holding mine Smiley
Activity: 827
bittrex don't create bbr wallet :-( only widthdraw...
delisting?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
checking on it today. Am sad, but i really
boolberry will return.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: