Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 4. (Read 418985 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
be able to win $20 BTC give away. All you have to do is Retweet & follow https://twitter.com/Lass3CSGO/status/827483604871692288 and put your wallet address in

Good luck, will draw the winner at 250 retweets.

Pure spam.  Go jump off a bridge.

it can be so but with out need jumping now with out attaining more briefing over it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The price is rising. Any word from devs?

Lol i don't know who the devs you're talking aboutm they left...  The price moves are only based on people trading

There's a bunch of devs mentioned in OP. What about the others?

Well most of them were being paid by 1stblock, except maybe clintar and CZ (which are both very busy on other projects).  So unless someone comes out of nowhere with a code update, this wont get very far... Right now its pretty much left out without any dev support.  If for example an attack was delivered on the chain this would probably just fall.  Their wallet is still "in-memory" no DB implementation yet.  I just hope it's not a pain in the ass for bittrex to keep alive otherwise we could see another delisting in the following months...

I used to hold a  good stack of this coin, but not anymore, i still keep my eye on it thou, just in case! Smiley

which other projects are cz and clintar on atm?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

Lol i don't know who the devs you're talking aboutm they left...  The price moves are only based on people trading

Well most of them were being paid by 1stblock, except maybe clintar and CZ (which are both very busy on other projects).  So unless someone comes out of nowhere with a code update, this wont get very far... Right now its pretty much left out without any dev support.  If for example an attack was delivered on the chain this would probably just fall.  Their wallet is still "in-memory" no DB implementation yet.  I just hope it's not a pain in the ass for bittrex to keep alive otherwise we could see another delisting in the following months...

I used to hold a  good stack of this coin, but not anymore, i still keep my eye on it thou, just in case! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Activity: 724

And not being able to buy ALOT prevents you from developping the coin? I still don't follow you, can you elaborate more of how not being able to buy more coins prevent you from developing it?

Dude in case you haven't noticed this guy 1block is just talking BS. He is a pump and dumper and has done ZERO development whatsoever. He bought BBR, talked a bunch of stupid shit about changing the ticker and implementing masternodes, then dumped when Poloniex announced delisting (if not before)

All of his shit talk about "needing a liquid market" is exactly that.. shit.

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

DEV LEAVE BOOLBEERIES, WANT WORK ON COMPETING COIN...

RANDOM THOGHT ON CURRENT CRPTO BUBBLE:
- WHERE ALL NEW MONEY COME FROM?
- ETH EFT... HMMM NO ONE THINK IT GET APPROVE
- WALL STREET INSIDERS KNOW BETTER...
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  Boolberry, and anyone connected with it Angry Fucking Bastards. It wasn't the only coin delisted, during this last round on Poloniex. However, the other coins have showed some form of growth post the delisiting. Albeit, its been a one step forward, two step backwards and vice versa progression, but at least a forward projection is detected.
Boolberry on the other hand, is yet to register any form of recovery since its delisting. It seems to have no floor on Bittrex, just a constant sea of red and heartbreak, every-time i log on bittrex. Some of us actually work a 9-5 and taking such a loss has an impact on the mental. Don't bother telling me how crypto investing is like gambling, i don't give a shit about you opinion, and you should get fucked in the ass just for having one.
Bittrex might end up delisiting it soon, since its not showing any upward trend. FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  

You wanted to become rich quickly, like George Soros? You are a theft too, but a weak one. You burned yourself, now fuck yourself!

All for lulz. Sure, i lost a few dollars but figured that earnsed me the right to spazz out and reel a few in. Moving the rest to cryptopia maybe a pump group will selects it, in the future. Ciao
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Ever bother looking at the market? You drama queens with your new accounts can move on now!
Once this two sided shitstorm clears maybe some devs will stepup and do this coin justice.
In the meanwhile I will sit on my stash and continue to mine.

I rarely post in discussion forums but your all so fake and conceded this has been an interesting read, Stephen King has now officially lost his spot as my favorite science fiction writer!

You know its more profitable to mine ETH or mostly anything else and to buy BBR right?

Well I am looking for a good coin to point the CPUs at and every GPU with enough memory is pointed at ETH ATM, and no I don't need to buy any BBR, lol. 
It just pisses me off to no end when I see people talking shit on the ANN threads. I have zero respect for House Flippers and less for coin Pumper/Dumpers, people who spend all day on the faucets...

I am willing to run some nodes if you guys get rolling again, and have offered that much on the Reddit board.
I hope one of the original Developers can save this coin! The other guy needs to find a job!
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  Boolberry, and anyone connected with it Angry Fucking Bastards. It wasn't the only coin delisted, during this last round on Poloniex. However, the other coins have showed some form of growth post the delisiting. Albeit, its been a one step forward, two step backwards and vice versa progression, but at least a forward projection is detected.
Boolberry on the other hand, is yet to register any form of recovery since its delisting. It seems to have no floor on Bittrex, just a constant sea of red and heartbreak, every-time i log on bittrex. Some of us actually work a 9-5 and taking such a loss has an impact on the mental. Don't bother telling me how crypto investing is like gambling, i don't give a shit about you opinion, and you should get fucked in the ass just for having one.
Bittrex might end up delisiting it soon, since its not showing any upward trend. FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  

You wanted to become rich quickly, like George Soros? You are a theft too, but a weak one. You burned yourself, now fuck yourself!
legendary
This coin has no dev anymore, so it will probably sleep there until its delisted from bittrex or taken by another dev i guess... Ill check back in a few months i guess

well no official dev but since clintar probably has more skill than 99% of projects copy and paste devs then there is yet hope.
This coin has no dev anymore, so it will probably sleep there until its delisted from bittrex or taken by another dev i guess... Ill check back in a few months i guess
legendary

These suggestions with regards cz's future demise are not the best way to entice him back.
How much BTC have you got left?
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  
A good day to you, sir, too.
For how long it was listed on Poloniex?

Not sure exactly but for years
Pages:
Jump to: