Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 7. (Read 418954 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Boolberry Network Address April 27th 2017

BOOLBERRY DELISTED FROM POLONIEX, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY NO LONGER INVOLVED

A liquid market for Boolberry is a prerequisite for my firm’s involvement, so with the delisting from Poloniex my firm won’t be involved until a liquid market forms elsewhere, currently this would be available on Bittrex and simply requires market participants to post liquidity there.

Changelly, Circle, and other OTC markets were candidates for a liquid secondary market on my firm’s amended roadmap, but the sunk cost risks and lack of liquidity is too great without an existing liquid market to properly align economic incentives.

Boolberry’s resource requirements continue to grow, and currently only Clintar2 is working on the lmdb implementation, alone - which would alleviate the resource requirements - but has repeatedly expressed the lack of available time to work on it due to life obligations.

Fluffypony made myself and Crypto_Zoidberg aware of a double spend vulnerability which affects all cryptonote coins. They have patched it on Monero a long time ago and plan to disclose it mid May.

Between these problems, the lack of support and consensus from the community, and lack of liquid market: good luck with Zoidberg!

The firm's commitment to cryptonote is unwavering, the portfolio will maintain positions in more liquid variants of cryptonote networks.

Blockchain Development Company’s public project has propelled its partnerships in key areas of the finance and blockchain sector, providing premier research to incumbents and funds seeking exposure to public blockchains, and has established relationships with representatives of Silicon Valley Bank, CME Group, Deloitte and various liquidity providers.

I’d personally like to thank trollbox for the inaccurate, humorous and free advertisements, there will be more projects the crypto community can get involved in.

The roadmap for Boolberry is clear, and you can carry the baton to complete it, as well.
Activity: 505
Activist Investor
Oh my reply got deleted.

Thank god my info regarding the bbr/xbb thing got deleted Sad

there's never been moderation in either of the boolberry threads, are you sure you posted it? just post it again
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Oh my reply got deleted.

Thank god my info regarding the bbr/xbb thing got deleted Sad
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
all those rumors about Polo probably are true
Activity: 308
Why are there 2 threads with the same XBB and BBR? Are they the same, what's the difference?

It is same coin. XBB dont really exist. One guy decided that he will rename it a year ago since he was pumping it. Now eehn is less chances for a pump he will of course forget about it.

FCK!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Why are there 2 threads with the same XBB and BBR? Are they the same, what's the difference?

It is same coin. XBB dont really exist. One guy decided that he will rename it a year ago since he was pumping it. Now eehn is less chances for a pump he will of course forget about it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
XBB and BBR is the same coin! But two Dev team

Then it's like BTC? Unlimited and Core? Which team is dominant or better? And why don't they work together?
Activity: 308
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
XBB and BBR is the same coin! But two Dev team
Activity: 83
Activity: 798
Long time ago I saw the price of XBB fell so fast! I do not understand why it was deleted on the trading floor. But i noticed wallet running too much RAM, i can not run any program when syncing wallet, i think this is also a problem
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
For me! i think big problem with this coin is Ram, I can not run wallet in my PC. need big change from Dev!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Working wallet with normal RAM resource that's the main problem. Who wants to maintain wallet which consumes all RAM memory. If someone creates a normal wallet it will solve the main and most important problem. Chit-chat is no needed. Wallet is needed. The coin is good by itself but need work to be improved
Activity: 63
Why many devs keep complaining about Polo Exchanges, even Poloniex are doing the right job may be because there are many people who invest in BBR, but BBR is not promptly raising the volumes in Poloniex may be. Maybe because Devs are not developing the things what they mentioned to Poloniex may be, these are the reasons may be i think.

Many ppl had pointed out long before polo's decision. Dev team just playing code around and they think they can tricks polo. I'm assuming polo make connection who are responsible dumping BBR coins on polo. 
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
My view is that boolberry being delisted is good for a few reasons; one is that it will encourage any development team to focus on improving Boolberry to eventually be listed, instead of being distracted by the price.  Price follows development.  The post I reference about boolberry and using an existing project with some utility is here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dear all
I like this coin! But only a member! Hope Dev can help this coin on exchange
Activity: 168
The delisting of BBR makes no sense to me. As someone who thinks this cryptonote token has something to offer to the blockchain ecosystem and brings value to Poloniex as well, I sent Poloniex a support ticket asking for it to be kept by them. I encourage anyone who wants it to stay on Poloniex to send them a message too, with the reasons why.

They’ve done this on purpose  - there rumors that Poloniex actually had been Hacked during those DDoS attacks and some amount of Bitcoins are missing, so they deliberately arrange those Pumps and subsequent delistings  in order to clean their books and to shift this burden onto others!

Lol well that is a funny one, at least you made me laugh...

Yes, of course I know it's always funny when other people got screwed.

gigabyted,  are you the funny guy? I'm betting that you are.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
The delisting of BBR makes no sense to me. As someone who thinks this cryptonote token has something to offer to the blockchain ecosystem and brings value to Poloniex as well, I sent Poloniex a support ticket asking for it to be kept by them. I encourage anyone who wants it to stay on Poloniex to send them a message too, with the reasons why.

They’ve done this on purpose  - there rumors that Poloniex actually had been Hacked during those DDoS attacks and some amount of Bitcoins are missing, so they deliberately arrange those Pumps and subsequent delistings  in order to clean their books and to shift this burden onto others!

Lol well that is a funny one, at least you made me laugh...
Activity: 168

Activity: 360
Token
Pages:
Jump to: