Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 78. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
HI, i get an error when i try to run the wallet:

unable to bind to (ip) on this computer, bind return error 10013, unknow error
and then it crash
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

Thu, 29 Jun 2017 05:46:31 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

Difficulty
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

357474 blocks

33 connections
legendary

Announcement

XBC added to iSpace POS Mining Pool - http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=xbc&id=161
Do You give your personal warranty to I deposit my XBC coins there ? What is the vantage to deposit my coins in the third party Wallet ?

Thanks

No its up to the individual who wishes to use their service to take responsibility for their own funds.We are not responsible for 3rd party services.Use them if you wish or don't its up to you.The reason some people would use them is because some people dont bother using a standalone wallet etc.

~plusbus
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 131

Announcement

XBC added to iSpace POS Mining Pool - http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=xbc&id=161
Do You give your personal warranty to I deposit my XBC coins there ? What is the vantage to deposit my coins in the third party Wallet ?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
There are moments when the XBC community has to sleep less and work more!

Dumitru
Jun 27, 14:03 CEST

Hello,
In a growing market for electronic coins and for mutual benefit, I propose to put the XBC coin in your market.
Thanks!, #lang_en#

Jasper (2525 Ventures B.V.)
Jun 28, 12:18 CEST

Dear Dumitru,
I have forwarded your advice to our developers.
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Jasper Konijn
2525 Ventures BV / LiteBit.eu

Please leave your review at

https://www.litebit.eu/en/account/review

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Awesome news for XBC.Well done to the team for finding such good talented developer.
Activity: 57
Today, a hacker who hacked my mail withdrew all my money. Although I tried to cancel the withdrawal of the ticket in technical support. They did not answer for 8 days and the payment status was Awaiting Approval.

Now I'm completely ruined.
legendary
As soon as coins are in your wallet and mature (24 hours) they start to 'Stake'. During the process coins will move from Spendable to Stake inside the XBC Wallet. Only the Spendable amount can be sent from the wallet. This can be a pain when you want to send some XBC to an exchange and find that you cant because the coins are 'locked in'.

There is a feature in the Bitcoin Plus Wallet that allows you to reserve some coins so that they will always remain on reserve and available. See Screenshots below on how to set this feature up.

legendary
I keep 100 coins on my wallet and want to block these 100 coins
How to do it?
That I could spend all that more than 100 coins
In Dash there is such a function to lock 1000 coins for masternode and all that was earned on the POS can be spent
This function is useful when you want something coins to remain at 1 address and not divide into an internal address

Example
I sent 100 XBC to my wallet
POS 2 XBC
Total 102 XBC

Now I'm sending 2 XBC to polo

As a result, the transaction is received

2 XBC on the polo
3.4 XBC to another address inside the wallet

How to do something that would not be spent out of 100 coins, that would not be divided into coins on the internal address of the wallet

Basically if you want coins spendable that dont go into staking just go to settings and reserve those coins for spending.If you want your example of 100 coins to remain staking best thing to do is have 102 coins and reserve 2 to remain spendable and only spend what is spendable.That is the most simple suggestion.
legendary
I just found out about xbc 2 days ago and I think it's really cool in terms of it's rules 20% POW and a tiny 1,000,000 supply. Those two aspects alone make for a very compelling cryptocoin, that I think could actually have very broad appeal.

How strong is xbc in terms of security and will there be any improvements in terms of UI in the near future?
My xbc wallet gives a weighted staking value and a network value, what does it mean?
Is there an xbc subreddit?
Any interesting development going on?

-The xbc subreddit was locked by the old development team who abandoned the coin and we didnt bother with it.Same with IRC.There is a telegram and slack channel.Telegram link is on the OP here but if you want a slack invite just email [email protected]

-Your staking weight determines how high up the pecking order you are in terms of finding a block for POS rewards.The heavier the weight the faster you find blocks etc but everyone gets POS reward eventually based on balance reserved for staking.Staking is weighted by the amount of coins and age of those coins.The more coins you have staking the larger the transactions you can verify and more often etc increasing the frequency of transactions that are attracted to your wallet to verify and earn rewards.

-Yes lot of interesting development going on and there will be news soon.

Activity: 43
I keep 100 coins on my wallet and want to block these 100 coins
How to do it?
That I could spend all that more than 100 coins
In Dash there is such a function to lock 1000 coins for masternode and all that was earned on the POS can be spent
This function is useful when you want something coins to remain at 1 address and not divide into an internal address

Example
I sent 100 XBC to my wallet
POS 2 XBC
Total 102 XBC

Now I'm sending 2 XBC to polo

As a result, the transaction is received

2 XBC on the polo
3.4 XBC to another address inside the wallet

How to do something that would not be spent out of 100 coins, that would not be divided into coins on the internal address of the wallet
Activity: 141
I just found out about xbc 2 days ago and I think it's really cool in terms of it's rules 20% POW and a tiny 1,000,000 supply. Those two aspects alone make for a very compelling cryptocoin, that I think could actually have very broad appeal.

How strong is xbc in terms of security and will there be any improvements in terms of UI in the near future?
My xbc wallet gives a weighted staking value and a network value, what does it mean?
Is there an xbc subreddit?
Any interesting development going on?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Do not trade on poloniex, the exchange does not withdraw funds, technical support does not respond I have a ticket hanging for 7 days to withdraw.

ok, we wont
legendary
I installed the xbc wallet and made the mistake of encrypting it, preventing me from mining. Is there a way to unecrypt it?

You can unlock it for staking when its open but once you have an amount reserved for staking it will go towards staking on the network anyway.Having an encrypted wallet wont stop you earning POS rewards.
You could always import the private key into another wallet.dat.

I would just slide out the encrypted wallet.dat from executables and let it run and generate another wallet.dat and then import the private key from the encrypted one if I wanted an unencrypted one because you cant remove the encryption from one already encrypted.
Activity: 57
Do not trade on poloniex, the exchange does not withdraw funds, technical support does not respond I have a ticket hanging for 7 days to withdraw.
Activity: 141
I installed the xbc wallet and made the mistake of encrypting it, preventing me from mining. Is there a way to unecrypt it?
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
XBC trading volume second only to Ethereum on Poloniex.  Ripple, Litecoin, Dash... ALL behind.   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: