Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 79. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Bitcoin Plus XBC trading at $2400 on NovaExchange and $1000 on CoinExchange.

On Nova the price is $2378 but only for a $95 volume... This means someone bought $95 worth of XBC on a $2378 price level... probably tricked to think he was purchasing a bitcoin lol... Doesnt mean much, but of course it is helping Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
REDDCoin - Great return
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
thanks XBC for two days , I have more than 180% profit on two days trading XBC on poloniex.
anybody know why XBC increase its so beautiful ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
It makes great sense too Smiley

Whatever they will do with the forks on Bitcoin... this Bitcoin plus is already better and more established than whichever bitcoin will be preferred afterwards.

Nonetheless, Can someone please specify how XBC will still be better than the best btc segwit2x scenario? very curious...
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
XBC only beginning to warm up I think.Up over 70% in last 24 hours.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 101
Bitcoinplus already overtakes ETH price at a outstanding price of 250$ as of the moment. I dont know what happened, but the XBC price has been surged at a speed of light!

great pump, quite expected, even more pump if btc fork
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Bitcoinplus already overtakes ETH price at a outstanding price of 250$ as of the moment. I dont know what happened, but the XBC price has been surged at a speed of light!
Activity: 77
The derivatives market is going to take Cryptos to the holy land within the next few years. Derivatives are a Quadrillion dollar market:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/D410312A-A5A6-11E5-8AE7-A86DAC7DE99F

Only 3 days remaining on ICO
https://www.dcorp.it/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19144362
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

Difficulty
POW: 0.01599805
POS: 0.00046961

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

Network gH/s

356117 blocks

43 connections
legendary
What happen with the PoW?.

Is already not mineable?

POW is only there to support the network if hashing power is too low causing blocks to move too slowly and there to prevent a stallout.Currently all rewards come through proof of stake.
Activity: 97
What happen with the PoW?.

Is already not mineable?

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Glad too see everyone doing fine around here  Grin, i was around when XBC was still 3$, and i remember it was at the end of March when i said "XBC will never go under 20$ ever again"  Cool
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
legendary
@shadowcoinwarrior,escapecoin pm sent
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
all eyes on you XBC. its almost the 1st of Aug.
XBC the new BTC?

What is so special about XBC, aside from the privacy features?  Can it scale?

XBC is doing everything that is needed to be a top leading asset.

Strong and serious team, dedicated developers, technological flexibility.

Need help with something, like a wallet issue?  A team member is always there, ready to help.

Best POS coin in existence.  No risk of miner centralization.  No need for huge mining farms. No scaling issue on the horizon.

While almost every coin is crashing because of uncertainty, XBC rises to the top and demonstrates his ability to stand as a viable and strong alternative.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM
all eyes on you XBC. its almost the 1st of Aug.
XBC the new BTC?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
BTC drops - XBC RISE, lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Really look..... I think mars is near  Roll Eyes
legendary
No, I just wanted to be clear how to do it. Because I was earlier trying to find info on how to update to the new wallet, but couldn't find it.

Ok lets keep it simple.Back up your wallet.dat and import your private keys for your addresses holding balances.When you have this completed uninstall your current version and download the latest version from the website and run it.You will download the whole blockchain again and sync.Please refer to tutorial section/wallet download part on the website www.bitcoinplus.org.

Any further issues just pm me or mammix2 here.
Pages:
Jump to: